I've lost all my ambition to do anything and just want out of it all now. Not in a sad way, it's like a relieving thing

NuclearBrainReturns

NuclearBrainReturns

Matthew 4:1-11
Idk how to describe it. It's like I just see how these people function constantly one upping eachother and acting like animals to get money to buy shit they dont even want.

It's just utterly pathetic and I am done with it. If it weren't for my parents I would have shot myself many years ago but not because I was sad it's just I cannot be bothered with this shit anymore.

Any time I try to move forward in anything there are a million setbacks and I don't have the mental drive to go through it because as I said, I'm not motivated by mogging others or bullying or making tonnes of money. I really don't give a shit about any of that.

Another thing is, it's getting to the point now where I can hardly talk about anything irl without some spiteful person getting all angry at me because I'm not playing the game. So they think I shouldn't have an opinion on certain topics because I'm not participating in needless suffering. It's so bizarre it's like these people just want to gloat and suffer together for no reason and get angry at people who don't want to suffer.

Actually, writing that down is frightening tbh. That there are people out there who enjoy suffering and hate people that want to prevent suffering. Wow. I'm going to have to start reading my bible again after that one. That's really scary to think about.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 19766, ManletBlackcel and 3 others
There there what's the matter

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerChad and NuclearBrainReturns
The religion cope will only make this harder, buddy. Let it go.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy and Deleted member 17997
The religion cope will only make this harder, buddy. Let it go.
What has been seen cannot be unseen. When you understand the reality of reality you will also learn to be humble in the face of utter destruction by evil.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
What has been seen cannot be unseen. When you understand the reality of reality you will also learn to be humble in the face of utter destruction by evil.
You've seen nothing you cuck, that's the point.

You've seen nothing you cuck, that's the point.
Oh I am sure there is much I don't know. But from what I have learned, I have learned to love the Lord God. You should too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and MoggerChad
Idk how to describe it. It's like I just see how these people function constantly one upping eachother and acting like animals to get money to buy shit they dont even want.

It's just utterly pathetic and I am done with it. If it weren't for my parents I would have shot myself many years ago but not because I was sad it's just I cannot be bothered with this shit anymore.

Any time I try to move forward in anything there are a million setbacks and I don't have the mental drive to go through it because as I said, I'm not motivated by mogging others or bullying or making tonnes of money. I really don't give a shit about any of that.

Another thing is, it's getting to the point now where I can hardly talk about anything irl without some spiteful person getting all angry at me because I'm not playing the game. So they think I shouldn't have an opinion on certain topics because I'm not participating in needless suffering. It's so bizarre it's like these people just want to gloat and suffer together for no reason and get angry at people who don't want to suffer.

Actually, writing that down is frightening tbh. That there are people out there who enjoy suffering and hate people that want to prevent suffering. Wow. I'm going to have to start reading my bible again after that one. That's really scary to think about.
Wheres ur god nigger I tought he loved u 🤡

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
Oh I am sure there is much I don't know. But from what I have learned, I have learned to love the Lord God. You should too.
Meanwhile God makes you rot on .org while you choke on his bbc. Jfl.

Wheres ur god nigger I tought he loved u 🤡
He's here, there and everywhere. You clearly haven't read my thread about material reality. Go do a bit more research on the matter before making a fool out of yourself again. For your own good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, mogstars and MoggerChad
Too relatable

Meanwhile God makes you rot on .org while you choke on his bbc. Jfl.
People have free will and our circumstances are created by people.