I've taken the inner path the past 3 months- Life is much better.

D

Deleted member 16501

Kraken
Yo guys, whatsup?

I’ve been on a different path the past 3 months, I’ve completely left the blackpill mentality.

When I say that, I mean that I no longer put looks and physical genetics FIRST in terms of importance to one’s success in this world. This is something I know now to be absolute nonsense, and you don’t have to look very far and deep to see that.

I’ve been living right in the heart of the city center the past month, and have another month to go. I asked out one girl this week (in person), and she said yes. I asked out another girl as well (my oneitis from the past year), and she has yet to reply (it was thru insta).

I’m creating content every day for a career endeavor I hope to make money from, and have invested in a crypto mentor that will hopefully guide me well this year.

I will be writing a series of essays outlining my insights. You see, I am extremely grateful that I am 33, that I was in college from 2007-2009, that I saw human nature before everything became very fucked up. There is a sick evil floating around the atmosphere today, one that has been brought about deliberately. What you see today is NOT the natural state, by any measure. How young men are thinking and acting today, and what they do with their time, is NOT the natural state of man. If men from any other time in history saw it, they’d be dumbfounded and disgusted.

I don’t say this to castigate you guys, I truly feel for you. You’ve been badly lied to and misled in your lives, and deep down you’re furious. You should be.

So, to give something back to this community, where I see many good young men with a lot of potential who deserve a better life, I’d like to write a series of short essays over the next few weeks, after which I will disappear for another few months.

Topics will include:

-there is a ton of hot pussy out there for pretty much every man. Women are very desperate for real connection

-women don’t want you to see the physical alpha as better than you. They want dominance

-if you haven’t mastered your inner world, you have no idea of the results that are possible for you

-the external world is largely meaningless today. Ignore 99% of it and you’ll find an inner path

-the beta male is the scariest person on earth. If you act beta in real life and see others as better than you, you have a good chance of becoming a murderer some day

-the purpose of a man’s life is to assert his will upon the world. How to do that as a non ‘physical alpha’

I will try get the first one done tomorrow, but I really want to stick with this and get it done- even though I hope people will like them, regardless of what people think of them.

Feel free to ask some questions in here.

Cheers guys.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aqua, KeepGrinding, Deleted member 15827 and 10 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aqua, CristianT, AlexBrown84 and 7 others
What makes you the expert?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Patient A
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 15577, Deleted member 10125 and 1 other person
Send me a tag bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 16501
That's the most depressing thing about this site. So many people here insist that the blackpill LDAR garbage is a rational response to the "unjust world", yet acting that philosophy out will make your life worse in practically every way.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, ToTheTop, Indeed and 2 others
-the purpose of a man’s life is to assert his will upon the world. How to do that as a non ‘physical alpha’
can you elaborate on this i didn't quite understand what you meant

I’m not reading all that
Wait till you find out that ALL success revolves, fundamentally, around social interactions which are objectively based around your looks

No, you’re not going to be the one subhuman who makes it, you need to be born into an already rich family to manage that

Success is cope anyway though, the only purpose in life is to feel as good as you can for as much of your life as you can. Everything is meaningless when you’re dead.

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 3828
can you elaborate on this i didn't quite understand what you meant
I will brother. This will be a good essay I will write in the coming 2-3 weeks. I will tag you

Redpill bullshit doesn’t apply to all

Op is a faggot

1g9bqz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member 16110 and Patient A
You're 11ys older than me nigga how can you be so optimistic when im empty and suicidal

I'm looking forward to your essays

• JFL
Reactions: Aqua and Deleted member 5786
Yo guys, whatsup?

I’ve been on a different path the past 3 months, I’ve completely left the blackpill mentality.

When I say that, I mean that I no longer put looks and physical genetics FIRST in terms of importance to one’s success in this world. This is something I know now to be absolute nonsense, and you don’t have to look very far and deep to see that.

I’ve been living right in the heart of the city center the past month, and have another month to go. I asked out one girl this week (in person), and she said yes. I asked out another girl as well (my oneitis from the past year), and she has yet to reply (it was thru insta).

I’m creating content every day for a career endeavor I hope to make money from, and have invested in a crypto mentor that will hopefully guide me well this year.

I will be writing a series of essays outlining my insights. You see, I am extremely grateful that I am 33, that I was in college from 2007-2009, that I saw human nature before everything became very fucked up. There is a sick evil floating around the atmosphere today, one that has been brought about deliberately. What you see today is NOT the natural state, by any measure. How young men are thinking and acting today, and what they do with their time, is NOT the natural state of man. If men from any other time in history saw it, they’d be dumbfounded and disgusted.

I don’t say this to castigate you guys, I truly feel for you. You’ve been badly lied to and misled in your lives, and deep down you’re furious. You should be.

So, to give something back to this community, where I see many good young men with a lot of potential who deserve a better life, I’d like to write a series of short essays over the next few weeks, after which I will disappear for another few months.

Topics will include:

-there is a ton of hot pussy out there for pretty much every man. Women are very desperate for real connection

-women don’t want you to see the physical alpha as better than you. They want dominance

-if you haven’t mastered your inner world, you have no idea of the results that are possible for you

-the external world is largely meaningless today. Ignore 99% of it and you’ll find an inner path

-the beta male is the scariest person on earth. If you act beta in real life and see others as better than you, you have a good chance of becoming a murderer some day

I will try get the first one done tomorrow, but I really want to stick with this and get it done- even though I hope people will like them, regardless of what people think of them.

Feel free to ask some questions in here.

Cheers guys.
reading all off ur essays thanks

• +1
Reactions: thecel
5'8
4 to 4.5 psl
7/10 frame (can be better with weights)
5.75x4.5 (working on it)
i would cope like you too if i had that girth. i'm your same length but 6" around and I still feel suicidal over how my dick looks small. My nigga it's over. Philosophical copes are cool and dandy until you're brought back to reality and realize that everything has been taken away from you for factors beyond your control. Dudes who worked half as much and a third as hard as you did running laps around you because their life RNG was better.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and KDA Player