JAGGED0 IS A COVERT RACIST BIDEN SUPPORTER

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
@Jagged0 is a covert racist. I managed to make him mad at me, and he said the following:
View attachment 784342
lower iq than an ape offered you a way to settle things and you proceeded to make another low iq thread making me question if you’re even a white man as I’ve seen black men smarter than you in this thread.
Very ape like behavior
Jagged01

Jagged02

@MrGlutton @Stare @Gargantuan @nonserviam @Thongmaster @xefo69 @oldcell @6’1cel @DutchPrettyBoy @Biggdink @Bigbeefius @spiderchad @MentalistKebab @KING REIDYZ @AlwaysHaveQuestions @Chadlite Rutherford @goat2x @africancel @johncruz12345 @ToursOverBoyo2020 @6ft5manlet @RealLooksmaxxer @wagbox @Latebloomer10 @Golang

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Deleted member 5818, Stare and 3 others
lol you really don't like jagged huh?

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Just like every liberal...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and BigBiceps
lol you really don't like jagged huh?
Real question is, do you like him? This guy is implying black people are dumber than white people. You're black, he's white. He thinks he's your superior.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Real question is, do you like him? This guy is implying black people are dumber than white people. You're black, he's white. He thinks he's your superior.
i like @Jagged0 we worked together on multiple instances

and again im not black 😂

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps

Biden tries to hard to appear non-racist, but sometimes something just slips. He's that type of guy who has no own values, just follows the current popular trends in order to get to some high office.
Equipo Trump - Text VAMOS to 88022 on Twitter: Throughout his career, Joe  Biden befriended racists. He said he did not want his children to grow up  in a “racial jungle” and

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy