i’ve seen countless threads on surgeries and methods

swagmaster_8

swagmaster_8

Iron
BUT NO 1 IS TALKING ABOUT WHERE TO GET TS COSMETIC SURGERY PLACES REJECT 99.99% OF ALL THE SHIT I FUCKING READ WHO THE FUCK WILL PERFORM MY SURGERIES ON ME .

• So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanForever
BUT NO 1 IS TALKING ABOUT WHERE TO GET TS COSMETIC SURGERY PLACES REJECT 99.99% OF ALL THE SHIT I FUCKING READ WHO THE FUCK WILL PERFORM MY SURGERIES ON ME .
Just do your own research.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LeaveMaxx and swagmaster_8
Awful profile picture.

Do you know what exactly it is that you need? If you need a bimax, it's not that difficult to find a surgeon who will perform it on you. Even the names that are brought up here probably too frequently (i.e. Pagnoni, Raimeri, etc.) will usually at the very least agree to a consult. So what exactly are you trying to get, and who have you been inquiring with?

If you're trying to get something substantially more rare (i.e. Lefort II), then yes there will be far fewer who will agree to that. But I would counter by asking if you were 100% sure that was what was needed.