Japan ist nr. 1??

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5819f5b8e4b0a76e174c26ec

"The idea is that focus enhances food enjoyment. Ichiran calls this “low interaction dining” in “flavor-concentration booths.” Ichiran says that this “encourages guests to dine alone and focus solely on the bowl of noodles in front of them.”

Diners speak to no one, not even upon arrival or to order. "

I love Japan's introvert friendly culture tbh. If one day I got enough money I'd love to japanmaxx, not for pussies but just in order to live more comfortably as an introvert who always hates to talk much, especially in groups.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and FatmanO
In the west you can do this kinda, at McDonald's with those new order machine thingies

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Japan is an absolute hypergamous shithole, everything in Japan is based off of looks and aesthetics. This is why so many men are forced to hibernate in their rooms and close themselves off from society as "hikikomoris", its because they are treated like absolute filth for looking like subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, Insomniac and Mansnob
Japan is an absolute hypergamous shithole, everything in Japan is based off of looks and aesthetics. This is why so many men are forced to hibernate in their rooms and close themselves off from society as "hikikomoris", its because they are treated like absolute filth for looking like subhumans.
Wcome back Chief

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
didnt read. japans gay tho

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Mansnob
@Zesto

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 611
Yes, with your return we will be stronger than ever
You have been reborn, Argonaut Mansnob

Reyna full body 12

Your avi

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
In the west you can do this kinda, at McDonald's with those new order machine thingies
Just eat among a bunch of loud , annoying teenagers bro
Japan is an absolute hypergamous shithole, everything
Just as every first world country. Either you live with it or you third-worldmaxx bro

Just eat among a bunch of loud , annoying teenagers bro
Go offpeak times bro

MickeyDs is pretty popular with incel/neet types I've noticed, especially the drive thrus. HeedAndSucceed is an example.

The west will be like Japan soon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
  • +1
Reactions: VST
  • +1
Reactions: IceCutter and Deleted member 611
send all the weebs there and nuke it again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701, Deleted member 611 and Insomniac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back