One of my best faps in a while

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Nick.Harte
Will give it a try

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
It would probably be better with xanax
Oh yeah, I remember on xanax it was fucking good man.It took the anxiety away and improved my whole mood.Xans Xans Xans Xans Xans mogs

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine, distance decay and incelmogger
Oh yeah, I remember on xanax it was fucking good man.It took the anxiety away and improved my whole mood.Xans Xans Xans Xans Xans mogs
My Aunty has an unlimited supply of Ativan and Valium at her place along with other anxiety and depression meds jfl she probs has xans too 100% I’ll get some when I go over next. How does Xanax compare to Valium?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
My Aunty has an unlimited supply of Ativan and Valium at her place along with other anxiety and depression meds jfl she probs has xans too 100% I’ll get some when I go over next. How does Xanax compare to Valium?
Enjoy but don't get too much.I was addicted to Xanax when I was young but managed to stop it.Gosh, the withdrawal kept me awake at night and I remember not sleeping for a day until I got my next dose.

• +1
Enjoy but don't get too much.I was addicted to Xanax when I was young but managed to stop it.Gosh, the withdrawal kept me awake at night and I remember not sleeping for a day until I got my next dose.
Yeah lol it seems way stronger than Valium, which is like the weakest one isn’t it?

• +1
Yeah lol it seems way stronger than Valium, which is like the weakest one isn’t it?
I dunno about valium but I tried this shit very long ago, like 8 years ago.

• +1
T
Those withdrawals are the worst ive ever experienced

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and Nick.Harte
Tried valium and remained on Xanax jfl

T

Those withdrawals are the worst ive ever experienced
It was scary as fuck and I thought I was about to die. The panic attacks every fucking night.Jesus.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and distance decay
It was scary as fuck and I thought I was about to die. The panic attacks every fucking night.Jesus.
Holy fuck i can relate to the feeling like dying

• JFL
I have those every day without benzos withdrawals and think im gonna die

• +1