I've witnessed 2 midget to chad puberty transformations

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
wtf man... are parents getting their kids on HGH these days?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 2621, LordNorwood and 2 others
idk but I get height mogged by high schoolers and women ama

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, samm735 and Maxillacel
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3593
such is life for 5'10cels like us AND im ugly on top of that

Yea I’m considering buying 2 inch lifts no lie. Air max sole is like 1.5 inch + 2 inch lift I’ll be 6’1” accounting for other people’s .50 shoe sole but even that might not be worth it

wtf man... are parents getting their kids on HGH these days?
thinking the same thing, where I live secondary schoolers are like 5'10 already
girls are around 5'8 and imagine being like me 5'7 in this hell hole

my kid will be on hgh ngl

What were their previous height & age?
both were very weak and skinny at 15 and got bullied in school when i was there. both used to be under 170cm too i think. now they are both 180-185cm with very forward grown brows and chins

*also know another manlet that got hgh but he didnt fully ascend

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
both were very weak and skinny at 15 and got bullied in school when I was there. both used to be under 170cm too I think. now they are both 180-185cm with very forward grown brows and chins

*also know another manlet that got hgh but he didn't fully ascend
Image result for sunglasses down gif

Did you ask them if It was environmental changes that cause their height growth?

Did you ask them if It was environmental changes that cause their height growth?
i think both stopped caring about school and focused on getting women during their prime years(something i regret not doing since i was extremely anxious about school during puberty and especially at 16-18 when most normies have to sit on their asses 10+ hours a day to even get good enough grades to go to uni)
they dont look like they lift

• +1
@Maxillacel
@Too$hort
There was a kid in my high school, he was like 5'7-5'8, and it was like junior year, he managed to get some kind of growth hormone from his doctor and he ascended to 5'10, probably pushing 5'11 now senior year.
hgh is pretty expensive m8
Well I'm talking about corporations, and idk if it's exactly HGH, they put shit in the milk man, not to sound like a schizo or anything.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
@Maxillacel
@Too$hort
There was a kid in my high school, he was like 5'7-5'8, and it was like junior year, he managed to get some kind of growth hormone from his doctor and he ascended to 5'10, probably pushing 5'11 now senior year.

Well I'm talking about corporations, and idk if it's exactly HGH, they put shit in the milk man, not to sound like a schizo or anything.
they wouldnt make profits if they put this shit in milk

• +1
they wouldnt make profits if they put this shit in milk
"STILL putting growth hormone" JFL.

i think both stopped caring about school and focused on getting women during their prime years(something i regret not doing since i was extremely anxious about school during puberty and especially at 16-18 when most normies have to sit on their asses 10+ hours a day to even get good enough grades to go to uni)
they dont look like they lift
At 18, I'll never experience any growth.

Lucky bastards.
200.gif
200.gif
200.gif

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, ElliotRodgerJr and FaceandHFD
@Maxillacel
@Too$hort

How did he manage to get the doctor to give it to him? I couldnt even get my doctor to give me a growth plate x-ray.

The only girl that ever showed interest in me was 12, and I was 7 and like 3 heads shorter. We were neighbors and she would come to hang out with my sister.
She was like the inbred redneck kind of person which probably contributed to me fighting her off.

Shed try to kiss me and id fight her away. When me her and my sister where playing hide and seek, i hid in the closet, and suddenly she came in to hide with me, and again made attempts to kiss me, so I desperately tried to escape that closet before my ass got fisted by her

There was one time where she straight up had me pinned down when I freed my arm and blocked her face from mine.

I was protecting my khhv status at all costs.

the amount of regret I have for not letting her...... It was especially strange given the age difference, I couldn't tell the difference between a pretty girl and a rock at the time so...

Ill never get the chance to kiss a foid taller than me again.
Imagine being able to say you made out with a foid taller than you...... WHY DIDNT I LET HER

Now that I think back, I was probably more like 9 years old

Last edited:
Yea I’m considering buying 2 inch lifts no lie. Air max sole is like 1.5 inch + 2 inch lift I’ll be 6’1” accounting for other people’s .50 shoe sole but even that might not be worth it
Stupid thing to do. Just screams insecurity which is not a trait anyone should possess. And you might not realise it, but you're going to walk funny. I had a friend who wore lifts and it was so so obvious but nobody ever brought it up.

What happens when you take them off?? And 5'10" is not short anyway. Men should only worry if their height isnt near the average height. Either you're exaggerating your height or you're living on a basketball court.