Japanese man apologizes for not being Korean

Cheesyrumble

Cheesyrumble

Son from Tottenham

How traumatized is this jap to act this cucked? This white girl probably looking for any east asian man. JFL. The ultimate chad in japan are Korean Changs.
A0560523

Average Japanese girl mirin Koreans instead of westerners.
Japanese celebrate that Korean influence has eliminated the white worship in Japan.⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Jap Anon 1 - "It seems that the illusion of the West has disappeared due to Corona, and the number of Pocahontas has decreased"
Pocahontas definition - "white worshiping japanese women"

Jap Anon 2 - "Well, it's better than white people, even if it's rotten, it's the same Asian"

Jap Anon 3 - "But thanks to K-pop, the number of Asian men who can date white women has increased, and everyone is grateful."

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, House Lannister, SeiGun and 9 others
Every race is winning except Indian lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, SubhumanCurrycel, Hero of the Imperium and 11 others
Its over for yellowfevercels in japan

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 16474
@Vietnam @
Jiyn
@Jiyn @
justinzayn
@justinzayn @
Curry Suicide
@Curry Suicide @
ShortBrownandUgly
@ShortBrownandUgly @
TRUE_CEL
@TRUE_CEL @
Vain786
@Vain786 @
stevielake
@stevielake @
Daiquiris
@Daiquiris @@beachdude123 @
6ft4
@6ft4 @J@JawGuyFatFaceGuy @
Earth Dollar
@Earth Dollar @T@traveler @
TRUE_CEL
@TRUE_CEL @
your smile
@your smile @
House Lannister
@House Lannister @
pur3e
@pur3e @
Xangsane
@Xangsane @
TeenAscender
@TeenAscender

I'm stealing @stickyblickyhuh s tag list. This is my first high effort thread ever.... so observe retards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 21620 and stickyblickyhuh
jbK :oops:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and stickyblickyhuh
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OrkRetardStrength, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 19766 and 9 others
1) dye your eyebrows
2) get a passport
3) go to korea
4) slay and get back to Estonia with a Nana waifu
It doesn't work like that, the 4th part is practically impossible :feelscry:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, traveler and khvirgin
impossible because nana is unfoggable I know, but you can get a qt asian gf

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and traveler
View attachment 1878528
How traumatized is this jap to act this cucked? This white girl probably looking for any east asian man. JFL. The ultimate chad in japan are Korean Changs.
View attachment 1878535
Average Japanese girl mirin Koreans instead of westerners.
Japanese celebrate that Korean influence has eliminated the white worship in Japan.⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Jap Anon 1 - "It seems that the illusion of the West has disappeared due to Corona, and the number of Pocahontas has decreased"
Pocahontas definition - "white worshiping japanese women"

Jap Anon 2 - "Well, it's better than white people, even if it's rotten, it's the same Asian"

Jap Anon 3 - "But thanks to K-pop, the number of Asian men who can date white women has increased, and everyone is grateful."
Curries are prob fumin rn. You know they hate to see blacks and East Asians doing well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Cheesyrumble
Nana is looking sexier every year every time I see her little ass she must have shaved off her horrible big jaw cos yesterdays pics of her were fapp fuel

• WTF
  • JFL
@Anstrum95
Nana would love you

• Love it
  • JFL
Stop the Korean cope

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: buflek and Cheesyrumble
asian people do so bad here in germany meanwhile i know of several guys who went to japan and fucked shit ton of asians🤣

south korea is the same shit.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Don't asians hate each other?

asian people do so bad here in germany meanwhile i know of several guys who went to japan and fucked shit ton of asians🤣

Not from what I've heard mayo. I be reading korean geomaxxing forums. Germany is a popular spot. 🧛‍♂️🧛‍♂️🧛‍♂️🧛‍♂️🧛‍♂️🧛‍♂️🧛‍♂️🧛‍♂️🧛‍♂️🧛‍♂️
High demand and low supply of east asian men with zoomer german fem weebcels with yellow fever.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and buflek
Not from what I've heard mayo. I be reading korean geomaxxing forums. Germany is a popular spot. 🧛‍♂️🧛‍♂️🧛‍♂️🧛‍♂️🧛‍♂️🧛‍♂️🧛‍♂️🧛‍♂️🧛‍♂️🧛‍♂️
how about you come here and waste your money on vacation just to realize you got 0 iois🤣

jfl at reading in cope forums

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, GuyFromSingapore, House Lannister and 2 others
how about you come here and waste your money on vacation just to realize you got 0 iois🤣

jfl at reading in cope forums
I dont have that problem. Plenty of whites girls in LA. But i enjoy reading my long lost gook brothers funny stories in Berlin.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Don't asians hate each other?
Yes, but east asian men wont mind if korean men are raising they're SMV has a whole. The japs and chinks will quietly thank their gook bros for what they have done momentarily. But after that they will go back to hating each other lol

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 21620
I dont have that problem. Plenty of whites girls in LA. But i enjoy reading my long lost gook brothers funny stories in Berlin.
wow what an achievement to slay low quality low tier beckies in one of the worst places on earth

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Cheesyrumble
Yes, but east asian men wont mind if korean men are raising they're SMV has a whole. The japs and chinks will quietly thank their gook bros for what they have done momentarily. But after that they will go back to hating each other lol
Interesting

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
wow what an achievement to slay low quality low tier beckies in one of the worst places on earth
Nigga ur just hating to hate JFL 😹😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
Nigga ur just hating to hate JFL 😹😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙
just post a picture of the white girls you claim you slay (without censoring everything) and we can talk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 21620
just post a picture of the white girls you claim you slay (without censoring everything) and we can talk
I never censored "everything". Hmmmmmmm....

