ryuken

Master Sergeant of 2024cels - 🧑🏻‍🌾
@jacky hanma he is gonna jump off a bridge:(

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nathan, kaligula567 and truthhurts
NOOOOOOO my favourite blackfire gooning Reze smasher noooooo! Masaka!

• So Sad
Reactions: ryuken
@jacky hanma he is gonna jump off a bridge:(
COme here my friend as @kaligula567 once said a thread about a greycel should be worth 10 trees . Fly high :feelsgood:❤️

• JFL
Tagging all the ops!

@raleqtambrobret @Rea @HarshBDSMmaster @WeiWei @Imretarded? @glizzygnasher68 @Juandigomigo22

Are you happy now!!!

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, nathan and ryuken
who

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish
COme here my friend as @kaligula567 once said a thread about a greycel should be worth 10 trees . Fly high :feelsgood:❤️
Bro can u just Kys? Like fr can u just get a saw and start cutting balls up till your brain? Put that shit on liveleak and get famous brah maybe some bitches will rub off to you dying

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: kaligula567 and ryuken
  • JFL
Bro can u just Kys? Like fr can u just get a saw and start cutting balls up till your brain? Put that shit on liveleak and get famous brah maybe some bitches will rub off to you dying
In my 1 month in the so called ".org" I have not seen such disrespect shown from a greycel. Know your place even @nathan and @cromagnon and @enchanted_elixir and @ryuken would agree with me for once.

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, ryuken and nathan
In my 1 month in the so called ".org" I have not seen such disrespect shown from a greycel. Know your place even @nathan and @cromagnon and @enchanted_elixir and @ryuken would agree with me for once.
New account, I joined before you could even spell looksmax, tiktokcel! CUUUUT FROM HERE NOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: kaligula567 and ryuken
Tagging all the ops!

@raleqtambrobret @Rea @HarshBDSMmaster @WeiWei @Imretarded? @glizzygnasher68 @Juandigomigo22

Are you happy now!!!
elab

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin and Running!
Tagging all the ops!

Are you happy now!!!
estrogen boob growth

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and ryuken