I've taken Lyrica and it's not really working

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
@Alexanderr you scammer why is it not working on me nicely?

300 mg.

Where is my NT hyper response????

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu, N1666 and Gonthar
I've tried Lyrica, it felt weird...
The most NT drug is good old alcohol, nothing beats that.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Nirvana and RAITEIII
I've tried Lyrica, it felt weird...
The most NT drug is good old alcohol, nothing beats that.
Which involves GABA pathways. I need to find smth.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Next me asking my doctor about Gaba signaling Lmaoool.

• JFL
Reactions: perpetuallytired
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
@Alexanderr you scammer why is it not working on me nicely?

300 mg.

Where is my NT hyper response????
It made me feel anxious and terrible

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Which involves GABA pathways. I need to find smth.
Yes, I tried many GABA drugs, alcohol is the most euphoric, it lowers your inhibition, makes you talkative, social, for those who are more shy or too cerebral, it calibrates them to normie level and now you can chat and act like them.
GHB is the second best option, it's like a light version of alcohol, but it can make you addicted pretty quick, there's no hangover like in alcohol, so you're tempted to keep take and take it, again and gain, if you're predisposed to addiction I suggest to stay away from it.
Baclofen is incredible if you get addicted and want to quit, it hits the same receptors as GHB and alcohol and eliminates withdrawal, very useful to have it around if you end up abusing the other two.

The others - benzos, barbiturates, might relax you, eliminate anxiety, but don't give you that specific alcohol mood to go out, chat and socialize with people, they can also cause addiction and the withdrawals are the worst from all drugs.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis and RAITEIII
Phenelzine. Thank me later :p
Always heard of this. Nardil... Idk how come this hasnt been in my hands yet... will be my next target.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
It made me feel anxious and terrible
Ded? I felt like I lost stability and was walking funny. I believe it was pretty noticeable smth was happening to me even tho I tried to act "normal" when the "effect" kicked in.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Yes, I tried many GABA drugs, alcohol is the most euphoric, it lowers your inhibition, makes you talkative, social, for those who are more shy or too cerebral, it calibrates them to normie level and now you can chat and act like them.
GHB is the second best option, it's like a light version of alcohol, but it can make you addicted pretty quick, there's no hangover like in alcohol, so you're tempted to keep take and take it, again and gain, if you're predisposed to addiction I suggest to stay away from it.
Baclofen is incredible if you get addicted and want to quit, it hits the same receptors as GHB and alcohol and eliminates withdrawal, very useful to have it around if you end up abusing the other two.

The others - benzos, barbiturates, might relax you, eliminate anxiety, but don't give you that specific alcohol mood to go out, chat and socialize with people, they can also cause addiction and the withdrawals are the worst from all drugs.
Alcohol mogs indeed. Damn it's pretty messed up that only those options could give that effect. I need to make some research and try to find a compound to target this. It has to exist...

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Ded? I felt like I lost stability and was walking funny. I believe it was pretty noticeable smth was happening to me even tho I tried to act "normal" when the "effect" kicked in.
300mg for your first time is overkill, it’ll give you that drunk effect. When I took 300mg it was hard to walk too, but then when I took 150mg I found that it was the sweet spot. Try lowering your dose and see how you react to it.

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry
I felt I was having an anxiety attack when I took it