JACKED AND STACKED ABSOLUTELY DESTROYS THE BLACKPILL

Daqirius

Daqirius

Banned

• JFL
Reactions: ironjacket, Marsiere214, gymmaxedhorse and 12 others
3.5 out of ten

The only thing he absolutely destroyed with that thumbnail is my motivation to watch the video

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519, AlexanderTheGreat11, Trilogy and 20 others

0:41

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, oldcelloser, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others
cope harder. simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and Dystopian
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 21620 and Verse
some guys actually level up unlike blackpill faggots who worship chico on this shit forum all day
At what level will he unlock facial dimorphism and stop being a prey faced cuck?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dracosondracos, AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 21620 and 7 others
At what level will he unlock facial dimorphism and stop being a prey faced cuck?
nice projection faggot, keep worshipping chico all day you abused dog

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, gymmaxedhorse, oldcelloser and 1 other person
The thing is he doesnt really dismiss the blackpill in anyway but he is correct that 95% of blackpillers are procrastinaters and not real doers. The blackpill can onyl benefit you if you actually take some action, if all you do is mentally masturbate you may as well be bluepilled.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Africancel, gymmaxedhorse and 18 others
The thing is he doesnt really dismiss the blackpill in anyway but he is correct that 95% of blackpillers are procrastinaters and not real doers. The blackpill can onyl benefit you if you actually take some action, if all you do is mentally masturbate you may as well be bluepilled.
THANK YOU 👏

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Gaia262, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
Funny, I was just about to say that he recently confessed that he's 5'7". I use to like his content but now he's pumping out pure copium to his audience, taking the red pill route cos that is what men want to hear.
He actually gets results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
He actually gets results
The only real results he would get is if he and Tyrone asked the same questions to the same girl with a few hours in between them, and look at the reactions she gives.

Nigga coping so much

Maybe it will destroy your brain, but 95% of people are procrastinators. Another thing is that vast majority of blackpillers are normies mad at reality about not being a chad. If you are normie and you sit on your ass whole day without looksmaxxing/socialmaxxing, then you are fucking yourself over. Most normies who don't know about blackpill are living average lives while you are wasting your life because you are not a chad.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 21620, Racky and 1 other person
while faggots like you talk about chico all day, dudes are leveling up and are better than you niggas
"levelling up" by watching water videos all day while reading pointless mainstream books and meditating half of the day because "muh grind"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 19294, Chadethnic101 and 2 others
he is coping. Skincare, lean max,gym max must be default anyway. All normies know this, it's not even blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 19294 and 1 other person
he is coping. Skincare, lean max,gym max must be default anyway. All normies know this, it's not even blackpill.
Then what else is there?

I guess jaw surgery is the only difference between us and normies then- the rest of the sutff discussed here is msotly cope or very high risk / bad risk-reward ratio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Oberyn
Then what else is there?

I guess jaw surgery is the only difference between us and normies then- the rest of the sutff discussed here is msotly cope or very high risk / bad risk-reward ratio
All surgeries are the difference between us and normies and also normies don't even know what surgeries they need.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and lepo2317
All surgeries are the difference between us and normies and also normies don't even know what surgeries they need.
lots of normies get hair transplants now at least

thing is only like 2% of this forum has done any surgery so if thats the difference barely anyone here is blackpilled

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 21620
lots of normies get hair transplants now at least
hair transplant is a normie thing. Jaw surgeries, implants, rhino, otoplasty,eye surgeries,botox for different purposes such as lowering eyebrows, fillers for different purposes such as uee. even i haven't seen a normie male in my life who dyed his eyebrows/eyelashes but it's quite common here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and lepo2317
hair transplant is a normie thing. Jaw surgeries, implants, rhino, otoplasty,eye surgeries,botox for different purposes such as lowering eyebrows, fillers for different purposes such as uee. even i haven't seen a normie male in my life who dyed his eyebrows/eyelashes but it's quite common here.
Thats fair enough- come to think of it when I go the beauty salon to get my eyebrows threaded im always the only guy there- even though its a quick easy looksamx many men could benefit from. Im pretty sure the woman who does my eyebrows thinks im gay but who cares

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Thats fair enough- come to think of it when I go the beauty salon to get my eyebrows threaded im always the only guy there- even though its a quick easy looksamx many men could benefit from. Im pretty sure the woman who does my eyebrows thinks im gay but who cares
Normies ofc know it's better if they dye their gray hair for example but they don't have enough reasoning as we have. The reasoning gives us the willpower to do those so-called faggot stuff.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 21620
Then what else is there?

because there is no difference and no blackpill. There's nothing here that you can't find on the internet in five minutes. Jaw surgery is not some freemasonic intel, it is a normal thing that most people undergo because they have health problems such as sleep apnea. The fact that it somehow changes the appearance is secondary.

Youre just a guy who wants plastic surgery, but he doesnt want to talk about it as plastic surgery, and that's why you guise it as muh muh blackpill.

Reminder people have had nose jobs since the 60s of the last century when it started to be done and millions Botox syringe and fillers are used worldwide each year. not to mention an infant knows what a hair transplant is.

He recommends surgeries too :

Thoughts on this (preview) of the "looksmaxxing plan" he sold to someone?
It costs $45

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart, gymmaxedhorse, oldcelloser and 3 others
somehow still manages to look like a 6'+ foot ecto coper with an eating disorder.
Youre actually delusional about your physique. You have the same body as him if not worse

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, zharupodrugu and Deleted member 21620
Youre actually delusional about your physique. You have the same body as him if not worse
I could be a rail and I'd still look bigger than you because I'm 6'2.

• JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Deleted member 21620
I could be a rail and I'd still look bigger than you because I'm 6'2.
Lol no. I wear lifts so youd barely be taller than me so youd look like a normal lanklet with 12 inch arms

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, zharupodrugu and Deleted member 21620
Lol no. I wear lifts so youd barely be taller than me so youd look like a normal lanklet with 12 inch arms
lifts don't change your skeletal structure, you still have the frame of a manlet and so does cracked & blacked.

• JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Deleted member 21620
lifts don't change your skeletal structure, you still have the frame of a manlet and so does cracked & blacked.
No because in a shirt my bidelt is larger so id actually look wider than you. Plus you dont even look wide at all. You literally do some weird post to flex your delts in pictures when you look like a framecel lanklet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, zharupodrugu and Deleted member 21620
No because in a shirt my bidelt is larger so id actually look wider than you. Plus you dont even look wide at all. You literally do some weird post to flex your delts in pictures when you look like a framecel lanklet
you look like you're barely scraping by 20 inches in your pictures, stop making a fool out of yourself, it's actually embarrassing that you had to do drugs for those results.

• JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Blackgymmax
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, oldcelloser and Oberyn
you look like you're barely scraping by 20 inches in your pictures, stop making a fool out of yourself, it's actually embarrassing that you had to do drugs for those results.
Its like 22 atm but im usually around 24 or when i fill out so i have no idea what youre talking about. Ill probably be back to 24 in a week or so since im going back on test e

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
No gym for his prey eyes, round jaw, and manlet height. He's a coping normie
Dude has good harmony which kinda dampens the effect

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
man get this bluepilled shit out of here, I watched both videos and they suck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, oldcelloser, teriyaki chicken and 1 other person
Ngl u frame mog black gymmaxx just cuz your 6’2 6’2-6’3 is the ideal height for frame and aesthetics looks at Soosh David Laid Kieran Fagan etc

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, oldcelloser and Deleted member 21620
Ngl u frame mog black gymmaxx just cuz your 6’2 6’2-6’3 is the ideal height for frame and aesthetics looks at Soosh David Laid Kieran Fagan etc
also hes white

Jacked & Stacked is 5'5" and black
ITS OVER

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos
because there is no difference and no blackpill. There's nothing here that you can't find on the internet in five minutes. Jaw surgery is not some freemasonic intel, it is a normal thing that most people undergo because they have health problems such as sleep apnea. The fact that it somehow changes the appearance is secondary.

Youre just a guy who wants plastic surgery, but he doesnt want to talk about it as plastic surgery, and that's why you guise it as muh muh blackpill.

Reminder people have had nose jobs since the 60s of the last century when it started to be done and millions Botox syringe and fillers are used worldwide each year. not to mention an infant knows what a hair transplant is.
why you have not gotten surgery and why are like still here as an oldcel then? why you don't do the normal thing

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
@Arborist ,you have a great physique and height man
have you tried modelling ?

Bullshit. I'm above average height, jacked and stacked. My laycount is 7