I’ve started walkmaxxing

tyronechadmax

tyronechadmax

Kraken
I literally just walk around my house 24/7 while on my phone. I’ll get like 20000 steps in while scrolling on TikTok/ig reels, watch YouTube, or read manga/manwha. Along with this I’ve also started sprinting everyday consistently for like the past 2 weeks. 3 15-20 sec interval sprints with even more walking inbetween. I’ll also go outside and bathe in the sun and walk around even more, and then finnaly do some body weight workout at home or go the gym.

• +1
Reactions: sayi, Kaari, panjeet currycel and 3 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and NorwoodAscender
bump 4 minutes later killyourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, zsombi, Kaari and 1 other person
Yea walking is awesome at night

• +1
Reactions: $Abomination and Kaari
I literally just walk around my house 24/7 while on my phone. I’ll get like 20000 steps in while scrolling on TikTok/ig reels, watch YouTube, or read manga/manwha. Along with this I’ve also started sprinting everyday consistently for like the past 2 weeks. 3 15-20 sec interval sprints with even more walking inbetween. I’ll also go outside and bathe in the sun and walk around even more, and then finnaly do some body weight workout at home or go the gym.
Bump

Yeah I'd walk a lot when I was a teen and early twenties. I still walk but not as much. Helps calm anxiety. And at 20,000 steps you'd be burning A LOT of calories so it'll help you stay leaner. I think you might be overestimating your step count, though.

Yeah I'd walk a lot when I was a teen and early twenties. I still walk but not as much. Helps calm anxiety. And at 20,000 steps you'd be burning A LOT of calories so it'll help you stay leaner. I think you might be overestimating your step count, though.
IMG 1622

• Woah
Reactions: Yerico7 and eiegta
why not outside

Just say u walking bruh, tf is walkmaxxing

why walk with a bad posture when scrolling, listen to music or something

might form bad habits by doing this try to just walk around your neighborhood or at a park where theres fresh air and nature no ones gonna care if your staring at your phone the whole time