james

Deleted member 5786

Deleted member 5786

Kraken
а я бы написала так - вот просто рада что существуют вот такие красивые люди, такие мужественные мужчины, как где-то писали - совершенная женщина рождается одна на Земле раз в сто лет... думаю, и мужчина совершенный тоже, вот по ходу, это Он)) красавец чудный, мне аж не дышится когда смотрю его фото. глаза синие какие как небо, и смотришь как в небо. Дай бог ему здоровья и счастья! я думаю что уже за то, сколько радости и счастья испытали женщины всего мира, когда много лет смотрят на него, он уже заранее прощен за все)) знаете как в анекдоте - отмолили))))

and I would write like this - I'm just glad that there are such beautiful people, such courageous men, as they wrote somewhere - a perfect woman is born alone on Earth once every hundred years ... I think a perfect man too, that's along the way, this is He)) handsome wonderful, I can't even breathe when I look at his photo. blue eyes are like the sky, and you look like the sky. May God give him health and happiness! I think that already for how much joy and happiness women all over the world experienced when they look at him for many years, he is already forgiven for everything)) you know, as in a joke - they prayed))))

@Thompsonz hmmmm go get your brush and clean the toilet bitch. Btw your Russian bitch friend is babbling like a old whore dying for cock

and I would write like this - I'm just glad that there are such beautiful people, such courageous men, as they wrote somewhere - a perfect woman is born alone on Earth once every hundred years ... I think a perfect man too, that's along the way, this is He)) handsome wonderful, I can't even breathe when I look at his photo. blue eyes are like the sky, and you look like the sky. May God give him health and happiness! I think that already for how much joy and happiness women all over the world experienced when they look at him for many years, he is already forgiven for everything)) you know, as in a joke - they prayed))))
what is this guy on about?