James Sapphire is safe

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
He didn't rope. He is just gonna softmaxx and come back a chad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, NFA PB, zerotohero and 5 others
Stop posting about this larper

He admited he was larping for clout and was just a blue piller using photoshop making up stories

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: steroids, Skywalker, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, ifyouwannabemylover, redrum64389 and 6 others
Is bro wearing jeans in the gym?

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, redrum64389 and Deleted member 5189
probably just his combat armored pants. surprised he took off his kevlar vest to train tbh. hope he showered before going there

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and ascension
What does he actually look like. Surgery maxxed or that skinny ugly cuck from that video showing his ass?

• +1
Reactions: steroids
What does he actually look like. Surgery maxxed or that skinny ugly cuck from that video showing his ass?
surgery maxxed. that video is older but he can make himself look similar by extremely pushing his stomach out and chin tucking very hard.

Happy for him, hopefully he achieves his goals and finds peace.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Yuno_howitez and Deleted member 19453
Happy for him, hopefully he achieves his goals and finds peace.
<3
That cig is like 8 inches long
its weed
im not surgerymaxxed
somethin like that its irrelevant what you wear or dont wear since it's all about face
Stop posting about this larper

He admited he was larping for clout and was just a blue piller using photoshop making up stories
ahaha yes photoshop 100% all photoshop how could this not be photoshop i must be the greatest larper who ever lived

IMG 9566
IMG 9589
IMG 9672
0098F713 3408 4D99 8574 D2AD3628679D
509E5A32 9ABD 4A8A ACA7 2A3BFFB5DAD6

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Xangsane, ascension and 1 other person
<3

its weed

im not surgerymaxxed

somethin like that its irrelevant what you wear or dont wear since it's all about face

ahaha yes photoshop 100% all photoshop how could this not be photoshop i must be the greatest larper who ever lived
View attachment 2010565
View attachment 2010563
View attachment 2010566
View attachment 2010562
View attachment 2010567
View attachment 2010568View attachment 2010569View attachment 2010570View attachment 2010571View attachment 2010572
lying about roping u really descended, more so personality wise than even looks.

lying about roping u really descended, more so personality wise than even looks.
i did not lie about roping i died that night and came back to life ressurected
my personality did not descend in fact i got more self awareness and learned the truth you have failed to understand because you are a filthy normie i hate jews like you you wouldn't be talking all this shit to me irl you keyboard warrior come do some shit nigga

• JFL
Reactions: redrum64389
i did not lie about roping i died that night and came back to life ressurected
my personality did not descend in fact i got more self awareness and learned the truth you have failed to understand because you are a filthy normie i hate jews like you you wouldn't be talking all this shit to me irl you keyboard warrior come do some shit nigga
nigga stfu i ve been ur fan since day one i was there when blackpill curse was released but like all fake niggas u got a big head and u talking shit man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IhateDentists, Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 14693
nigga stfu i ve been ur fan since day one i was there when blackpill curse was released but like all fake niggas u got a big head and u talking shit man
i was just mad bc u reported my vids

charles laughton disney GIF
0C145BBD 9542 4292 9E99 570B798293B2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ernst and Deleted member 24940
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
View attachment 2013658
keep barking for me two can play at that game
saying that to be nice to you because you spazzed the fuck out on me hyprocritcally and threatened to kill me because of her, youre welcome. shes a impressionable girl and didnt want to destroy her self esteem cause its already clearly quite low

saying that to be nice to you because you spazzed the fuck out on me hyprocritcally and threatened to kill me because of her, youre welcome. shes a impressionable girl and didnt want to destroy her self esteem cause its already clearly quite low
u and minerva constantly wanna ruin a beautiful person like alyssa ur going to hell

u and minerva constantly wanna ruin a beautiful person like alyssa ur going to hell
u literally tell her she is evil and a reincarnate of satan. and u also say shes ugly and looks like shit

im in fact way nicer to alyssa than you are in general and consistently. i said she needs sugery like two weeks ago and only a few times

James doesn't need gym, he needs to see a psychiatrist and NTmaxx since he's mentally ill.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
u literally tell her she is evil and a reincarnate of satan. and u also say shes ugly and looks like shit

im in fact way nicer to alyssa than you are in general and consistently. i said she needs sugery like two weeks ago and only a few times
nah i never said that dont put words into my mouth retard
alyssa loves me more than u bc i invest into her unlike u and i see her for her qualities and not her flaws like u which arent even flaw sbtw
James doesn't need gym, he needs to see a psychiatrist and NTmaxx since he's mentally ill.
yeah its all in my head looks never my issue but unironically height + muscle would give me the boost id need to become NT 2024 watch out james sapphire transformation pending

nah i never said that dont put words into my mouth retard
alyssa loves me more than u bc i invest into her unlike u and i see her for her qualities and not her flaws like u which arent even flaw sbtw

yeah its all in my head looks never my issue but unironically height + muscle would give me the boost id need to become NT 2024 watch out james sapphire transformation pending
ur just straight up lying

we all saw it

we all heard it. we know

ill beat his malnourished unhealthy ah

ur just straight up lying

we all saw it

we all heard it. we know
ill beat his malnourished unhealthy ah
it doesnt matter nigga i just got back from tgi fridays ate 30 wings and drank 12 beers and didnt even need to show id cuz i have none
you have to eat no mor ethan 2000 calories for u holollow cheeks while i have them at 5000 calories a day of gummy bears ice cream candy chips gummy worms nanner pudding cake cookies pancakes etc. pretty sure i eat better than u do so that means ill kick ur ass since im about to get a lot of muscle next month from all this food im eaitng

you have to eat no mor ethan 2000 calories for u holollow cheeks while i have them at 5000 calories a day of gummy bears ice cream candy chips gummy worms nanner pudding cake cookies pancakes etc. pretty sure i eat better than u do so that means ill kick ur ass since im about to get a lot of muscle next month from all this food im eaitng
fuck you james simpphire

ur not a good person bro

not even close

fuck you james simpphire

ur not a good person bro

not even close
bro how am i not a good person? be honest dont lie tell me da troof!

bro how am i not a good person? be honest dont lie tell me da troof!
ur a garbage cunt

u said u would take a bullet for me than banned me the next day for literally no reason

get on fking meds

ur a garbage cunt

u said u would take a bullet for me than banned me the next day for literally no reason

get on fking meds
yeah bc u be mean to alyssa and i love her the most more than anything in the world

yeah bc u be mean to alyssa and i love her the most more than anything in the world
kys you fucking simp. im not even mean to her

now i am, becyase of you. hope ur happy

this, unironically; but its too late for that