Jacked but people don’t think I am

jboard

jboard

Iron
I’m in rlly good shape when I take my shirt off people are surprised. But in clothes I look like I don’t lift at all. Should I train neck? What causes this?

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
Solution
code
it might be your frame tbh, that could be a huge factor in what people consider jacked
work on your shoulders, neck, and forearms if you want to be recognized as a jacked individual
it might be your frame tbh, that could be a huge factor in what people consider jacked
work on your shoulders, neck, and forearms if you want to be recognized as a jacked individual

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, TheLooxMaxingKing and jboard
Solution
Frame is average. Thank you. Does building up lats make a big difference for frame or is it mainly shoulders?

• +1
Frame is average. Thank you. Does building up lats make a big difference for frame or is it mainly shoulders?
Definitely work on back and lats aswell, getting that v taper physique along with a muscle shirt would make bitches go crazyyy

• +1
Seems pretty normal for gymcels right?? Most of the impressive ones are dyel in clothes

• +1
Just take off ur shirt kore often

• +1
I’m in rlly good shape when I take my shirt off people are surprised. But in clothes I look like I don’t lift at all. Should I train neck? What causes this?
can depend on the clothes you're wearing. S tier strategy is a slightly oversized shirt and tucking the sides into your pants and leaving the front and back out. Frauds V-taper perfectly. Show off forearms if they're good. Like this:

• +1
Reactions: jboard and TheLooxMaxingKing
Doesn't mean anything if you don't have good abs/neck/delts/lats/bicep/traps. But with your shirt on, what people will see the most is forearm/bicep and traps/neck/delts

People think I am more jacked than I actually am because I have huge delts/traps and chest. In reality im mid

• +1
You haven't been in the gym for more than a year

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing