I've never felt the same rush as the first time entering a teenage disco

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
I was 12 years old and was about to go on Halloween break from school (in first year of secondary school)
Most of the guys in our year were part of youth clubs and that night there was a youth club disco on that would see 1000+ teenagers all packed into one venue
We spent the whole day in school discussing this disco and what it would be like since for most of us it would be our first time going to one
We also spoke about which girls in our year we fancied and if we would get our friends to ask them to kiss us (that's how it was done)
The time had come and we all met at the village where we would get our bus to the venue
This was the song doing the rounds on our phones at the time and was being played on the bus

We got off our bus at the venue and another bus containing people from our school was nearby, was insane seeing girls from school who you never considered attractive in school uniform looking rather tasty when they were half naked and covered in fake tan with hair done etc
Then came the moment of entering into the hall where the disco was already in full flow, I always think back to this moment to confirm to myself that we are beings made of vibrational energy and not just non-conscious matter, the collective energy I felt in this moment was insane, so much optimism, so much hopeful uncertainty, everyone in the moment and experiencing something new together for the first time, the novelty was insane.
We then met with more guys we knew from school and seen some guys from school were kissing girls from our school because their friends confirmed that they both fancied each other.
It was then made clear that if you want to try kiss a girl, the tradition is to get your friend to tap her on the shoulder and ask if she would kiss you
There was too much to take in to make a conscious plan with my mates to ask girls but then at one point I was stood around in a circle with some guys from my class and they were talking to some girls then one of the guys just points at me and says "would you kiss him"
she agreed to it but somewhat hesitantly in case I didn't agree but then I just agreed and kissed her for about a minute then walked off
Throughout the night we were basically asking every guy we knew if they got a kiss yet and we were all trying to lose our kiss virginity that night
The night eventually came to an end and the lights came on and everyone was sweaty and the girls were dripping makeup and tan and glow stick juice and then we went back to our busses and had the banter until we got to the chip shop and gave our analysis on the night
I then got home and every time I remembered that I had my first kiss I had to ask myself if it really happened or I hallucinated, some moments of the night felt like an LSD trip to a small extent due to feeling so in the moment and in disbelief of how cool and novel everything was
As impossible as it is to get a crumb of affection from an adult woman, I am glad I will always have this and similar experiences to reflect on

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Daniel Plainview, chadtindermoney and 5 others
I was 12 years old and was about to go on Halloween break from school (in first year of secondary school)
Most of the guys in our year were part of youth clubs and that night there was a youth club disco on that would see 1000+ teenagers all packed into one venue
We spent the whole day in school discussing this disco and what it would be like since for most of us it would be our first time going to one
We also spoke about which girls in our year we fancied and if we would get our friends to ask them to kiss us (that's how it was done)
The time had come and we all met at the village where we would get our bus to the venue
This was the song doing the rounds on our phones at the time and was being played on the bus

We got off our bus at the venue and another bus containing people from our school was nearby, was insane seeing girls from school who you never considered attractive in school uniform looking rather tasty when they were half naked and covered in fake tan with hair done etc
Then came the moment of entering into the hall where the disco was already in full flow, I always think back to this moment to confirm to myself that we are beings made of vibrational energy and not just non-conscious matter, the collective energy I felt in this moment was insane, so much optimism, so much hopeful uncertainty, everyone in the moment and experiencing something new together for the first time, the novelty was insane.
We then met with more guys we knew from school and seen some guys from school were kissing girls from our school because their friends confirmed that they both fancied each other.
It was then made clear that if you want to try kiss a girl, the tradition is to get your friend to tap her on the shoulder and ask if she would kiss you
There was too much to take in to make a conscious plan with my mates to ask girls but then at one point I was stood around in a circle with some guys from my class and they were talking to some girls then one of the guys just points at me and says "would you kiss him"
she agreed to it but somewhat hesitantly in case I didn't agree but then I just agreed and kissed her for about a minute then walked off
Throughout the night we were basically asking every guy we knew if they got a kiss yet and we were all trying to lose our kiss virginity that night
The night eventually came to an end and the lights came on and everyone was sweaty and the girls were dripping makeup and tan and glow stick juice and then we went back to our busses and had the banter until we got to the chip shop and gave our analysis on the night
I then got home and every time I remembered that I had my first kiss I had to ask myself if it really happened or I hallucinated, some moments of the night felt like an LSD trip to a small extent due to feeling so in the moment and in disbelief of how cool and novel everything was
As impossible as it is to get a crumb of affection from an adult woman, I am glad I will always have this and similar experiences to reflect on

