I've started to look down on men and view them as less smart and sophisticated than women

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
I was just going through a reddit thread and as you probably know, reddit cucks always do this "(F/25)" thing where they state their gender and age with their posts.

As I was scrolling through the thread, I noticed that whenever I saw a dude's post, I'd be like "yeah dnrd cuck redditor" and skip it to read the next comment.

I'm not entirely sure if it's specific to redditors, but there definitely is an element at play that applies to men as a whole who are, on average, extremely clueless about how modern social dynamics work.

Quite an interesting phenomenon, isn't it...

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and Brus Wane
Foid sleeper account was activated ban her mods

• JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane
I was just going through a reddit thread and as you probably know, reddit cucks always do this "(F/25)" thing where they state their gender and age with their posts.

As I was scrolling through the thread, I noticed that whenever I saw a dude's post, I'd be like "yeah dnrd cuck redditor" and skip it to read the next comment.

I'm not entirely sure if it's specific to redditors, but there definitely is an element at play that applies to men as a whole who are, on average, extremely clueless about how modern social dynamics work.

Quite an interesting phenomenon, isn't it...

I think reddit is skewed

the kind of women who type on reddit are the extremely analytical, opinionated and perhaps introspective ones who are physically unattractive and hence do not have many orbiters or like minded toilets to dish their opinions out to irl ... they tend to be unlikeable too
(good looking but dumb girls don't spend time on reddit and neither do highly intelligent ones)

the kind of men you see on reddit are the same kinds that lurk these forums...maybe with a different view of the world and political leaning but roughly the same social defects, sexual frustrations and bad emotional intelligence
(socially adjusted MTNs and above are out in the real world with their own goals, I doubt most even have reddit downloaded on their phone)

I think reddit is skewed

the kind of women who type on reddit are the extremely analytical, opinionated and perhaps introspective ones who are physically unattractive and hence do not have many orbiters or like minded toilets to dish their opinions out to irl ... they tend to be unlikeable too
(good looking but dumb girls don't spend time on reddit and neither do highly intelligent ones)

the kind of men you see on reddit are the same kinds that lurk these forums...maybe with a different view of the world and political leaning but roughly the same social defects and frustrations
(socially adjusted MTNs and above are out in the real world with their own goals, I doubt most even have reddit downloaded on their phone)
High iq user hmmm

Now send your birthday :feelsmage:

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane