James Madison HS kicks kids out to use it for illegal immigrants- we prioritizing illegals over our kids now? crazy

Fractal Orion

Fractal Orion

Combative
My issues with this: School was made around the kids, not them

"concerns at a tent shelter that experienced issues due to a storm last month after officials expressed fears that the massive tent could collapse due to current torrential rains and gusting winds." - If you were concerned you would fix the place they lived, not kick americans out of an american school you have rights to attend. The tent isn't destroyed too, and there are other places to go. I'm not saying I think they should all get crushed by a.. tent complex? (obviously it's not made of like a giant tent, so it's dangerous. But dude wtf people that have lived half their lives and probably aren't gonna go anywhere are held higher than kids with decades probably more of future. Then again I'm sure there's varying ages so take that with a grain of salt.

If you were doing this than send the kids somewhere else to learn. Oh, it's hard to relocate every class? Then move the immigrants there instead, you already have to the school. For christs sake

Imagine constructing a building in a place with "TORRENTAL WINDS" and it can't stand the elements of the location. If it's cheap and low effort that's not on schoolchildren that's on whoever damn built the thing.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, Luffymaxxing and Joe Rogancel
I wonder if they are trying to make us hate them

@Luffymaxxing this is what you're people are doing to us

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
I wonder if they are trying to make us hate them
That would make sense. I don't hate illegals personally, I hate those that manage them. But some people are taking it super personally

That would make sense. I don't hate illegals personally, I hate those that manage them. But some people are taking it super personally
I hate both, I owe nothing to those shitskins and my money and country has to feed them and house them for what in return?

I hate both, I owe nothing to those shitskins and my money and country has to feed them and house them for what in return?
oh i meant personally, i still hate the HELL out of the fact they can walk into america, get free money and services out of nowhere and me as an american cant get them, they're prioritized over regular citizens and are sympathized with

i doubt more than 40% of all americans care about illegals and media makes it more controversial and pity-party than it actually is
total freeloaders go make it in your own country we have our own issues and need to be helping ourselves first, isn't that what this is all for?

some argue we need a good reputation, alota good thats gonna do if we have too many internal problems

its a highschool, theyre all kids

some highschools even have middleschool grades into them so they could be younger
is there an issue?
Yes there is an issue because you’re wrong

he thinks when you reach 12 yo you become an adult
if you cant drink, you don't have that right, if you don't have all the rights of an older citizen, you're not a fullfledged citizen, if you're not a fullfledged citizen then you're not a fullfledged adult in the eyes of the law, just at 18 you get punished the same, they keep adding on until 21 so in my eyes your a kid until 18, and a full-fledged adult at 21

they're kids, i'm 16 and i'm a kid. i don't know my ass from a whole in the ground compared to (sadly to say) most people older

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
It's over for you bro, you have to start bringing that birth rate up and marriage rate up so the "government" stops relying on immigrants so much. Not only 50% percent of women will be single and childless by 2030 but the obesity rate in America is too high. Your "government" is tryna just delay the inevitable

he thinks when you reach 12 yo you become an adult
Nope strawmanning normtard. Once you’re a TEENAGER and are in high school you aren’t a fucking child anymore and that is a biological fact and obvious

Last edited:
I live in NYC lmao my uncle complains a lot about the migrants flooding in cuz he works near them

• +1
Reactions: murdah
if you cant drink, you don't have that right, if you don't have all the rights of an older citizen, you're not a fullfledged citizen, if you're not a fullfledged citizen then you're not a fullfledged adult in the eyes of the law, just at 18 you get punished the same, they keep adding on until 21 so in my eyes your a kid until 18, and a full-fledged adult at 21

they're kids, i'm 16 and i'm a kid. i don't know my ass from a whole in the ground compared to (sadly to say) most people older
Imagine infantilizing yourself. You clearly are old enough and aren’t a kid. No one had a clue how old you are. Fuck your eyes and the law (which varies all around the world :feelsuhh:). Biology overrules. Going by inconsistent and illogical age minimum laws shows your IQ. No one with a brain and working eyes is calling a teenage girl who looks like she’s in her 20s with double D titties and a thick ass a “kid” because she’s under 18

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Minors*

They shouldn’t be obstructing their education to house migrants, that’s my take
Lol idc about that shit. I was just talking about the use of the word “kids”

Imagine infantilizing yourself. You clearly are old enough and aren’t a kid. No one had a clue how old you are. Fuck your eyes and the law (which varies all around the world :feelsuhh:). Biology overrules. Going by inconsistent and illogical age minimum laws shows your IQ. No one with a brain and working eyes is calling a teenage girl who looks like she’s in her 20s with double D titties and a thick ass a “kid” because she’s under 18
dude looking mature isnt mentally mature, and we're talking about new york sooooo your claim about the age is irrelevant and i was talking about being a real adult and just 18, if you're in highschool you're not an adult by any means like are you fucking stupid or something

and are you talking about me being older? because im 16, if you read anything about me you'd know

how the hell is this even a debate, doesnt matter your age someones taking away your schooling for awhile? like that justifies everything? so you like illegals taking from us or something

also your example is borderline pedophilia where tf you come from no one i know calls a teenage girl an adult and treats her that way in my circle. are you saying you notice a teenage girls body like that and just automatically act like she's 20- you fucking degenerate

It's over for you bro, you have to start bringing that birth rate up and marriage rate up so the "government" stops relying on immigrants so much. Not only 50% percent of women will be single and childless by 2030 but the obesity rate in America is too high. Your "government" is tryna just delay the inevitable
im leaving america unless im joining SFOD-D which im debating

this country is shit bring back public execution and less crimes would be commited

our border patrol are just travel agents telling illegals what bus goes to what city, no joke

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and Luffymaxxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back