i've never dealt with such a rude bitch

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Master
she left me on delivered for 20 mins now, I didn't even do ANYTHING. I was just being fucking pleasant. we literally work together imagine being this fucking rude, she reached out to me to ask for me to cover a shift

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
what do i even do when she eventually replies, guess I just gotta minimize damage like some sort of bitch. And end the conversation. wow

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
She asked you a question, you responded. Pretty normal to just leave you on open after that without it having a secret meaning

She asked you a question, you responded. Pretty normal to just leave you on open after that without it being weird
No there was an ongoing conversation, I was replying to the things she was saying. At one point I was trying to end it but she added new info so i replied to it. Then got left on read for 20 mins

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
ive fucked plenty of girls who left me on delivered for quite some time before replying so this doesnt mean nothing blud

ur good

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, PrinceofDarkness and PsychoDsk
No there was an ongoing conversation, I was replying to the things she was saying. At one point I was trying to end it but she added new info so i replied to it. Then got left on read for 20 mins
She’s prolly sucking off your chad colleague

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel and Latinolooksmaxxer
ive fucked plenty of girls who left me on delivered for quite some time before replying so this doesnt mean nothing blud
K thanks blud, honestly fuck this bitch tho I was put off by her already

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Latinolooksmaxxer
Post the conversation, you sound like you’re just replying, if a bitch I was talking to only replied as well without adding anything new to the convo I’d leave her ass on seen too.

ur good
bro I am malding, how long we talking tho?

• +1
what do i even do when she eventually replies, guess I just gotta minimize damage like some sort of bitch. And end the conversation. wow
Just like the message, instead of replying

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Post the conversation, you sound like you’re just replying, if a bitch I was talking to only replied as well without adding anything new to the convo I’d leave her ass on seen too.
I am adding new info bro, but it's legit on snapchat so the cunt isn't even opening it, but it says she online.

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and sickdawgie