Japanese fucking mog

barretstoe

barretstoe

Bronze
They mog, they mog white they mog everyone who is not white. Japanese are the next step in evolution. High iq, low aggression, superior jaw by science and they have no Norwood.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
water.org

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe
Asians are a threat to whites, when east Asians will get to 6 feet average(they will), they will mog whites and become the next whites. Scary shit

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
Nigger babble

(insert race) babble

they do got some scuffed teeth tho :feelshah:

they do got some scuffed teeth tho :feelshah:
All Islanders do, theyr a bit inbred like British. That's why so many retarded and genius ppl from there

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Asians are a threat to whites, when east Asians will get to 6 feet average(they will), they will mog whites and become the next whites. Scary shit
IMG 0822

Cause media representation. If for some reason asian culture will dominate more than white it's over. Asian smv has risen so much after k pop anime and other shit. Still 70-80 percent of western content is white tho, if it changes smv will too

Cause media representation. If for some reason asian culture will dominate more than white it's over. Asian smv has risen so much after k pop anime and other shit. Still 70-80 percent of western content is white tho, if it changes smv will too
Kpop halo doesn’t exist. Only ugly teenage girls like that garbage. They’re borderline the equivalent to incels.

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees
Kpop halo doesn’t exist. Only ugly teenage girls like that garbage. They’re borderline the equivalent to incels.
Surely you(not an incel totally) know what average girl is like

Surely you(not an incel totally) know what average girl is like
Not everyone on this site is an incel, dumb dumb. Looksmaxxing is main stream :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Not everyone on this site is an incel, dumb dumb. Looksmaxxing is main stream :ROFLMAO:
Sorry Mr Chad, I didn't know you knew women so well, maybe you are still not fucking right tho

Sorry Mr Chad, I didn't know you knew women so well, maybe you are still not fucking right tho
Never said I was Chad, retard. Anyways, back to the actual topic at hand. Go talk to college aged women and ask if they listen to kpop. The majority will say no.

• +1
Never said I was Chad, retard. Anyways, back to the actual topic at hand. Go talk to college aged women and ask if they listen to kpop. The majority will say no.
Hyperbola is hard for u ig. True, but smv still skyrocketed

Hyperbola is hard for u ig. True, but smv still skyrocketed
East Asian insects are still the most undesirable race of men. Your SMV skyrocketed in Indian slums sure

• +1
East Asians aren’t mogging shit and they’re damn near that tall in the richer areas

I won't deny that white smv is undoubtedly higher but these studies aren't good proof

For starters this is so many years old before gooks had an increase in popularity
And women who use dating apps tend to be primitive roasties, who are much less likely to like asian men.

I won't deny that white smv is undoubtedly higher but these studies aren't good proof

For starters this is so many years old before gooks had an increase in popularity
And women who use dating apps tend to be primitive roasties, who are much less likely to like asian men.
Even young women don’t like Asian men.

You removed the part where I said UGLY teenage girls like it @Amadeus

Who are these moggers you're so worked up with?

When will Japanese manage to get rid of that bad hairline and recessed / non-prominent chin, they'll probably mog something, but until then.. :feelswhy: