I've now grown an utter distate of fatties

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working for the italians 🇮🇹
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
10,618
Reputation
14,990
You give a fat girl a chance and she thinks you two are dawn to marry each other.

After having to deal with an annoying af fat girl, now I'm thinking about stopping to fuck fatties, since all them fat girls always have shitty personalities. :ogre:

Not that slim girls are any good either, those bitches are always not interested in maintaining a deeper relationship with you even in the slightest...

That's why now I'm pro-chubbyesque girls, those tend to be the best girls personality-wise :feelsgood:, since they're not self-made bitches like skinny girls, but not incel-like such as desperate fat girls either.
 
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel
96973114 D8D2 44F8 8544 D0539B34E611

Am I ugly?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Lawton88, thecel and Deleted member 16369

Similar threads

andrey5344
Replies
3
Views
28
LowInhibNoSMV
LowInhibNoSMV
Suhaibneedstobechad
Replies
8
Views
55
buccalfatremoval
buccalfatremoval
heightmaxxing
Replies
6
Views
70
heightmaxxing
heightmaxxing
RandomAutist
Replies
7
Views
50
ethnic_coper67
ethnic_coper67

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top