Jacked Richard Ramirez? Mogger or Coper?

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Would a jacked version of Richard Ramirez slayed harder or his scrawny cocaine addict physic contributes to his dark triad? Thoughts on this

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel
@Crestfallen95 @EasyMan875 @hopecel @Artemis @Icon @Myth @MisantropeBoy @Blackgymmax @MaestheticMaso @HitAndRun @ChicoChicowski

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Doesn’t matter either way because of his face

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Icon, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
Would a jacked version of Richard Ramirez slayed harder or his scrawny cocaine addict physic contributes to his dark triad? Thoughts on this
both equally tbh only if his jacked version were bad boy (there are many gymmaxxed "nice guys")

Ramirez already frame mogged most men untrained

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member, arabcelxxx and 3 others
him on tretinoin and slightly gymcelled is enough.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, mvp2v1, Deleted member 25377 and 1 other person
both equally tbh only if his jacked version were bad boy (there are many gymmaxxed "nice guys")
His best looking phase was when he had long hair, his hair covered his small neck so it hidden some flaws, if he had some calisthenics built physic i think he would mog hard af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and hopecel
His best looking phase was when he had long hair, his hair covered his small neck so it hidden some flaws, if he had some calisthenics built physic i think he would mog hard af
yeah his lifestyle was subhuman tbh yet he mogged

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
nah, RR was gr8 the way he was

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 23558
I know, but would it enhace his apperance?
Depends on your definition of jacked. Dude lived the life of a druggy bum and epigenetics barely affected him due to his plot armor. If the dude exercised a bit and ate healthy he would mog everyone back to the shadow realms. I've already said this 100 times, women don't like jacked men, only a small minority like them and because jacked men are even more rare than that small minority, there is more demand then supply so jacked man swear by their big muscles. It is a male gaze illusion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and ConfusedBolivian
Yes definitely

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Depends on your definition of jacked. Dude lived the life of a druggy bum and epigenetics barely affected him due to his plot armor. If the dude exercised a bit and ate healthy he would mog everyone back to the shadow realms. I've already said this 100 times, women don't like jacked men, only a small minority like them and because jacked men are even more rare than that small minority, there is more demand then supply so jacked man swear by their big muscles. It is a male gaze illusion.
woman like jacked man not too big tho aestetich body is a massive halo

depends how much muscle, if gymcel level muscle it would detract. if fightclub/pro figher size then improvement

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Icon and ConfusedBolivian