• JFL
Reactions: ryuken, fluoride1337, Imretarded? and 1 other person
convert to islam and wage war against the polytheists
Bring it on Muzzie
Odin GIF by Assassin's Creed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and shia.jihadist
You have have been dwelling into the deepest parts of the blackpill sphere for too long which will give you "side effects" for this

You need to find hobbies that don't resolve around anything to do with blackpill and that will also mean taking a break from thinking about women or watching blackpill content.

Picked upon a book that learns you understanding body language.

Good attraction hobby and plus I get to learn something useful out of this
:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels, fluoride1337 and Nick.Harte
We were never even players.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and ihearvoices
You need to find hobbies that don't resolve around anything to do with blackpill and that will also mean taking a break from thinking about women or watching blackpill content.
Life without women ain’t worth it. A life when you’re brutally mogged by everyone ain’t worth it. I will never get laid unless I pay for it

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices, FacialStructure404 and PeakIncels
Life without women ain’t worth it. A life when you’re brutally mogged by everyone ain’t worth it. I will never get laid unless I pay for it
I'd spend 100€ on stake.com instead, with a hooker you only have temporary pleasure and even then, it's temporary you get sexual diseases risky

gambling at least has a reward if ur lucky

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and Nick.Harte
Join the club

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
same. I don’t know how to cope anymore. I’m hopeless

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel and Nick.Harte
gambling at least has a reward if ur lucky
Can't enjoy life when you're a piece of shit like me. I wouldn't be able to do anything if i get $2 million tomorrow because I can't go anywhere with my subhuman body. There's nothing you can do when you're a truecel in this world

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, ihearvoices and PeakIncels
You will most of the time need to pay if the target for you is to pump and dump her

But if you are seeking a LTR then it would be a gambling investment that can turn out bad or good. Most people won't risk it unless it's a HTB

Unless you are chadlite tier you have high chances of not needing to pay if you are using her as a "pump and dump"

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and PeakIncels
Can't enjoy life when you're a piece of shit like me. I wouldn't be able to do anything if i get $2 million tomorrow because I can't go anywhere with my subhuman body. There's nothing you can do when you're a truecel in this world
being a framecel is so humiliating ngl, if you get in a fight you can never win your automatically cooked for basically, and there aren't many surgeries for body size, face ok, body over

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Nick.Harte and illusivespirits
bro tbh in a situation like this I don't even know what the fuck to do even if I save up money(which I can't) when I'll be able to afford surgery gn be in my 20's and is it even worth it then lol

• +1
being a framecel is so humiliating ngl, if you get in a fight you can never win your automatically cooked for basically, and there aren't many surgeries for body size, face ok, body over
I'm also a framecel and I don't have a single positive feature. No face/height/frame/voice, nothing.... It's humiliating to live with this body and there's nothing I can do to change my situation because my base is too weak

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
You will most of the time need to pay if the target for you is to pump and dump her

But if you are seeking a LTR then it would be a gambling investment that can turn out bad or good. Most people won't risk it unless it's a HTB

Unless you are chadlite tier you have high chances of not needing to pay if you are using her as a "pump and dump"
Dating was supposed to be easy tbh, and only subhumans like me can't do shit.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and illusivespirits
I think if you are on a level of someone like "Destiny" which his frame just can't be ignored as it stands out not in a good way then it can be bad and would see why a lot of people would mess with you.

It's not only his frame but his height cucks him as well and it makes it even worse than it had to be.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, Nick.Harte and PeakIncels
I'm also a framecel and I don't have a single positive feature. No face/height/frame/voice, nothing.... It's humiliating to live with this body and there's nothing I can do to change my situation because my base is too weak
there must be something off man, like it can't be that people can be so genetically unlucky, something in growth happened shit idk

• +1
I think if you are on a level of someone like "Destiny" which his frame just can't be ignored as it stands out not in a good way then it can be bad and would see why a lot of people would mess with you.

It's not only his frame but his height cucks him as well and it makes it even worse than it had to be.

View attachment 3201773
he mogs me tho

• +1

View attachment 3201773
You've perfectly described me

• +1
there must be something off man, like it can't be that people can be so genetically unlucky, something in growth happened shit idk
I believe this as well because it's not possible to be born with a bunch of below average features. I can't find one positive feature about my body. Not even one and I'm beinng serious here.Maybe a testosterone/growth hormorne deficiency during puberty caused this

• +1
I believe this as well because it's not possible to be born with a bunch of below average features. I can't find one positive feature about my body. Not even one and I'm beinng serious here.Maybe a testosterone/growth hormorne deficiency during puberty caused this
ikr, in my case my childhood I was always lonely and sleeping, but I did play n shi, but I think the main issue was me eating me shit soft food always, idk if it actually did something drastic to me though

being fair, my mom is recessed too, my dad as well so I understand why I am like that, but my dad is not as bad as me, my dad has a good chin going past his lips, me? mine is I don't fucking know, absolutely cooked

man couldn't they just not fuck that night and spare me this life bro, did they really have to bring me to the world

• +1
Dating was supposed to be easy tbh, and only subhumans like me can't do shit.
I think originally us humans were meant to look very similar or the same to each other like other animals do but in our own race.

But because of over-time environmental habits and the unhealthy soy slop food that was created changed the appearance of one a lot.

It started to become a big issue when people started to talk about it online on what the ideal man/women should look like and later becoming mainstream. I think it heavily started with the Kardashians but for men it was spoken more through forums that grew bigger by the year

men/women no longer wanted to look different which was a good chunk out of their control from their past ancestors life but wanted to start looking the same so they don't feel criticized by others.

That's why you see surgeries becoming so big now and most women are only wearing makeup 90% of the time to look like clones of the ideal look that they saw online.

Maybe a good part could be none-sense but if the whole men/women were meant to look pretty much the same then with my low IQ I tried to piece things together in a short way on how it started to evolve into this monstrosity
:woke:

• +1