I've replayed UT and UT yellow all 3 routes for the 3rd time and now i feel completely empty inside

MA_ascender

MA_ascender

Craziest Fruit Seller of India
this is why i don't like video games or watching anime etc.
once you reach the end of a great piece of content this feeling is unescapable

and yes having to shoot a confused Martlet and seeing flowey stab her to death, along with most of UT geno route takes a toll on you mentally the first time, call me a pussyboy idc

@Outerz14 @elemanzelvadre @wastedspermcel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Outerz14, cromagnon, wastedspermcel and 4 others
@greycel

• +1
Reactions: greycel and imthesupremecel
i genuinely have an unhealty autistic attachement to these games, their music their vibe, never seen another game/U feel like this bhaus

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre and wastedspermcel
All good things must come to an end

• So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender
Played UT during its prime back in like 2016 but never touched yellow. Worth giving it a go?

• +1
All good things must come to an end
the UT fandom is terribly bad at making fangames. UT yellow is one of the rare complete ones that uisnt genocide only and it took like9 years to make

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and greycel
Played UT during its prime back in like 2016 but never touched yellow. Worth giving it a go?
HELL YES NIGGER NO SPOILERS TOO GO IN BLIND LIKE ME ITS SO GOOD..

run all 3 routes but save geno for last, the feeling is almost orgasmic :soy:

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and symphony
woahhhhhhhhhhh...
story of undertale

• JFL
@StraightHeadJames

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
@ElTruecel

• +1
@Manu le coq @Pendejo

• +1
my oneitis introduced me to UT btw
i didnt know abt it until the full version dropped. Every single YouTuber was doing a letsplay. Honestly insane for an indie rpg.

• +1
i didnt know abt it until the full version dropped. Every single YouTuber was doing a letsplay. Honestly insane for an indie rpg.
i love this game so much its unreal, might be because im autistic. but trust me you HAVE to play UT yellow, its so good i forget im playing a fan game at times, its super organic and like smth toby fox would make (Pacifist UT yellow is canon btw)

• +1
Reactions: symphony and wastedspermcel
@cromagnon bcs i think u mentioned this

• Hmm...
Reactions: cromagnon
i love this game so much its unreal, might be because im autistic. but trust me you HAVE to play UT yellow, its so good i forget im playing a fan game at times, its super organic and like smth toby fox would make (Pacifist UT yellow is canon btw)
Lmao I think my autistic obsession was worse at the time :lul: I would spend my time reading chara fancomics, drawing chara, and even made a chara board on pinterest. I'll get on yellow though for sure.

• Love it
Lmao I think my autistic obsession was worse at the time :lul: I would spend my time reading chara fancomics, drawing chara, and even made a chara board on pinterest. I'll get on yellow though for sure.
first time i finished original UT i wanted to rope fr like 3 days due to this feeling of maybe never experiencing a piece of media thats on par with it

• +1
Reactions: symphony

and yes having to shoot a confused Martlet and seeing flowey stab her to death, along with most of UT geno route takes a toll on you mentally the first time, call me a pussyboy idc

@Outerz14 @elemanzelvadre @wastedspermcel
sheet

• +1
This is the reality of all "achievement". The reward is never worth the struggle to get it.

• So Sad
I played UT yellow like... last year? anyways i cheated. how the fuck did you defeat some of the bosses without the cheats lol? for me in undertale i only struggled against sans honestly but genocide UT yellow was impossible.

u claim it feels organic but for me it felt pretty weird i didnt really feel a connection with the game like undertale, maybe if it was official but still i dont think so it seemed kinda like a furry guy's dream game.

but genocide was very badass and i liked it more than the undertale genocide lol cuz it really made u feel like a badass killer who doesn't give a fuck and the ending was the best for me Lol.

• +1
I played UT yellow like... last year? anyways i cheated. how the fuck did you defeat some of the bosses without the cheats lol? for me in undertale i only struggled against sans honestly but genocide UT yellow was impossible.

u claim it feels organic but for me it felt pretty weird i didnt really feel a connection with the game like undertale, maybe if it was official but still i dont think so it seemed kinda like a furry guy's dream game.

but genocide was very badass and i liked it more than the undertale genocide lol cuz it really made u feel like a badass killer who doesn't give a fuck and the ending was the best for me Lol.
ut yellow geno is incredibly hard bro especially snowdin martlet, no reason to be that strong

Users who are viewing this thread

Back