• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66, wishIwasSalludon, HitAndRun and 7 others
korean, chinese better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, ElTruecel and Deleted member 30679
korean, chinese better
id put japanese way above korean i think korean genetic bases are probably the worse of almost all of EA/SEA small features large skull. Put some chinese above japanese but on average i think japanese are the best

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Gilbert_Durandal, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
Agreed

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Japanese and viet >>>. Some Filipinos also fog due to darker skin halo

the japanese give us good shit like toyota, sushi, and anime titties

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, HitAndRun and Deleted member 51576
SEA foids clear, specially filipinas. they're the latinas of asia

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and seethe
At first glance, there is no clear visual distinction between a lot of the Chinese and the Japanese.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar
id put japanese way above korean i think korean genetic bases are probably the worse of almost all of EA/SEA small features large skull. Put some chinese above japanese but on average i think japanese are the best
Y’all never lived in Japan. The average Japanese has very poor dental development.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 27066
At first glance, there is no clear visual distinction between a lot of the Chinese and the Japanese.
Especially North Chinese, right?

Siberians mog

No
Northen Chinese are closer to Koreans/ Manchus than Japanese.
Japanese are a mix of mainly proto east asian and jomon hunter gatherers.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and seethe
No
Northen Chinese are closer to Koreans/ Manchus than Japanese.
Japanese are a mix of mainly proto east asian and jomon hunter gatherers.
I was reading online and people were saying Northern Chinese people look more like Koreans and Japanese and that Southern Chinese people are darker.

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
Y’all never lived in Japan. The average Japanese has very poor dental development.
i mean comparing to koreans, and most of SEA they aint that bad

Northern Chinese looks quite different, people from the east coast provinces look virtually the same as the Japanese, very similar genetic makeup

• +1
Perhaps munching on rice and bokchoy all day isn’t the greatest dietary path to a robust dental development

Northern Chinese looks quite different, people from the east coast provinces look virtually the same as the Japanese, very similar genetic makeup
I read something about Han Chinese, Koreans and Japanese sharing a large affinity in terms of admixture. Are people from the East Coast provinces considered Northern?

Japanese foids mog all Asian races
No one really fogs anyone in NEAsia tbh but jfl if you choose to roll with the Japs

On average they have really really bad teeth. Probably even worse than the British and thats saying something.

• So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Japanese bitches have worse teeth than the british
Anime lied theyre not kawaii desu at all

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
I was reading online and people were saying Northern Chinese people look more like Koreans and Japanese and that Southern Chinese people are darker.
Most Northen Chinese are mixed somewhat with Northen Asian populations ( Mongol Manchu Korean etc). That's why you see a similarity.

Og Northen Chinese ( Dawenkou) look different.

I wouldn't say Japanese are darker but they do look different compared to Southern Chinese cuz of their admixture.

Northern/ Southern split is not exactly accurate. I would say people from different provinces look different.

Perhaps munching on rice and bokchoy all day isn’t the greatest dietary path to a robust dental development
jfl at you if you think their diet is worse than the western goyslop diet, they just don’t like getting braces

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and autistic_tendencies
:lasereyes:

Attachments

• 35a6cc516c65f11b25a719c94cf3a4c1.png
    35a6cc516c65f11b25a719c94cf3a4c1.png
    922.9 KB · Views: 0
pacific islanders are literally the most muscular people on the planet.

Most Northen Chinese are mixed somewhat with Northen Asian populations ( Mongol Manchu Korean etc). That's why you see a similarity.

Og Northen Chinese ( Dawenkou) look different.

I wouldn't say Japanese are darker but they do look different compared to Southern Chinese cuz of their admixture.

Northern/ Southern split is not exactly accurate. I would say people from different provinces look different.
I’m not saying Japanese are darker but that the Southern Chinese are darker according to what I read online.

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
I’m not saying Japanese are darker but that the Southern Chinese are darker according to what I read online.
Yes obviously
Southern china is humid and sunny asf

• +1
Nintendo Square Enix Capcom Konami Honda Toyota Mitsubishi Kojima Sony mog indeed

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and autistic_tendencies
korean women are better and more bpilled, lifefuel for wasp males

geomaxxing to south korea and meeting rich south korean girls easiest shit ever with the right pheno and height