I've never seen a male get rhinoplasty that didn't look uncanny

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Silver
Every one so far has looked like a botched alien freak.

Even someone i know from here who is very high iq , hyper blackpilled, and rich and went to an expensive surgeon in 1st world

Still ended up with a botched nose job where he looks uncanny and nose looks arguably worse

i think rhino is like the one surgery which will never look good on men. u just gotta live with what u have

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Prisms7, Judas Froome, billymidnight and 3 others

Even someone i know from here who is very high iq , hyper blackpilled, and rich and went to an expensive surgeon in 1st world

Still ended up with a botched nose job where he looks uncanny and nose looks arguably worse

i think rhino is like the one surgery which will never look good on men. u just gotta live with what u have
i have seen results with good endings but those only works on noses that are only slightly bad. If you have an african nose with a wide base ofc the nose job wont work. Niggas go with a roman nose and botch it up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, SubhumanCurrycel, Linus1888 and 1 other person

You have to be clear to the surgeon what to do or they will feminize your nose many times doing too much. Some men a nose job done right can help.

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
What do you think of this result? Rhinoplasty for bulbous nose done by Marianetti, there is lens distortion in the first photo
Naso a Patata Naso bulboso

• +1
Reactions: microsoft, STUPIDREFEREES, billymidnight and 2 others
Yes, most men don’t realise it’s actually genioplasty they need and not a smaller nose. Also could argue cope but women always say they prefer bigger noses.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Mirin rage bait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: prince_, Jonnyboi and youraveragehtn
No nose for your jaw

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Dumbass niggas. I’ve seen lots of good rhinoplasty done on men. Mostly people with bulbous noses get the best results. Just make sure you get a straight nose and not a gay ass slide nose. This shit can really ascend you if done correctly.

• +1
Reactions: ss07, billymidnight, Deleted member 46941 and 1 other person
You need to get rhino according to your phenotype so it doesn't look alien.

• +1
Reactions: ss07
What do you think of this result? Rhinoplasty for bulbous nose done by Marianetti, there is lens distortion in the first photo
View attachment 3086452
great result but i'd like to see a video. you think they don't photoshop those photos? and it may look weird at a different angle

Dumbass niggas. I’ve seen lots of good rhinoplasty done on men. Mostly people with bulbous noses get the best results. Just make sure you get a straight nose and not a gay ass slide nose. This shit can really ascend you if done correctly.
the guy from this forum who was very blackpilled got a bulbous nose surgery and looks like a botched alien freak

I have seen plenty good ones

@Blackgymmax had a good one tf u talking about

rhino is coinflip tbh

True, I think rhinoplasty works best on women. Jana from Love Island USA absolutely popped off with hers.

Nah. I have seen a fair number of good results as well. But rhino probably has the highest botch rate of any surgery talked about on here.

The biggest issue is that surgeons tend to give a lot of men a feminine upturned look. And of course many are just plain unethical. If you can avoid both of these problems, you can prolly get a good result. And, of course, your nose has to be bad enough to actually warrant a rhino and you should not have other issues like recessed jaws which actually make your nose look big when it's normal sized.

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi and JohnDoe