Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
J

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hardrada, GabachoCopium, traveler and 1 other person
Femcell rather fuck a dog

Not even ltb

Well yeah don’t get this wrong I’m not fucking her litterally she started spamming me after seeing my stories and when I’m bored I reply and play along
dude ur cringe. Welcome to my ignroe list

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Iasacrko
Well yeah don’t get this wrong I’m not fucking her litterally she started spamming me after seeing my stories and when I’m bored I reply and play along
Yea bro you also like guys so i am not surprised that you wanna fuck that tranny

dude ur cringe. Welcome to my ignroe list
I’m just saying cause ppl here like to act like every subhuman sending me nudes is a slay

Femcel

good hit n quit material tho

good nose and good jawline

will have to see frontal view of eyes to determine if eyes are good

damn idk who you are but i am miring are u a chad

• JFL
Reactions: Enfant terrible

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 25566, Sprinkles and 2 others
Carried entirely by eye color
Would

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: GriffithMaxx and TheTakeoverHasBegun

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
If you had to use some random bitch you met online 's pictures from ages ago, I don't believe you have other 30

But alright little buddy
Nigga i just found that random video on my phone and decided to post it here

Jfl over for you op

Hahahahhahahaahahahahaha

You are such a larping incel its pathetic

You are such a larping incel its pathetic
i didn’t larp about anything I posted a random video I had saved and asked to rate how is it a larp

i didn’t larp about anything I posted a random video I had saved
You larped screenshotted the thread before you deleted here i dont blame you tho but its pathetic as fuck dude

You larped screenshotted the thread before you deleted here i dont blame you tho but its pathetic as fuck dude
Where is the larp? It said rate random girl showing shower routine and it was to me
Didn’t mention it was today

Just found this video and decided to share here since I never posted it

There’s no larp stop being a jelous incel I can literally show u something from today

She’s literally ltb why would I brag with this

Where is the larp? It said rate random girl showing shower routine and it was to me
Didn’t mention it was today

Just found this video and decided to share here since I never posted it

There’s no larp stop being a jelous incel I can literally show u something from today
I am far from a incel i just dont brag on here to incels its weird you do you bro i hope you have fun with your femcell gonna play some fort

I am far from a incel i just dont brag on here to incels its weird you do you bro i hope you have fun with your femcell gonna play some fort
u niggas just make shit up at this point and put words in my mouth when there’s literally zero larp

Most ppl know I’ve had an iPhone for 2 months now that video is old and random just never posted it so I was finna get some rep

It’s not like she didn’t send that to me doesn’t matter if it’s old I didn’t claim it as today

What was the original

u niggas just make shit up at this point and put words in my mouth when there’s literally zero larp

Most ppl know I’ve had an iPhone for 2 months now that video is old and random just never posted it so I was finna get some rep
Yea bro its all good i don’t really give z shit i had a good laugh

What was the original
A video of a girl taking a shower but these niggas got her ig

Doesn’t really matter it’s a ltb I was talking to months ago just found the video and thought it would be funny

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer and lunin7
  • +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer
Brutal. Bro talked to one femcel his entire life and shared it here.
Nigga I post this kind of shit every day but usually do a better job with censoring

I’m too retarded but it’s old hopefully she doesn’t remember me well it’s like 4 month old video
Was there some strong clue to her ig in the video? cause who tf managed to find it

Was there some strong clue to her ig in the video? cause who tf managed to find it
The little screen slides open when u open a video so they had that 1 frame and got it

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer