James Sapphire: Troll?

ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken

Ik he used to post here not too long ago, but he just seems like a dude who used to be prettyboy, hit puberty, and got uglier. I don't believe this nigga had surgeries, just trolling normies' hard with filters,angles etc to look like a creepy pasta. How would he even have the money to pay for em at his age

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: urukhaiascension, ggg.tv🤫, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 2 others
Yeah I said this
It's just a larp
Wasn't even old enough for surgeries

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, thugmaxxer2 and ShowerMaxxing
What is that face lol

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
your avi makes me look for my rope:feelswhat:

• JFL
nah he was on livestreams he actually had that weird as face

He is a dwarf and ugly elf with little testosterone who was bullied in high school and since he has no girlfriend or friends, he dedicated his free time to trolling in forums. It is clear that he is very ugly but in his images he exaggerates everything to interpret his character as a failed joker.

• +1
nah he was on livestreams he actually had that weird as face
he just got uglier with age, u have to understand even on streams he's trying to look as weird as possible

He is a dwarf and ugly elf with little testosterone who was bullied in high school and since he has no girlfriend or friends, he dedicated his free time to trolling in forums. It is clear that he is very ugly but in his images he exaggerates everything to interpret his character as a failed joker.
hes used to be gl before puberty tho and would even say girls wanted his cock. Must be brutal going from gl to subhuman

• +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension
Do lips grow?

• JFL
In a looksmax video on YouTube they used his photo as an example of sub5, he commented on the video very angry. I almost died of laughter.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: rileyma10 and ShowerMaxxing