ive theorized that i am nt

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
i believe i harbor a subconscious desire to associate myself with fringe communities in an effort to appear unique and more "cultured". especially since i found this site off of tiktok, and not by my own initiative.

despite this inclination, i remain fundamentally neurotypical. that is my theory

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Yes you’re NT, being not NT means you’re autistic you’re probably just not socially calibrated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42240 and cromagnon
i think i'm similar to a foid who listens to deftones and thinks shes some sort of unique goth "not like the other girls" special foid, but in the end she is pretty much just like the rest. i'm simply the male version of that, albeit with a different topic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34054
Yes you’re NT, being not NT means you’re autistic you’re probably just not socially calibrated
most of this forum just wants to be unique and "not like the normies" so everybody just says their autistic. in reality its the opposite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34054 and Deleted member 53670
No NT person racks up 5000 posts in 1.5 months on an incel forum.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 65192, Eriot Lodger and cromagnon
most of this forum just wants to be unique and "not like the normies" so everybody just says their autistic. in reality its the opposite
A lot of people here are failed NT people with very bad self-esteem issues, but for a regular NT person who’s not an abused dog it takes a few weeks to become calibrated to a certain social environment. An example is a guy going from one country to another, going to college, making friends at a workplace, etc.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and cromagnon
A lot of people here are failed NT people with very bad self-esteem issues, but for a regular NT person who’s not an abused dog it takes a few weeks to become calibrated to a certain social environment. An example is a guy going from one country to another, going to college, making friends at a workplace, etc.
Just don’t be an abused dog broooo:soy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 53670
Just don’t be an abused dog broooo:soy:
abused dog syndrome can be fixed with appropriate social exposure assuming they’re not neurodivergent

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon