i’ve officially lost NT status

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
2 parties coming up that i’m not invited to. Fuark i think it’s because the whole of last year I just isolated myself from everyone because of the blackpill, couldn’t stand hanging around my normie friends anymore.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 1464
:blackcry:

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
not invited to a party?Over bra

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
You need the face.

You need the face.
Cope I used to get invited at 14 when I was ugly, the blackpill just made me isolate myself from my friends
not invited to a party?Over bra
I used to get invited, not anymore i suspect it’s because i just shut myself away from my friends after the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Cope I used to get invited at 14 when I was ugly, the blackpill just made me isolate myself from my friends

I used to get invited, not anymore i suspect it’s because i just shut myself away from my friends after the blackpill

Cope. No party for your face.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 1464
I don't go even if I'm invited.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and Deleted member 1464
I wanna go

• +1
Depression and I hate interacting with most people
You’re going to regret it when you start feeling better bro, trust me don’t isolate yourself like me.

I went from hyper NT popular funny kid to kid who barely gets invited out anymore

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo and nattycel
You’re going to regret it when you start feeling better bro, trust me don’t isolate yourself like me.

I went from hyper NT popular funny kid to kid who barely gets invited out anymore
Idk dude I think I'd just feel worse being surrounded by people I don't like

Yeah GL tall and big frame blacks are the second highest SMV, but you guys are ugly as fuck on average. The chances of being a black slayer are always low lol, go cope with your trashy white bitches

Why don’t you like them?
Immature behavior

Immature behavior
I get what you mean but I like to think as normies as just people to use lol, use for social life, use for any benefit you can get out of them, if you don’t have friends and are 5-6 PSL girls will want you less srs.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
Idk dude I think I'd just feel worse being surrounded by people I don't like
Same as me. I hate being surrounded by people I dont like.
In my case it is asians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I get what you mean but I like to think as normies as just people to use lol, use for social life, use for any benefit you can get out of them, if you don’t have friends and are 5-6 PSL girls will want you less srs.
True, but then again, I don't have a problem getting girls with the way I am right now
Same as me. I hate being surrounded by people I dont like.
In my case it is asians.
Lol why don't you get along with asians?

I have been in 1 party through my high school, which was my only friend's 18th birthday, he said there will be 2 other girls, but they didn't come. We were all alone, sad, listening to tracks of recently dead Lil Peep, smoking cigs and drinking booze.

I became more NT since then and now things aren't as harsh.

• +1
be happy that you don't need to that shithole. I wan in the party once in a lifetime and i regret it

• +1
I’ve never been to a party lol

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
You need the face.
Gigacope there are literal ugly fat fucks who get laid at parties because they're such clowns.

• +1
  • +1
I've never even been invited to parties

• +1