I've never even held a girl's hand, and I'm 16.

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028
I’ve never had my first kiss. Kids were having their first kiss at 13 at my old school, not me, kids from my old school are having sex and drinking at parties I saw it on snapchat, and my 14-year-old cousin has a boyfriend, I saw a photo of them kissing and hugging on that VSCO app thing in her Instagram bio. I just want to hug a girl my age and be loved.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and ChadL1te
Ive never held a girls hand
Ive never kissed a girl
Yet people Ive known irl have been doing that since age 13

• +1
Reactions: OwenGwyther and CoreSchizo
My man, try to get your things together as fast as possible, so you won't end up like me: 27 years old kissless virgin.

You'll regret some day if you don't take action.

• +1
Reactions: nathan, watah, icetraebald and 2 others
IMG 20230331 162344 755

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, nathan, ElTruecel and 5 others
I was KHHV til 19.

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
My man, try to get your things together as fast as possible, so you won't end up like me: 27 years old kissless virgin.

This. Being KHHV in high school sucks, but it’s not over at that point. Taking action is of extreme importance at that age.

• +1
Reactions: Latinus
only downhill from here

• So Sad
Reactions: nathan

It’s hard for me to socialize because I have autism. I can’t even go out in public without headphones; that’s how sensitive I am. It’s completely over for me. I will keep trying though thanks.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, N1666, Aladin and 1 other person
It’s hard for me to socialize because I have autism. I can’t even go out in public without headphones; that’s how sensitive I am. It’s completely over for me. I will keep trying though thanks.
Are u manlet? Ethnic? Ugly face?

That normal

Starts to get very worrying wyen youre a virgin @ 20

My first actual hand holding experience, I convinced my crush to walk with me to check out the landscape after it snowed and she and I held hands walking around enjoying the snow. It was nice.

• Woah

I've never even held a girl's hand, and I'm 28. :Comfy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOver.com, nathan, watah and 2 others
I’m 6’2, white and average looking
it’s not over for u. Autism sucks, but if u are good looking enough, women will give u leeway. You need to looksmax and become above average to give yourself a looks advantage over the average normie. This will balance things out.

Average looking isn’t good enough if you have autism.

• +1
Don't fall for the trap at first it's all hugs and panda bears eating bamboo but then they start asking you for money and equal rights

This. Being KHHV in high school sucks, but it’s not over at that point. Taking action is of extreme importance at that age.
It's never over for a man until he says and believes it's over and or he transfers his energy into another dimension.

Just go up and grab a foids hand and be done with it. The girl I held hands with gave me a good experience at the time but she said I forced her later on. Stupid bitch.

• +1
I was KKHV till halfway through of junior year and now ive done everything its not over

• +1
it’s not over for u. Autism sucks, but if u are good looking enough, women will give u leeway. You need to looksmax and become above average to give yourself a looks advantage over the average normie. This will balance things out.

Average looking isn’t good enough if you have autism.

Yeah, I know. I'm trying, bro. It's just taking time. I'm leanmaxxing down to 10% body fat, have MT2 on the way because I'm pale, and semi-opaque contacts the most realistic in the world in my prescription since I have brown eyes. My dad is paying for my genio and rhino, and maybe yeux clairs, although he's scared about the risk. I'm going to try and wageslave to pay for some of it, though. So maybe when I'm 21, I will be good enough for foids. Who knows?

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
Yeah, I know. I'm trying, bro. It's just taking time. I'm leanmaxxing down to 10% body fat, have MT2 on the way because I'm pale, and semi-opaque contacts the most realistic in the world in my prescription since I have brown eyes. My dad is paying for my genio and rhino, and maybe yeux clairs, although he's scared about the risk. I'm going to try and wageslave to pay for some of it, though. So maybe when I'm 21, I will be good enough for foids. Who knows?
Tbh I’m not sure how important rhino is. Although obviously it depends on face and I don’t know what u look like.

• +1
Tbh I’m not sure how important rhino is. Although obviously it depends on face and I don’t know what u look like.
My side profile is fucked bro so I definitely need one

My first actual hand holding experience, I convinced my crush to walk with me to check out the landscape after it snowed and she and I held hands walking around enjoying the snow. It was nice.
Mirin holy

I’m not ethnic I’m not gl though
Have you received ratings? If so have they been from men and qomen and have they pointed out your flaqs? Have you created a routine to maxx out these areas naturally before doing anything extreme?

I'm sure you know by now if you're a sub 5 then the only method that's going to work at a high rate that doesn't take a ton of time or effort is the warm approach. Game can work but it's only for superficial hookups and soulless sex as the PUA's never help people develop their frame, and overall growth as a man. Online dating is a complete waste of time for a sub 5.

Overall I believe people that are 3.5 or higher in overall SMV can hit around a 6 at most via natural means.

One thing you could have going for you other than being Caucasian (Asians may be an option for you so Geomaxxing) is you could be a fetish. This includes hair color, height, hair texture or style, aesthetics (frame/muscles), even eyes/eye color. Do you have any of these things working in your favor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back