I follow this funny japanese geomaxxer on twitter. He talks about how some Japanese men suffer from "oppa phobia". Basically an inferiority complex towards Korean men when geomaxxing.

• JFL
Japanese were based allies of Finland. They should never apologize for being great warriors.

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore

cope

This german girl has asian dad and white mother

and he isnt a looker too very mediocre and still succeeded, now imagine changs in Germany

time stamped what the father looks like

:oops:

• Woah
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Ken and Cheesyrumble
cope

View attachment 1879913

and he isnt a looker too very mediocre and still succeeded, now imagine changs in Germany

Man I fucking loved watching her a couple years ago. I remember she had a shit ton of stalkers and threats to her family. Probably turks lol.

• Woah
  • JFL
cope

View attachment 1879913

mirin low iq to take anecdotal evidence as proof you pale estonian fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 16474
Takes one cherry pick, says Japanese people are saying
It's from 2ch. 2ch is like reddit and 4chan wrapped into one in Japan. The original thread has over 1000 comments and it's just one thread on the topic. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️. I can show u hundreds of threads on the same topic if u really wanted to be proven wrong

• JFL
Nigga, the asian population is extremely low either way in Germany. There is no real way to prove shit either way. I'm just telling u about the experiences of real east asian men translated from their native language in Germany. Ur seething over nothing mayocel 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤙🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
cope

View attachment 1879913

amwf make more white looking hapas

wmaf babies look full asian

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Earth Dollar, Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Nigga, the asian population is extremely low either way in Germany. There is no real way to prove shit either way. I'm just telling u about the experiences of real east asian men translated from their native language in Germany. Ur seething over nothing mayocel 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤙🤙🤙🤙
so ask any german user on here how often he saw a decent looking girl with an asian guy

ive never seen it in my life. go make a thread faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 21620

because when the baby brews in Asian mothers stomach itll most likely have more gook features

so ask any german user on here how often he saw a decent looking girl with an asian guy

ive never seen it in my life. go make a thread faggot
I'm not claiming anything myself faggot. I'm just translating shit.

Man I fucking loved watching her a couple years ago. I remember she had a shit ton of stalkers and threats to her family. Probably turks lol.
shes pretty but it kinda turned me off when she smoked and was like deviation/horny baiting so openly

Stalkers are such a pest, they should just act like decent people and ask out properly or in dms or whatever and if they get rejected, move on and don't harras and let her live her life

how is that low iq? I gave u hard proof, which you haven't provided

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buflek and Cheesyrumble
@Anstrum95 dont hmm react. it’s true

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
shes pretty but it kinda turned me off when she smoked and was like deviation/horny baiting so openly

Stalkers are such a pest, they should just act like decent people and ask out properly or in dms or whatever and if they get rejected, move on and don't harras and let her live her life

how is that low iq? I gave u hard proof, which you haven't provided
whst am i meant to proof here you absolute fucking retard? you take 1 person as proof that asian guys do well in germany because of some fat asian retard having a half white daughter?

i can post 1000‘s of pics with white guys (especislly german guys) and asian girls

here take this as example

Attachments

• 731B4B6A-7499-4931-B2DF-0E5842749A6B.jpeg
    731B4B6A-7499-4931-B2DF-0E5842749A6B.jpeg
    75.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 16474

thats not a rule, it depends on genetic recombination luck. its very complex

@Vietnam
A kpopmaxxing Vietnamese guy stole this Japs white girl while he working part time to buy her a present JFL
Vietnamese master race strikes again
I dont think u will like that this vietcong kpoopmaxxed tho..... lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
whst am i meant to proof here you absolute fucking retard? you take 1 person as proof that asian guys do well in germany because of some fat asian retard having a half white daughter?

i can post 1000‘s of pics with white guys (especislly german guys) and asian girls

you are talking emotionally

you called that guy "fat asian" and he has half white daugther, it is only logical that if low tier guys like that can succeed in Germany then it is no problem for kpop maxxed/masc changs

the examples of white guys and asian girls don't disprove that asian guys don't succeed, its irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Cheesyrumble

Nigga ur logic doesnt make sense. Ur funny if u think ur some how proving a point of posting a WMAF couple with no context. And u claim ur somehow more credible lol.

• +1

you called that guy "fat asian" and he has half white daugther, it is only logical that if low tier guys like that can succeed in Germany then it is no problem for kpop maxxed/masc changs

the examples of white guys and asian girls don't disprove that asian guys don't succeed, its irrelevant
Exactly, he just has a superiority complex.

• +1

im not even gonna further reply with you retard. go make a thread asking the german population if they know any good looking white girls having an asian boyfriend

you are as dumb as you look ngl you have this low iq 1000 yard stare

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Wallenberg and Deleted member 16474

Users who are viewing this thread

Back