giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Shou ga nai

• +1
This theory was introduced on lookism by a user named ¨Bingerino¨ , did he migrate her bro? I liked the guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2581
This theory was introduced on lookism by a user named ¨Bingerino¨ , did he migrate her bro? I liked the guy
nah me and him talked on discord and lookism he said hes going back to irl hes done with psl sites cause of the hacker and he got kicked out for hooking up with a girl cause his parents are super religious

nah me and him talked on discord and lookism he said hes going back to irl hes done with psl sites cause of the hacker and he got kicked out for hooking up with a girl cause his parents are super religious
Ascension tbh ngl

• +1
I just say It's over

• +1
Itiswhatitis

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
be like wataah

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
what it is it ? good undereye support ?
See how straight Lachowski lower eyelids are compared to Mr Bean's.
They make your eyes seem vertically shorter and more lively.

Lachowski also has good upper eyelids and CT

Attachments

• IMG_20191002_210654.jpg
    IMG_20191002_210654.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20191002_210707.jpg
    IMG_20191002_210707.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Woah

anything to do to have this ?

anything to do to have this ?
Well some researches show that training the muscles beneath them might lower droopiness of lower eyelids, it works for people with underdeveloped muscles.
I have been squinting for quite a while now and my eye area improved a bit, but it's just never going to become like Lachowski.'s
If you want to try it out all you need to do it purposefully keep your lower eyelid raised a little bit.
Don't know about side effects, have heard people in an Italian community say that it could cause eyesight problems, haven't had any in a year of doing that tho

• +1
Well some researches show that training the muscles beneath them might lower droopiness of lower eyelids, it works for people with underdeveloped muscles.
I have been squinting for quite a while now and my eye area improved a bit, but it's just never going to become like Lachowski.'s
If you want to try it out all you need to do it purposefully keep your lower eyelid raised a little bit.
Don't know about side effects, have heard people in an Italian community say that it could cause eyesight problems, haven't had any in a year of doing that tho
i see, any good video explaining it or legit working exercices or squinting 24/7 is enough ?

I was thinking just about this last night in bed. I have slight petosis and thought it should be possible to just train the muscles cause it's a muscle problem. But you're saying to train the lower eye lids? Is it not possible to train upper eye lids somehow.

i see, any good video explaining it or legit working exercices or squinting 24/7 is enough ?
There's some exercises here

But personally I don't do them, I just squint
I was thinking just about this last night in bed. I have slight petosis and thought it should be possible to just train the muscles cause it's a muscle problem. But you're saying to train the lower eye lids? Is it not possible to train upper eye lids somehow.
I don't know about Upper eyelids to be honest, might research something tomorrow, as muscle hypertrophy Could make eyelids more hooded aswell

• +1
There's some exercises here

But personally I don't do them, I just squint
i see, you only squint with the lower eyelid then right ?
what about getting more fatty upper eyelid ?
i've Heard that vaseline was good. do you know anything worthy besides surgery even exercices for that ?

• +1
i see, you only squint with the lower eyelid then right ?
what about getting more fatty upper eyelid ?
i've Heard that vaseline was good. do you know anything worthy besides surgery even exercices for that ?
I don't know to be honest, but as I am interested in getting hooded eyes I will look into it. Muscle hypertrophy could help with it, maybe, but will not yield the same results as fat deposits imho. We need to find a way to move fat where we want it
@Dogs
The link I posted above has some exercises for ptosis

• +1
Reactions: Dogs, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2581

yeah i have bad under eyes causing my eyes to look nct im getting orbital rim implants and almond eye from taban

i saw his result turning major nct to clear neutral tilt and extremely tight
I don't know to be honest, but as I am interested in getting hooded eyes I will look into it. Muscle hypertrophy could help with it, maybe, but will not yield the same results as fat deposits imho. We need to find a way to move fat where we want it
@Dogs
hooded eyes fatgrafting to upper lids

• +1
yeah i have bad under eyes causing my eyes to look nct im getting orbital rim implants and almond eye from taban

i saw his result turning major nct to clear neutral tilt and extremely tight

hooded eyes fatgrafting to upper lids
That's good, good luck with that. I noticed on myself that before squinting I used to have neutral canthal tilt. Now it has become slightly positive and looks way better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2581
@Dogs
let's stay in touch for this then bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and IWantToMax
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 3043
stoicism is top
tier cope

It truly is. Found myself saying this quote several times this week.

• +1