Japanese people are so weird looking, either completely subhuman or insanely aesthetic/GL

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist

Everyone in this video is PSL 7+

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 16369 and thecel
Japanese people only have two ratings

sub5 with broken teeth, almost jungle asian esque, weird slimy hair, and round faced
EASiv3dUwAABo3S.jpg

Twilight-L.jpg

or

7+ alien angular looking goddesses/pretty boys
986c5347.jpg

eaef35477f29b112e66cddf85b20d9bd7ef24f01_00.jpg

You won't find many japs in the psl5-6 range.

A japanese normie vs a japanese subhuman is brutal

@Magical Apple do you agree

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and Deleted member 16369
I've never seen a single actually good looking Asian woman with any white guy who was under 6.5. Asian normies with money have a better chance at them than JBW.

Like seriously, good looking asian women never date out of their nationality let alone race.

And attractive Asian women barely exist in the west, mostly just korean farmers, subhuman cantonese hong kongers or low tier japs from Kyushu that settled in Hawaii. Northern Chinese, top tier Koreans and Japanese Stacies are region locked, good luck getting with them as a non-local

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, dirtydorito and Deleted member 19551

Everyone in this video is PSL 7+

Japanese as a whole are moggers but yeah lol ur description is pretty funny. It;s the Jomon admixture they have which is unique to them,a s well as the Ainu blood which can lead to pseudo-Caucasoid features.

Genetics of East Asia

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and dirtydorito
they need to be jomon, the true descendents of Japan

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: zephiresques, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
I think Central Asian not caucasoid.
like Kazakhs Turkmens etc?? I don't think so tbh but maybe idk

This guy's Hajime Hosogai and lemme tell you that this guy can pass as an Indigenous/First Nations guy from a reserve here in Canada flawlessly and those dudes are heavily mixed with White European admix @Br0sk1

like Kazakhs Turkmens etc?? I don't think so tbh but maybe idk

This guy's Hajime Hosogai and lemme tell you that this guy can pass as an Indigenous/First Nations guy from a reserve here in Canada flawlessly and those dudes are heavily mixed with White European admix @Br0sk1
View attachment 1824427
It's SFcel mythology. The Japanese Jomon are close to Siberians/Turkic people, nothing Caucasoid about them. If fact Northern Chinese are more Caucasian than Japs. The only unique thing about them is being hairier than other gooks, otherwise Japanese and Koreans are very similar.

What makes a Japanese mogger is having big facial bones like Koreans but also longer faces/skulls and some of the jungle gook features (like double eyelids and more forward growth)

Jap is basically gook + filipino with some hairy siberian
9d3550d401234b6aa378a8d53fcd7bbe.jpg

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Mogger asian

I've never seen a single actually good looking Asian woman with any white guy who was under 6.5. Asian normies with money have a better chance at them than JBW.

Like seriously, good looking asian women never date out of their nationality let alone race.

And attractive Asian women barely exist in the west, mostly just korean farmers, subhuman cantonese hong kongers or low tier japs from Kyushu that settled in Hawaii. Northern Chinese, top tier Koreans and Japanese Stacies are region locked, good luck getting with them as a non-local
gook/ethnic hands typed this yottacope lmao. literally every single hapa and asian girl i worship is with BWC. keep coping tho lmao