cfa.png

• JFL
Reactions: quackspirations, CEO of Sex, Deleted member 21146 and 2 others
Mogging feels like lsd plus meth plus coke plus nicotine plus cbd plus morphine to me

Meanwhile my parents didn't allow me to go to any kind of disco since I had to be back home by 9:30pm :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Not that it mattered anyway, no girl was gonna kiss the fat abomination that I used to be

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, Daniel Plainview, chadtindermoney and 3 others
Meanwhile my parents didn't allow me to go to any kind of disco since I had to be back home by 9:30pm :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Not that it mattered anyway, no girl was gonna kiss the fat abomination that I used to be
Being fat was probably the only death sentence at that age
Being so early in puberty, most guys inevitable descent into ugliness hadn't truly began yet because their facial features were still small which gave them a decent chance (unless they were truecel tier ugly since birth)
Funny how in some cases, having a 12 year old face is more likely to allow you to get physical interaction with a girl who's capable of being impregnated than having a 17 year old face (I spent a year getting drunk when I was 17 and only managed to get a kiss from a foid at the end of the year after months of failures)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 21620 and 3 others
It's crazy to think back to your first kiss and how insanely validating it felt. I had mine on a first holiday in Spain when I was 15 (late I guess) and I remember living off that experience and feeling like an absolute baller for weeks afterwards. Nowadays I only feel validation from banging a hot girl or banging a certain number of them per month. It's just not the same. Your post is nostalgic as fuck

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
It's crazy to think back to your first kiss and how insanely validating it felt. I had mine on a first holiday in Spain when I was 15 (late I guess) and I remember living off that experience and feeling like an absolute baller for weeks afterwards. Nowadays I only feel validation from banging a hot girl or banging a certain number of them per month. It's just not the same. Your post is nostalgic as fuck
shortly before I turned 15 I was at another one of these discos and it was the first time I kissed a girl from the same school as me who I happened to daydream about from time to time. Dopamine receptors were still at peak freshness then and the validation lasted for a couple of weeks. Around my 16th birthday I had my most successful night and still felt a considerable deal of novelty
I think that dopamine receptors drop off slightly from 15-16, then massively from 16-17
If you look at the dropoff in feminine aura that foids have, the dropoff begins from 15-16, then drops massively from 16-17

Agreed. I had a long walk home after mine and I felt like a legit boss. Getting with a girl who has all these memories and 1 million more memories of wild/fun experiences with other guys is just not worth the time/effort.

never understood why guys liked clubs

-filled with hypergamous whores who only want tall chad
-dancing is gay as fuck
-you often get sick because its a hall filled with disgusting teens who sweat and cough, then you go outside in the cold with short clothes
-music is way too loud, you cant even talk to your mates and foids
-everything is expensive there
-often need to take expensive taxi after night out cuz ur drunk
-most people are drunk and start fights, especially turks in germany

Agreed. I had a long walk home after mine and I felt like a legit boss. Getting with a girl who has all these memories and 1 million more memories of wild/fun experiences with other guys is just not worth the time/effort.
Idk I still want to bang plenty of girls. It's still fun and enjoyable. Once you're past the age of 16 you will never find a girl who DOESNT have memories with other guys, so you don't really have another choice.

Idk I still want to bang plenty of girls. It's still fun and enjoyable. Once you're past the age of 16 you will never find a girl who DOESNT have memories with other guys, so you don't really have another choice.
Once you've banged a good number of girls, that feeling will wear off.

Too long to say smth about a disco but like yh novelty pill is present in all areas of life

Pm me pics op