Japan's Young Are Now Its Loneliest Generation, Overtaking The Old.

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

--
This is how retarded the world is. You have a bunch of young men who are lonely, have no girlfriends or interaction with the opposite sex which they so deeply desire and then you have Japan which has massive rates of young people feeling isolated/lonely and one of the few countries where a significant % of women are actually virgin and non-nt so to speak, meaning they don't socialize or do regular normie shit, they just work and go home.
All that is needed is to put men in the west in touch with women in the east and so many problems will be fixed.

GIVE ME MY CUTE JAPANESE GIRLFRIEND RIGHT FUCKING NOW, I WILL GLADLY TAKE 1000 CURRIES FROM THIS FORUM AND SINGLE HANDEDLY INCREASE JAPAN'S BIRTH RATE IN 6-12 MONTHS.
All the Japanese government needed to do is to provide young fertile Japanese women and that should be pretty easy considering how dire things are over there and Japanese young men are rotting in their rooms not even wanting to talk to foids.

Loneliness epidemic? Fixed by letting in curries that will gladly fuck/take any jap foid who is willing
Low birth rate problem? Fixed by letting in curries that will single handedly increase the birth rate due to curries being high test and always wanting to fuck all day long.
All it will take is 1000 curries to increase the birth rate and the loneliness epidemic maybe 10-20k curries will fix that too. One curry can have 5 japanese girlfriends no problem, just give us a house, rent paid and some money for food, hell the girls can pay for our shit since they work all day anyways.

IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, YOU HAVE SO MANY "INCEL" MEN AND YET YOU HAVE WOMEN IN JAPAN AND OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD WHO WOULD GLADLY ACCEPT YOU AS A BF BUT THE FUCKING DISTANCE BETWEEN US IS THE ISSUE, IT'S SO UNFAIR FOR ALL INCELS, THEY ARE GEOCUCKED

@SecularIslamist @Pakicel @Xangsane @Diarrhoea @Jason Voorhees @curryascenderr M@MaghrebGator @emeraldglass @ShawarmaFilth @coispet @Gengar @brahminboss @ElTruecel @greycel @Shrek2OnDvD @TechnoBoss @shizuku11111 @Darkeningstar @LancasteR @virgin @datboijj @CFW432

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, EdgyFashionist, deadstock and 22 others
Its incredible how fucked over the japanese got by the internet, im pretty sure they got hit the hardest out of any country

millions of young people will die out stuck in the online world

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6PSLcel, boxface34, EdgyFashionist and 16 others
y

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, deadstock, Darkeningstar and 2 others
japanese niggas have no purpose in life

no relationships no religion just studying

no wonder so many of them rope

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, EdgyFashionist, bloomercel and 24 others
Its incredible how fucked over the japanese got by the internet, im pretty sure they got hit the hardest out of any country

millions of young people will die out stuck in the online world
one of the biggest users of twitter, actually #1.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 33711, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
I understand why tbh

you give me the choice between these two options and I know which one I’m taking
IMG 3326
IMG 3327

• JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Chintuck22, STAMPEDE and 17 others
japanese niggas have no purpose in life

no relationships no religion just studying

no wonder so many of them rope
That's what happens when you reject God and religion, you just become mindless drones working for nothing, no purpose or anything at all. I wqill GLADLY convert as many jap foids to Islam and breed them, no problemo tanaka i will do it FOR FREE just like the moderators on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, EdgyFashionist and shia.jihadist
You are 100% right. It's not just Japan it's happening elsewhere. Curries are gonna save the world from population collapse. The population will fall off a cliff into next century. It only increasing coz of life expectancy and healthcare. Not people giving birth.

The Jews gave BBCs (thug life) and gooks (Kpop) halo. They will give curries their halo too, but unfortunately it will be far too late before we see the benefits.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Giorgio, bloomercel, copingtoohardrn and 4 others
one of the biggest users of twitter, actually #1.
really? i've seen my fair share of jap accounts but this seems ridiculous, i know they're chronically online but i'd imagine they have their own version of twitter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and Staceymaxxing
Only in 1945 tho
nah, a switch to liberalism was inevitable after they gave up their civilization to nationalism decades prior

their problem might come from their animism-oriented religion, it lets you get stuck in internet symbolism easier perhaps

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
ive known guys in strict countries who went decades without seeing thighs of a woman, never have they had the thought to kill themselves

this is just clickbaitey titling and lack of thorough discussion of their societies problems, lets just sum it up to muh asian man loser can't get pussy kills himself, always read between the lines with this shit

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: STAMPEDE, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and JohnDoe
You are 100% right. It's not just Japan it's happening elsewhere. Curries are gonna save the world from population collapse. The population will fall off a cliff into next century. It only increasing coz of life expectancy and healthcare. Not people giving birth.

