I've noticed that a lot of "body game" content creators have been popping up recently on YouTube's algorithm. What do you think of it?

alien

alien

Kraken
I think body game and gymcelling is cope. I think body game can help you if you're rich and NT. And I'm not a civilian virgin. I've had sex with 12 civilian women. Three in the last 2 years in my gymcel era. So I already had a nice base (face) to start with. I was getting laid or getting in short-term relationships now and then while being a fat fuck. But I can only really get short-term relationships, situationships and hookups. I can't hold down a long-term relationship. There is no gym for your autism. There is no gym for being a brokie. Most people can lose weight if they are determined. Most people can gymcel if they are determined. Most people can not get rich. And I know I'm in the age range where money matters more. But I still think money and NT matters a lot to young women too. If you had access to Chad and Tyrone penis 24/7, wouldn't you get sick of it? Incels project their homosexual desires for Chad and Tyrone onto women. The Hedonic Treadmill is a thing. And women just don't crave penis to the extent that gay men do. If you're gay, then yes being Chad or Tyrone is enough. More than enough. If I started an Onlyfans, some gay guys would sub to me I'm sure.

Last edited:
how can niggas believe in just go gym bro in 2024

20iq trait

Users who are viewing this thread

Back