I've started to develop nasiolabial folds from mouth stretching

casadebanho

casadebanho

6'3, 2.0 shoulder/waist ratio
Will lowering bodyfat help reduce the appearence of the folds? They are very mild

@Good_Little_Goy

• So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Mild nasolabial folds are normal. You probably just never noticed them.

Same I think they’re permanent

are you using an appliance or doing it manually?

nasolabial folds aren't permanent if they're not deep. I've greatly reduced mine

nasolabial folds aren't permanent if they're not deep. I've greatly reduced mine

Peep show-cel?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670

How did u reduce them, gained/lost weight?

True but I am certain they got a bit worse ever since i started using mouth widening appliance

If they can't be fixed it's still better than having narrow mouth, narrow mouth is such a harmony killer

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
weight gain is good b/c you're adding volume, weight loss just exaggerates the problem
mine got better as I lost weight

• +1
Reactions: casadebanho
If they can't be fixed it's still better than having narrow mouth, narrow mouth is such a harmony killer
they should go away once you stop stretching

• +1
Reactions: casadebanho
Placebo stemmed from a rumour that using facial flex for its intended facial exercises would cause them.

Just mouth-widening alone does not even engage the nasiolabial fold area lol.

Me, @RecessedPrettyboy and countless others have been mouth widening for months with zero development of the nasiolabial folds.

• +1
Reactions: piec, Ocelot, Clark69 and 2 others
Placebo stemmed from a rumour that using facial flex for its intended facial exercises would cause them.

Me, @RecessedPrettyboy and countless others have been mouth widening for months with zero development of the nasiolabial folds.
True, since hearing that they widening may cause fold I started paying attention to them more.
Most likely they've always been there and it is just placebo that they are increasing.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
Prob always been there

hqdefault.jpg

how do you mouth stretch? when i google or youtube for mouth-stretching, i only see stuff like this

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, SexyMofo, Deleted member 4887 and 1 other person
Depends on what MILD means. Most of the young people dont have even mild ones.

@Good_Little_Goy
Fuark, few people have reported this I am
hoping they are recessed so that this doesn’t apply to me

if I start to develop them ill have to stop

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and goat2x

How do you widen mouth?

Will lowering bodyfat help reduce the appearence of the folds? They are very mild
folds will increase if you leanmax, at least thats what i was told would happen

Lowering body fat may exacerbate the appearance and depth of the nasolabial fold, but it depends on your genetic make-up.

There are two fat pads that are integral to the formation of nasolabial folds - the malar fat pad, and the nasolabial fat pad itself.

If the fat cells of the nasolabial fat pad shrink, then a prominent fold can develop - thus creating the appearance of nasolabial folds.

The only instance I could think that losing weight may negate the appearance of nasolabial folds is if you had a heavy malar fat pad that 'pushes' downwards, which could also contribute to the appearance of a fold. Reducing the depth of this malar fat pad could reduce the depth of the fold - granted that the nasolabial fat pad remains adequately full.

But, unfortunately, you cannot control which fat pad your body targets when losing fat.

How did you reduce them?