ive lost conscious ctrl , insanity is ctrling me , but i still have conscious thots they r just observeing tho not ctrling

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

AmbitionBoySchemeingInTheDarkness
& worse , i dont have a plan how to fix this . my reality has shifted to a worse one , but i can learn from this . but i need to actually return to my progress reality .

ur not asexual ur just coping

this is what happens when u anti age

• JFL
Reactions: fuse
i need to find some way to trick my insanity ... like its not that my consciousness has no effect , its just overrided by weird subconscious . but maybe my consciousness can figure something out my subconsciousness doesnt know yet

Embrace the reaper
i need to find some way to trick my insanity ... like its not that my consciousness has no effect , its just overrided by weird subconscious . but maybe my consciousness can figure something out my subconsciousness doesnt know yet
You both are stupid
Theres a cure for every disease except senilty
You are going to age regardless
Jfl

You both are stupid
Theres a cure for every disease except senilty
You are going to age regardless
Jfl
unironically “you” and me are sum of the only non retards on here n ur wrong Lou Gehrigs Disease has no cure

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
this is what happens when u anti age
explain

i mean trauma cause new personalities to be created with traumas suppressed but personality is a bit different so now i have multiple personalities

which is related to age regression

which is related to anti ageing

unironically “you” and me are sum of the only non retards on here n ur wrong Lou Gehrigs Disease has no cure
There is a cure they just havent found it yet i promise you
You cant stop aging u can only slow it down just a little

explain

i mean trauma cause new personalities to be created with traumas suppressed but personality is a bit different so now i have multiple personalities

Im not a psychologist nigga cognitive behavioral therapy EMDR anti depressents and anti psychotics could help

There is a cure they just havent found it yet i promise you
You cant stop aging u can only slow it down just a little
Aging is cause through a process something has to cause aging if u counter that something u can stop aging its not 1 something tho its several hundreds prolly more

No you dont nigga
explain

Aging is cause through a process something has to cause aging if u counter that something u can stop aging its not 1 something tho its several hundreds prolly more
Fk u gatekeepers