I've missed so many slays because of my autism

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
1st slay I could've gotten:

Had a gf in 8th grade. She was a slut and has given someone a blowjob before. I planned to hangout with her and get some quick sex but ended up breaking up with her 3 days after I started dating her. Mostly because my friends were giving me shit for doing it

2nd slay I could've gotten: Girl "bestfriend" slept over at my house twice. I literally played ROBLOX police RP games in front of her even when she was legit doing nothing. She always wore a crop top and leggings btw to my house or something along the lines of that. All she would do since I wouldn't pay attention to her was play with my cat.

I legit hate my non-NTness tbh.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: butterworld, not__cel and Juandigomigo22
2nd foid had a crazy body legit. I've coomed to her pics a couple times :feelskek:

Had a gf in 8th grade. She was a slut and has given someone a blowjob before. I planned to hangout with her and get some quick sex but ended up breaking up with her 3 days after I started dating her. Mostly because my friends were giving me shit for doing it

2nd slay I could've gotten: Girl "bestfriend" slept over at my house twice. I literally played ROBLOX police RP games in front of her even when she was legit doing nothing. She always wore a crop top and leggings btw to my house or something along the lines of that. All she would do since I wouldn't pay attention to her was play with my cat.

I pulled htb emo girl that hung out with the popular kids but quarantine made me nd so I fumbled

• Love it
Reactions: cromagnon

Yeah I can relate to that nt is law to slay I asked a close friend to help me practice talking to girls and surprisingly it wasn’t as gay as I thought it’d be but I still can’t talk to girls so I’m fucked

• +1
Blowjob in 8th grade Jesus Christ :lul::lul::lul:. I remember the whites that did that shit with the dudes. Both of these types of ppl ended up being bums or having kids super early with losers.

Blowjob in 8th grade Jesus Christ :lul::lul::lul:. I remember the whites that did that shit with the dudes. Both of these types of ppl ended up being bums or having kids super early with losers.
She was a wigger who got kicked out by her family in 7th grade

Tales from Auschwitz

Why're you saying this bud thought we were friends now youre accusing me of being a jew wtf bud?
You are looking for validation on an incel forum lost my respect

This sounds like the kind of shit I’d hear if I walked into a mental hospital and asked the first decrepit old man I see for his life story

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and cromagnon
You consider attention from subhumans adequate for the human psyche?
Any sexual attention from any woman with a pulse is more than adequate. LOL.

stopped reading at “i had a girlfriend”

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
autism is the ruiner of men

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back