I've only gotten IOI's from Tamil and Chinese girls, no Malays tbh

n9wiff

n9wiff

😛
INB4 "not IOI nigger cuck"

I was given Chocolates and a confession letter on Valentines.

Why Malay women don't like Tamil Chadpreets?

@BrahminBoss @Kofri727 @RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 @mayo mogger @Indracelly

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: asdvek and Kofri727
Kinda opposite from what I'm seeing here. Tamil and Malay combo are kinda common here tbh. There was once a Malay girl showed interest in me a few years ago ( My only chance of pulling ) but she was a whore. Might be a weird theory but most of the Malay and Tamil couple I've seen - The Tamil guy knows how to speak Malay and would also be a Muslim. I'm guessing Malay women would only date a Tamil if he knows how to speak Malay + and is Muslim too?

To summarise : Maybe Malay women would only date a Tamil if he is less ethnic? ( Idk how to word it)

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Keep coping niggercuck every girl gives you iois faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and n9wiff
Kinda opposite from what I'm seeing here. Tamil and Malay combo are kinda common here tbh. There was once a Malay girl showed interest in me a few years ago ( My only chance of pulling ) but she was a whore. Might be a weird theory but most of the Malay and Tamil couple I've seen - The Tamil guy knows how to speak Malay and would also be a Muslim. I'm guessing Malay women would only date a Tamil if he knows how to speak Malay + and is Muslim too?

To summarise : Maybe Malay women would only date a Tamil if he is less ethnic? ( Idk how to word it)
Update : I think I was being a retard and was not answering your question

Malay women no like Chadpreet
Possible reasons : Would only date if in the same religion. ( Assuming the Malay women is a Muslim)

I genuinely can't think of other reasons of why a girl would turn down a chadpreet. A chad is a chad and ethnic tax wouldn't matter that much in Malaysia

• +1

I understand.

I am not "ethnic" as normal Tamil because I am 25 percent Chinese

Born with lighter skin which is more ideal over here

• +1
Reactions: Kofri727
I understand.

I am not "ethnic" as normal Tamil because I am 25 percent Chinese

Born with lighter skin which is more ideal over here
tbh being lighter skinned is a halo everywhere even in Mumbai :lul:. Thats weird though , I used to think that people would date a pajeet only if he was lighter. Is this not the case there?

• JFL
tbh being lighter skinned is a halo everywhere even in Mumbai :lul:. Thats weird though , I used to think that people would date a pajeet only if he was lighter. Is this not the case there?
Kind of is. Light skin not enough of course but it is a big halo to chinese foids especially

Second thing is the way you act. Less "Indian" you act the better. I grew up in a high income area so everyone in my class except for me was Chinese. My HS all my friends were Chinese so I fit in nicely too.

• +1
Kind of is. Light skin not enough of course but it is a big halo to chinese foids especially

Second thing is the way you act. Less "Indian" you act the better. I grew up in a high income area so everyone in my class except for me was Chinese. My HS all my friends were Chinese so I fit in nicely too.
100% agree with acting less Indian . Works all the time tbh. Some would think this is a self hating ethnic act but it isn't really.. to me I'm just tryna show I'm not like those you see on social media -( Talking about those who make those videos that holds us back ) . Basically want to let them know that there are 2 types of curries in this world. :lul:

Some would think this is a self hating ethnic act but it isn't really.. to me I'm just tryna show I'm not like those you see on social media -( Talking about those who make those videos that holds us back ) . Basically want to let them know that there are 2 types of curries in this world.
100 percent. I also never deny the fact that I'm Indian. Am proud of my heritage, just removing some of the stupid traits our culture has, especially in SG/MY

• +1
You are more likeable after this :lul:. Never thought I'd find someone like you on this forum :lul::lul:
100 percent. I also never deny the fact that I'm Indian. Am proud of my heritage, just removing some of the stupid traits our culture has, especially in SG/MY

• Love it
You are more likeable after this :lul:. Never thought I'd find someone like you on this forum :lul::lul:
Same to you bhai, Tamils born in SEA just destined to rule the world I guess

@RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿

• Love it

Ur not chadpreet and ur darkskin boneless recessed sub5 u got iois cause of 6ft in manletland

• JFL
Same to you bhai, Tamils born in SEA just destined to rule the world I guess

@RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
U tagged me cause u got a confession of gay love from a greycel

not based

Kys