Japan is sub5 hell

lfm_foreeever9

lfm_foreeever9

Spread love and peace
It’s so weird coming from Sweden to Japan to discover that almost every foid is either deformed or that they have brutal falios on the verge of being deformed, and not a single guy is over mtn (still mogs me). Japan has to be the most blue pilled country on earth since the gene-pool here is horrendous. It’s so brutal that they even use Caucasian’s on the advertising, I feel disgusted here and would never even consider geomaxxing here. I can only imagine how mumbai is considering Tokyo is this bad :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SamuraiCope, Sean o' Tist, Reiatsu and 8 others
The lookslevel of the foids on the street in Austin Wayne's Tokyo videos is abysmal

I never see east asian foids irl that are any way appealing
At least SEA foids have some primitiveness about them and can have wide palates and antefaces occasionally and thick bodies or JB tier bodies with tan
East Asian foids have nothing, flat faces, flat chest and flat asses with shitty skin tone

• +1
Reactions: Reiatsu, lfm_foreeever9 and basedblackpiller
It's because of all the inbreeding

• +1
Reactions: SamuraiCope and lfm_foreeever9
East Asians are overrated.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lfm_foreeever9, basedblackpiller and moodless
The lookslevel of the foids on the street in Austin Wayne's Tokyo videos is abysmal

At least SEA foids have some primitiveness about them and can have wide palates and antefaces occasionally and thick bodies or JB tier bodies with tan
East Asian foids have nothing, flat faces, flat chest and flat asses with shitty skin tone

Yet how come a few get chad jfl

The Japanese are actually insect aliens mixed with humans mutated with the nuclear bombs that the Yankees threw at them, they are simply not human. The Koreans are the same, but of a lower class

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lfm_foreeever9, reptiles and XxW33dSm0k3rxX

He's 6 6 he's a chad what do you expect

Why the fuck do you think they make all their anime characters look white? lmfao