• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Staceymaxxing, Arcturus and 2 others
James Franco Flirt GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33136
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Liferuiner, nanefer, Arcturus and 3 others
You're quickly becoming one of my favorite posters. Few to appreciate the appeal of actually handsome men and not just PSL creatures

• +1
Reactions: aurachadfr, horizontallytall, Aspiemogger and 7 others
You're quickly becoming one of my favorite posters. Few to appreciate the appeal of actually handsome men and not just PSL creatures
James is above average facially he is a handsome man I easily see his appeal and why foids like him although his brother moggs him facially but he is a manlet so who cares

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Lookologist003, JustShower and 1 other person
guys like Kj Apa, James Franco, Bradley Cooper have very high IRL appeal, they fuck more than any PSL God I'm sure

• +1
Reactions: incoming slayer, HitAndRun and Deleted member 21345
Peaky of female gaze, destroys Gandy, Drago and all PSL Gods into to oblivion IRL
You can cope all you want retard, if they were famous actors we would be seeing the same edit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and whitegymmax
I thought that when I was re-watching Spiderman. The negative canthal tilt doesn't seem to detract much if any from his attractiveness, but it does let you know who can and can't rate.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and whitegymmax
guys like Kj Apa, James Franco, Bradley Cooper have very high IRL appeal, they fuck more than any PSL God I'm sure
Kj apa is Underrated, he wouldn't have been cast successfully in a big name heartthrob role if he didn't have wide appeal. I think I saw him rated MTN here lol

• +1
You can cope all you want retard, if they were famous actors we would be seeing the same edit
the PSL Gods don't look human son, they look like a fucking metamorphosis, they don't have as much appeal as classically handsome Hollywood men

Kj apa is Underrated, he wouldn't have been cast successfully in a big name heartthrob role if he didn't have wide appeal. I think I saw him rated MTN here lol
being pretty and looking approachable makes you 10x more attractive in the eyes of foids, things like smile are brutally underrated here, KJ, James, Cavill, Tom Welling, they all smilemoggs the psl gods here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
look at Dean Winchester, why does he look more attractive than Gandy even though he has a smaller Psl? Because he has the aura, the charisma of Chad that Gandy lacks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
the PSL Gods don't look human son, they look like a fucking metamorphosis, they don't have as much appeal as classically handsome Hollywood men
Ya I’m sure women wouldn’t thirst over this guy if he was a famous actor because he “doesn’t look human” according to retards on .org
IMG 3565

God tier chin and hairline tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
look at Dean Winchester, why does he look more attractive than Gandy even though he has a smaller Psl? Because he has the aura, the charisma of Chad that Gandy lacks
The thing people don't want to understand about attractiveness is that physiognomy is as important as "moggability"

No coincidence that cavill and welling were both cast as superman. Who's supposed to look handsome enough to be a godlike alien but normal enough to be a naive chad from smallville. You could say their eye areas aren't perfect or whatever but that's the point

If you ever read romance novels, they always go into this. The love interests are always described but there's always fine details about the way that they're handsome. Pattinson isn't some random chad. He literally fits exactly how Edward Cullen is described in the books

• +1
Bradley cooper isn't in the same category as those 2, better pick would be cilan murphy

The thing people don't want to understand about attractiveness is that physiognomy is as important as "moggability"

No coincidence that cavill and welling were both cast as superman. Who's supposed to look handsome enough to be a godlike alien but normal enough to be a naive chad from smallville. You could say their eye areas aren't perfect or whatever but that's the point

If you ever read romance novels, they always go into this. The love interests are always described but there's always fine details about the way that they're handsome. Pattinson isn't some random chad. He literally fits exactly how Edward Cullen is described in the books
You might notice guys like Taylor Lautner don't have an incredibly handsome face by the standards here, but he easily had the most appeal in his time, I'd say handsome and approachable should be a much more relevant topic around here

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Deleted member 21345
Brutal smilepill

You might notice guys like Taylor Lautner don't have an incredibly handsome face by the standards here, but he easily had the most appeal in his time, I'd say handsome and approachable should be a much more relevant topic around here
Taylor is a darktriad bad boy what are you talking about retard? Holy fuck I’ve never seen an account cope this much

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun

There is an actor who is considered ugly by many in Brazil, his name is Rodrigo Lombardi, but foids adored him, his charm, height, voice, and high-class appearance gave him an outsized appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and Deleted member 21345
Brutal smilepill
Nah nothing to do with smilepill
OP was mindbroken by the Tiktok editpill, you can put any subhuman into those things and they become attractive

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax and IAMNOTANINCEL
Nah nothing to do with smilepill
OP was mindbroken by the Tiktok editpill, you can put any subhuman into those things and they become attractive

Jfl, i see Mr Bean edits with 1 millions of likes, because he have a drip

There is an actor who is considered ugly by many in Brazil, his name is Rodrigo Lombardi, but foids adored him, his charm, height, voice, and high-class appearance gave him an outsized appeal.
He kinda reminds me of Chris noth who was big in rom coms

There's a reason why some guys look good on the runway but wouldn't be good actors and it isn't all talent/lack thereof. Even for straight men Aubrey plaza and Sydney Sweeney have appeal because they're kinda mid

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax