@IwantToLooksMaxx

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

The requested thread could not be found.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Chintuck22 and .*my*.

r/IncelTears are coming for you @IwantToLooksMaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 13197, .*my*. and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7806, Deleted member 8919 and Deleted member 10709
r/IncelTears are coming for you @IwantToLooksMaxx
First I will go to where sh* lives, I will call h*r by h*r name, which is *a*****, then I would tell h*r that I have something important that I want to show h*r, I will go to my c@r and she will follow me, open the door, take a b@seball bat that I had previously prep@red, stri*e her with it, then sh*s either unconscious or close to it. I put h*r in my backseat, hand*uff h*r, put duct tape on h*r mouth and cover her with some rags so that nobody sees that. I will then take h*r somewhere where no cameras or witnesses would be, take h*r out of the car, take all of h*r clothes off, str@ngle her, r@pe her and then leave h*r until sh* regains consciousness. Then I will ask h*r “did you enjoy it?” If the answer is anything other than an immediate “yes, that was amazing” I would do it again but this time I would k*ll her by str@ngulation. Then I will put h*r bod* in my c@r (the c@r already prepared to have no skin flakes or ha*r from h*r or any evidence) drive to another place where I already prepared a gr@ve, take h*r out of the c@r, take pictures together (I want h*r to be with me forever) then put h*r clothes back on (I don’t want to disrespect h*r) and bury h*r.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10413, Deleted member 8919 and Deleted member 10709
@Iswhatitis19 why are you laughing? She matters a lot to me so take this seriously please.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
he is a chad

• So Sad
Reactions: .*my*.
he is a chad
I’m sad to do it but I will try to cause h*r the least amount of suffering, we love each other. She loves me too, she probably just doesn’t know it.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
I’m sad to do it but I will try to cause her the least amount of suffering, we love each other. She loves me too, she probably just doesn’t know it.
are you going to do it?

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
If he does it and posts evidence I will delete my account.