IVE NEVER SEEN SO MANY FAILOS IN ONE SCREENSHOT HOLY SHIT (David Wood and Apostate Prophet christian apologists)

abumallamfatori

abumallamfatori

Dr. Based
These are the people at the frontlines defending the christian faith on youtube JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, Haydez, DeadTrees and 11 others
holy shit, the guy's face in the middle is like melting ice cream. how is it that bad? What went wrong with his genetics or did he get injured?

the eyes are so uneven too, insane how one can live looking like that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Timmy, Funnyunenjoyer1 and BlackpillRemedy
mogs me

• So Sad
Reactions: dariboga
Their physiognomy calls them out

• +1
Reactions: rg1235
Tradcucks are just as subhuman as the feminists. No chad or Stacy wastes their time on this shit without money in mind
your avi is so fucking funny bro i giggle every time ur name comes up

• Love it
Reactions: Kristin
good genes transcend all copes like religion unfortunately, not to sound like some cringe reddit atheist but you get what i mean

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and Timmy
3psl average

holy shit, the guy's face in the middle is like melting ice cream. how is it that bad? What went wrong with his genetics or did he get injured?

bro calm ur retard ass down what are u even saying how can one live looking like that? it's legit an old man he just has a negative canthal tilt, what went wrong with his genetics? nothing his eyes are just downturned you fucking autistic cave living faggot

• +1
Reactions: Tuz43, aber, lastamericanvirgin and 2 others
bro calm ur retard ass down what are u even saying how can one live looking like that? it's legit an old man he just has a negative canthal tilt, what went wrong with his genetics? nothing his eyes are just downturned you fucking autistic cave living faggot
When you realise these people don’t leave their basements

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
Imagine caring about how 40+ year olds look lmao. Must be the cringiest fucking take I’ve ever heard on this forum. Must be a sight to see seeing your living conditions. Imagine projecting this hard onto people who don’t even give a shit about their looks for no reason

• +1
Reactions: aber, lastamericanvirgin and StraightHeadJames

LTN he doesn't look that bad ngl looks average

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Imagine caring about how 40+ year olds look lmao. Must be the cringiest fucking take I’ve ever heard on this forum. Must be a sight to see seeing your living conditions. Imagine projecting this hard onto people who don’t even give a shit about their looks for no reason
"must be the cringiest fucking take on this forum" you sound like the biggest faggot ever lmao this forum is literally about peoples looks and lookism it affects their life whether they like it or not, theres a reason why their whole life is focused on religion because they use it as a cope to forget about their dreadful shitty lives

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
"must be the cringiest fucking take on this forum" you sound like the biggest faggot ever lmao this forum is literally about peoples looks and lookism it affects their life whether they like it or not, theres a reason why their whole life is focused on religion because they use it as a cope to forget about their dreadful shitty lives
Apostate prophet isn’t even religious lmao

Exposed ur ignorant retarded ass in one sentence lmao 🎤 never post again

good genes transcend all copes like religion unfortunately, not to sound like some cringe reddit atheist but you get what i mean
High aura user

Apostate prophet isn’t even religious lmao

Exposed ur ignorant retarded ass in one sentence lmao 🎤 never post again
but his whole channel is literally about religion its crazy how you totally missed the point like i get youre an incel basement dweller with 3.5k posts on an incel forum but damn this is actually sad how braindead u are

but his whole channel is literally about religion its crazy how you totally missed the point like i get youre an incel basement dweller with 3.5k posts on an incel forum but damn this is actually sad how braindead u are
Lmao trying to save yourself 😂 already got exposed dude it’s not gonna work. Also that attempt was just terrible.

Lmao trying to save yourself 😂 already got exposed dude it’s not gonna work. Also that attempt was just terrible.
lmao just bite the bullet that u lost faggot u have 3.5k posts on an incel forum u should prob just end it at this point

lmao just bite the bullet that u lost faggot u have 3.5k posts on an incel forum u should prob just end it at this point
By the fact ur changing the subject… yeh I think it’s safe to say you lost bad

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
These are the people at the frontlines defending the christian faith on youtube JFL
View attachment 2982570
In the real world, they look like normal people, in almost middle age. In fact, Rogers is very handsome, and they all have great hairlines.

Muslims usually look like inbred incels, and in islam, satan pisses in your ear if you sleep through prayer and farts when you pray.

It's safe to say nobody takes pisslam seriously, the religion of the pedo mohammad who slept with a nine year old child and who's god with two right hands, a shin and two feet and a face gets humiliated by Israel and America.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Thats just a normal ass looking old guy other than his eyes being 90 degrees
The eyes actually make him good looking. OP is just a satanic faggot probably a subhuman muslim.

• +1
The eyes actually make him good looking. OP is just a satanic faggot probably a subhuman muslim.

lmao enjoy jahannam ya kaffir faggot ull be boiling in piss and excrament for insulting the religion of allah and ull be paired with the rest of ur sub5 christian apologist youtubers

lmao enjoy jahannam ya kaffir faggot ull be boiling in piss and excrament for insulting the religion of allah and ull be paired with the rest of ur sub5 christian apologist youtubers
I KNEW IT. ur a RETARDED satanic Muslim HAHAHAHAHAHA GET READY FOR ETERNAL TORMENT with mohammad the retarded PEDOPHILE WHO SAID THE SUN SETS IN MUD AND SUCKED HIS NEPHEWS PENIS LIKE A FAGGOT LOLLLLL

NOBODY TAKES U SRSLY AND U EVEN STOLE HELL FROM US. mohammad is a RETARD LOL

“And there shall wait on them [the Muslim men] young boys of their own, as fair as virgin pearls.”

Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the
prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”
روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين
He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein
رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي

رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
رواه الطبراني و إسناده حسن
translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”

Related by Al-Tabarani and it’s authentication is fully validated by Islamic scholars.

Hussein and Hassan is not the same name, so clearly this is of two accounts and he kissed more than one penis.

• +1
I KNEW IT. ur a RETARDED satanic Muslim HAHAHAHAHAHA GET READY FOR ETERNAL TORMENT with mohammad the retarded PEDOPHILE WHO SAID THE SUN SETS IN MUD AND SUCKED HIS NEPHEWS PENIS LIKE A FAGGOT LOLLLLL

NOBODY TAKES U SRSLY AND U EVEN STOLE HELL FROM US. mohammad is a RETARD LOL

“And there shall wait on them [the Muslim men] young boys of their own, as fair as virgin pearls.”

Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the
prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي

translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”

Related by Al-Tabarani and it’s authentication is fully validated by Islamic scholars.

Hussein and Hassan is not the same name, so clearly this is of two accounts and he kissed more than one penis.
im not reading that lol ur just putting unauthentic hadith and mistranslating classic christcuck lmao

ur "god" loses to Israel since 1948 LOL.
im not reading that lol ur just putting unauthentic hadith and mistranslating classic christcuck lmao
NOT AUTHENTIC AT ALL. AND EVEN IF IT WAS LOW GRADE WHICH IT'S NOT, IT'S ACCEPTED BY MUSLIM SCHOLARS, IF IT WAS FALSE THEY WOULDN'T EVEN ACCEPT IT WHICH PROVES HOW STUPID UR RELIGION IS LOL

LOLLLL AND U COULDN'T EXPLAIN WHY satan PISSES IN UR EAR UR RELIGION IS A LAUGHING STOCK LOLLLL

There is a reason why ur satanic god gets humiliated and loses to Israel and America, ur pisslamic god is our bitch so is ur prophet the cock sucker LOL

accepted authentic hadith:

GET READY FOR ETERNAL TORMENT devil, ur pisslamic god loses to us in war, and is destined to BURN FOREVER with u and ur dick sucking faggot pedo prophet LOL!

There is a reason why ur satanic god gets humiliated and loses to Israel and America, ur pisslamic god is our bitch so is ur prophet the cock sucker LOL

accepted authentic hadith:

lol this is funny i just said im muslim to piss u off i really dont care about religion lmao
i hate muslims and their pedo prophet but its not because of their religion its because they come to white countries trying to replace us, you can find the same weird shit in the talmud or in the bible too probably

lol this is funny i just said im muslim to piss u off i really dont care about religion lmao
i hate muslims and their pedo prophet but its not because of their religion its because they come to white countries trying to replace us, you can find the same weird shit in the talmud or in the bible too probably
Wait wait, so you're a European white cuck hating on Christianity and Christians? Yeah you're destined for ETERNAL TORMENT and filled with satan LOL.

FUCKING FAGGOT u WILL BURN FOR ETERNITY LOSER FOR NOW ENJOY UR BORING JOB U POOR WAGE SLAVE CUCK FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOSER DIE DIE DIE U WILL DIE LOLLLLLL IN TORMENT FAG LOLLL MY PARENTS R RICH!

Wait wait, so you're a European white cuck hating on Christianity and Christians? Yeah you're destined for ETERNAL TORMENT and filled with satan LOL.
lol most loving christian, if u believe in hell ur being sent straight towards it and also its funny ur insulting europeans cuz without us ur religion would be nowhere it would be practiced by a bunch of weird jews living in caves and it wouldve stayed obscure just like islam

lol most loving christian, if u believe in hell ur being sent straight towards it and also its funny ur insulting europeans cuz without us ur religion would be nowhere it would be practiced by a bunch of weird jews living in caves and it wouldve stayed obscure just like islam
NOPE I BELIEVE IN JESUS. AND JESUS IS SENDING U THERE U satanic demon LOLOLOLOL. IM EUROPEAN MYSELF.
ur an ENEMY of EUROPE AND DESTINED FOR FLAMES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

JESUS IS A JEW, THE FIRST CHRISTIANS WERE TOO WHO SPREAD THE RELIGION.

NOPE I BELIEVE IN JESUS. AND JESUS IS SENDING U THERE U satanic demon LOLOLOLOL. IM EUROPEAN MYSELF.
ur an ENEMY of EUROPE AND DESTINED FOR FLAMES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

JESUS IS A JEW, THE FIRST CHRISTIANS WERE TOO WHO SPREAD THE RELIGION.
LMAO nigga just admitted he worships a jew, yet again ez W get fucked