I’ve Taken Looksmaxxing Too Far

RealNinja

RealNinja

Silver
IMG 5353

This is my bathroom shelf. I just realized I have as many, if not more beauty products than a woman does. If a girl used my bathroom and saw this shit, she would probably think I’m a total faggot. This isn’t including the other shit I have under the cabinet/in my room.

This website is actually brainrot, it feeds insecurity and totally normalizes spending lots of time and money doing gay shit to make your skin, hair, etc look better. Does it even matter if your skin is glowing when women find out you have a 10 product beauty routine? I need to quit using all these fucking endocrine disruptors. Putting this plastic shit on your self can’t be good.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: blatonslatt, OSOARROGANT, edodalic29 and 20 others
How does it feel to be subhuman
I have 0 spots of acne on my face and I eat junk food all day

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rea, Saint Casanova, Madridista and 10 others
I may have higher levels of testosterone/androgens than you, leading to higher sebum production.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OSOARROGANT, DalitBoss, mich and 6 others
I got glass skin with only a couple products after using this site. DYOR before buying all this bullshit. Its not the sites fault your a fucking consoomer.

• +1
Reactions: OSOARROGANT, erwin., silencio and 7 others
I don’t see any roids, fat dissolver, threads, looks like u haven’t taken it far enough

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, chudlite, perpetuallytired and 4 others
I may have higher levels of testosterone/androgens than you, leading to higher sebum production.
Nope, you have high estrogen. Acne on the face is caused by high estrogen to testosterone ratio, it is very unlikely that you have a natural high testosterone to estrogen ratio unless you are living in some third world shithole

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
bro you only need tret, moisturiser and a sunscream thats it
rest everything is cope
other than that have a good high protein diet and drink 4 litres of water ed and your skin will be perfect.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future_, fibonacci, silencio and 9 others
Nope, you have high estrogen. Acne on the face is caused by high estrogen to testosterone ratio, it is very unlikely that you have a natural high testosterone to estrogen ratio unless you are living in some third world shithole
It’s hard to have good skin when you’re a genetic freak mass monster like me (natty 350lbs ripped & peeled 6 foot 7)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mumbhai and STUPIDREFEREES
rest everything is cope
other than that have a good high protein diet and drink 4 litres of water ed and your skin will be perfect.
also dont smoke or drink much it rapes your skin

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
I got glass skin with only a couple products after using this site. DYOR before buying all this bullshit. Its not the sites fault your a fucking consoomer.
which ones?

What u use

All of this shit.. only for Op to pull out his phone to check the weather when the bitches show up..
Sad Monkey GIF by Wahala Room

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pandac, watah, edodalic29 and 10 others
Same but I'm bloated af, was eating like shit because it's my birthday, I've made a pact to swear off junk food.

From now on my life is just going to be working out and doing school.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
rest everything is cope
Hydration is probably underrated, need to remind myself of that, it's hard to stay hydrated though when you have school and you don't want to have to get up to urinate every 10 seconds during class.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
All of this shit.. only for Op to pull out his phone to check the weather when the bitches show up..
Sad Monkey GIF by Wahala Room
True. In the past few months I’ve gotten a decent amount of female attention but I’m scared to death of any intimacy. In college I’m going to quit being a pussy

True. In the past few months I’ve gotten a decent amount of female attention but I’m scared to death of any intimacy. In college I’m going to quit being a pussy
Start low inhib maxxing right now, go outside and just cold approach every person you see, man, woman, child

• +1
Reactions: future_
i dont see hammer

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and silencio
Aveeno and sunscreen is looksmaxxing?
lol thats just basic hygiene and prevention

View attachment 3019451

This is my bathroom shelf. I just realized I have as many, if not more beauty products than a woman does. If a girl used my bathroom and saw this shit, she would probably think I’m a total faggot. This isn’t including the other shit I have under the cabinet/in my room.

This website is actually brainrot, it feeds insecurity and totally normalizes spending lots of time and money doing gay shit to make your skin, hair, etc look better. Does it even matter if your skin is glowing when women find out you have a 10 product beauty routine? I need to quit using all these fucking endocrine disruptors. Putting this plastic shit on your self can’t be good.
Skincare is about 90% cope. You don't need that many products. Find 7 products max (including shaving gel/sunscreen) and stick to them.

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
View attachment 3019451

I'm glad you're being honest with yourself! Looksmaxxing can be a fun and rewarding journey, but it's essential to recognize when you've taken it too far. Here are some steps you can take to get back on track:

1. Take a break: Give yourself permission to step away from the looksmaxxing community and social media for a while. Take a break from excessive grooming, exercise, and dieting. Allow yourself time to relax and recharge.
  2. Re-evaluate your priorities: Ask yourself what's driving your obsession with looksmaxxing. Is it genuine self-improvement, or is it an unhealthy obsession with external validation? Identify the root cause and work on addressing it.
  3. Seek support: Talk to friends, family, or a therapist about your feelings and concerns. Share your struggles with someone you trust, and ask for their perspective. You might be surprised by how much support you receive.
  4. Set realistic goals: Instead of focusing on extreme transformations, set achievable goals for yourself. Break down your goals into smaller, manageable tasks, and focus on making progress rather than perfection.
  5. Practice self-care: Focus on self-care and prioritize your mental and physical well-being. Engage in activities that bring you joy, practice mindfulness, and take care of your overall health.
  6. Find alternative hobbies: Replace looksmaxxing-related activities with new hobbies or interests. Explore new passions, join clubs or groups that align with your values, and find healthy outlets for your energy.
  7. Gradually reduce your involvement: If you find it hard to quit cold turkey, try gradually reducing your involvement in the looksmaxxing community. Start by limiting your social media use, then gradually decrease the frequency of your workouts or grooming routines.
  8. Seek professional help: If you're struggling with body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) or other mental health issues related to looksmaxxing, consider seeking professional help from a therapist or counselor.
Remember, it's okay to make mistakes and learn from them. Recognizing when you've taken looksmaxxing too far is the first step towards making positive changes in your life.

Additional resources:

• National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA): 1-800-931-2237
  • Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD) Foundation: www.bddfoundation.org
  • Crisis Text Line: Text "HOME" to 741741
Please prioritize your well-being and take care of yourself during this process!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ubicuse, silencio and moggingislife
holy shit shut the fuck up. this is a normal bathroom for any bluepilled normie that has hygiene. taking looksmaxxing "too far" is when you kill yourself because you spent 100k on surgery and ruined your face like that one kid that got bullied into suicide because he had dysmorphia and was convinced that he needed a fuck ton of surgery even tho he was legit htn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ubicuse and AverageCurryEnjoyer
Lol i eat like shit and no skincare routine and have no acne

• +1
Reactions: yeahyux21
I'm glad you're being honest with yourself! Looksmaxxing can be a fun and rewarding journey, but it's essential to recognize when you've taken it too far. Here are some steps you can take to get back on track:

1. Take a break: Give yourself permission to step away from the looksmaxxing community and social media for a while. Take a break from excessive grooming, exercise, and dieting. Allow yourself time to relax and recharge.
  2. Re-evaluate your priorities: Ask yourself what's driving your obsession with looksmaxxing. Is it genuine self-improvement, or is it an unhealthy obsession with external validation? Identify the root cause and work on addressing it.
  3. Seek support: Talk to friends, family, or a therapist about your feelings and concerns. Share your struggles with someone you trust, and ask for their perspective. You might be surprised by how much support you receive.
  4. Set realistic goals: Instead of focusing on extreme transformations, set achievable goals for yourself. Break down your goals into smaller, manageable tasks, and focus on making progress rather than perfection.
  5. Practice self-care: Focus on self-care and prioritize your mental and physical well-being. Engage in activities that bring you joy, practice mindfulness, and take care of your overall health.
  6. Find alternative hobbies: Replace looksmaxxing-related activities with new hobbies or interests. Explore new passions, join clubs or groups that align with your values, and find healthy outlets for your energy.
  7. Gradually reduce your involvement: If you find it hard to quit cold turkey, try gradually reducing your involvement in the looksmaxxing community. Start by limiting your social media use, then gradually decrease the frequency of your workouts or grooming routines.
  8. Seek professional help: If you're struggling with body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) or other mental health issues related to looksmaxxing, consider seeking professional help from a therapist or counselor.
Remember, it's okay to make mistakes and learn from them. Recognizing when you've taken looksmaxxing too far is the first step towards making positive changes in your life.

Additional resources:

• National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA): 1-800-931-2237
  • Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD) Foundation: www.bddfoundation.org
  • Crisis Text Line: Text "HOME" to 741741
Please prioritize your well-being and take care of yourself during this process!

View attachment 3019451

You just now realized that? Kek, kid always recognize the nature of the manosphere when you're in it. srs.

holy shit shut the fuck up. this is a normal bathroom for any bluepilled normie that has hygiene. taking looksmaxxing "too far" is when you kill yourself because you spent 100k on surgery and ruined your face like that one kid that got bullied into suicide because he had dysmorphia and was convinced that he needed a fuck ton of surgery even tho he was legit htn
death to htn

View attachment 3019451

bare minimum
mirin at putting jewcare on ur face hahahahahhahaha
just guthealthmax liverhealthmax and use spf50 and tret

• +1
Reactions: tomm1453
this doesnt even make sense

View attachment 3019451

niggers get skincare and forget how to act
''iam a giga looksmaxxer:owo:''

• +1
Reactions: silencio and tomm1453
My girlfriend thought i was gay before she dated me, and then i slayed her. Girls only say someone is gay if they are very good looking

View attachment 3019451

bro i don’t use any of this and have good skin

Throw some minoxidil , mt2 spray and teeth whitening strips for the ultimate softmax closet , mirin.

You clearly DIDN'T because looksmaxing is about getting surgery, not buying this goyslop.

• +1
Reactions: Rea and DalitBoss
It's about looking better, regardless of which route you choose
Is this satire? The only thing that can make you look better is surgery. Do you understand?

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
Is this satire? The only thing that can make you look better is surgery. Do you understand?
Surgery is not the only way

Losing weight
Working out
Finding nice hairstyle and clothe
Frauding

All have effects on appearance

... on opposite day.
Low iq

Everyone has different issues and needs. Some people need major surgery, some people just need lose weight, some people need small cosmetic procedures

But people like you are only capable of seeing the world pne dimensionally.