JAPANESE WOMEN ARE KAWAIIIII

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Proximitypill is life
I want one!!!!!
@Xangsane am i squishypilled if i like nip foids but not chink, korean or sea? Also like malay/indo foids to some degree. Are there any actual japanese guys on this forum who live in Japan?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, shikataganai, iloveboobs and 1 other person
Me, what do you want to know ?

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Imretarded?
There used to be one greycel who claimed he was but he's gone

• +1
Reactions: Rea and truthhurts
just take me bud

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and JohnDoe
Sure buddy
I mean I'm not 100% Japanese but I lived there for 2 months, I speak the language very well and I plan to stay for 1 or 2 years from next year

I haven't seen a real Japanese person on this forum since I joined jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rzn, Imretarded?, truthhurts and 1 other person
I mean I'm not 100% Japanese but I lived there for 2 months, I speak the language very well and I plan to stay for 1 or 2 years from next year

Did u self study Japanese?:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Rea

Okay, how does an aryan Pakistani get a cute nip girl? The younger the better :feelsokman:

• +1
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Rzn, Imretarded?, JohnDoe and 1 other person
I want one!!!!!
@Xangsane am i squishypilled if i like nip foids but not chink, korean or sea? Also like malay/indo foids to some degree. Are there any actual japanese guys on this forum who live in Japan?
dnrd

• JFL
We will never have a beautiful kawai Japanese queen, over for us

• So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe
You guys are fags, post cute japanese girls (preferably of questionable age), where's @Xangsane when you need him

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and truthhurts
Yes

If you're white and tall yes (keep in mind that 5'9-5'10 is considered tall)

You also have to know the language, they barely speak English
5'9 but fraud to 5'10, not white but my DNA is aryan although I'm light skinned. JAPANESE is a very difficult language man, csnt learn that shit.

• +1
5'9 but fraud to 5'10, not white but my DNA is aryan although I'm light skinned. JAPANESE is a very difficult language man, csnt learn that shit.
Japanese is easy, you just have to work 30 min-1h for 1year and you'll have an ok level. Increase the work/reading time and you'll be considered a God by all the dekinai on the internet.

You have the choice between opening Anki and doing your reps every day to get a Japanese girlfriend today or continuing to complain and think that Japanese is a difficult language

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rzn and JohnDoe
Japanese is easy, you just have to work 30 min-1h for 1year and you'll have an ok level. Increase the work/reading time and you'll be considered a God by all the dekinai on the internet.

You have the choice between opening Anki and doing your reps every day to get a Japanese girlfriend today or continuing to complain and think that Japanese is a difficult language
Okay but still japanese is a difficult language, everyone agrees, id say mandarin is harder though. 1 year bhai... where did you learn snyways

• +1
I want one!!!!!
FAT SQUISHY FACES!

• Love it
Okay but still japanese is a difficult language, everyone agrees, id say mandarin is harder though. 1 year bhai... where did you learn snyways
“Japanese is a difficult language” <-- Doesn't know anything about the language

“Japanese is a simple language if you work just a little” <-- Knows the language

Who's supposed to be right on paper?

Those who complain about Japanese are either lazy or have never really tried to learn the language. It's a hard reality to accept when you're delusional

I learned it myself, Anki & Visual Novels, you don't need anything else

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rzn and JohnDoe
i started watching k dramas recently and i finally have a celebrity crush (kim tae ri) after not having one my whole life
this is what she looks like btw:

• JFL
you guys are reminding me why i hate this website. bye im gonna do something with my life while you two rot here til your last breathe
Tard

• So Sad
Reactions: Abdullahm06
I want one!!!!!
im gonna touvh you

• WTF