View attachment 3089261

The Jews gave BBCs (thug life) and gooks (Kpop) halo. They will give curries their halo too, but unfortunately it will be far too late before we see the benefits.
it will probably be some bolywood shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, AspiringMogger and Costcosuperstore

View attachment 3089261

indians have below replacement fertility

people just need a purpose to live, jews in israel have high TFRs because they're facing an existential threat at all times, right on their border

westoids are just doing whatever, who cares if civilization dies

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
i will go over there and mass reproduce with all the big beautiful jap ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Deleted member 33711, It'snotover and 5 others

View attachment 3089261

Isn't Indian birth rate in free fall as well? It's not even 2.1 anymore, IIRC. It's going to be black century. srs.

You are 100% right. It's not just Japan it's happening elsewhere. Curries are gonna save the world from population collapse. The population will fall off a cliff into next century.

View attachment 3089261

>TFW CURRIES ARE THE REAL SAVIORS OF HUMANITY

FEELS GOOD BROS, FEEL SO FUCKING GOOD. :feelshmm: WE WILL SAVE YOUR BIRTH RATES, WE WILL REJECT THE JEWISH DEGENERACY PLAGUEING YOUR SOCIETIES, YOUR WOMEN VILL WEAR THE HIJAB, YOU VILL HAVE CHILDREN AND PRAY TO GOD ETC.

• JFL
Reactions: egyptianKang, Roquefort, 160cmcurry and 2 others
i will go over there and mass reproduce with all the big beautiful jap ass
the jap goverment should send over all the fertile whites with yellow fever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Costcosuperstore, HyderabadLion234 and 1 other person
Isn't Indian birth rate in free fall as well? It's not even 2.1 anymore, IIRC. It's going to be black century. srs.
If that's the case then why won't south indian dravidian girls have sex with me? By definition i am superior since i am aryan pakistani

the jap goverment should send over all the fertile whites with yellow fever
whites are not capable of fixing these issues, if they were they would have done so by now, CURRIES WILL GET THE JOB DONE JUST LIKE THEY HAVE ALWAYS DONE.

• JFL
Reactions: k1llsw1tch, heyheyheybro22, bloomercel and 4 others
If that's the case then why won't south indian dravidian girls have sex with me? By definition i am superior since i am aryan pakistani

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and truthhurts
They will give curries their halo too, but unfortunately it will be far too late before we see the benefits.
we already have halo nigga

its carried by pakicels though
unfortunately baljeets are bringing the average down

this is because:

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe

View attachment 3089261

TOO MANY PEOPLE ON THIS FUCKING PLANET ANYWAYS, THE LESS PEOPLE THE MORE VALUE EACH PERSON HAS.

we already have halo nigga
View attachment 3089273
its carried by pakicels though
unfortunately baljeets are bringing the average down
View attachment 3089274

this is because:
View attachment 3089275
Salludon single handedly carrying PK PSL on his back for years and no cumskin or black niggas can say anything because he mogs their favourite PSL IDOL (except alain delon)
But yes it's mostly pakis who have halo in the west, indians have failo and bengalis aren't really mentioned anywhere because they keep to themselves. India might have a bigger population but Pakistan carries South asia Globally TBH

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry and truthhurts
Salludon single handedly carrying PK PSL on his back for years and no cumskin or black niggas can say anything because he mogs their favourite PSL IDOL (except alain delon)
But yes it's mostly pakis who have halo in the west, indians have failo and bengalis aren't really mentioned anywhere because they keep to themselves
average paki:

average baljeet:

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, 160cmcurry, ascension and 2 others
So your idea is to give dravidians the right to fuck high IQ high class pussy? What type of dystopia is that. It's about improving or mantaining the gene pool dude, better to go extinct than having some weird mix with Negroid-Dravidians that will result in subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Pakicel and 160cmcurry
Pakis are Aryan bhai, it is what it is, we mog

left: average paki
right: average bharati

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: egyptianKang, ascension and JohnDoe
So your idea is to give dravidians the right to fuck high IQ high class pussy? What type of dystopia is that. It's about improving or mantaining the gene pool dude, better to go extinct than having some weird mix with Negroid-Dravidians that will result in subhumans
I never specifically said to send 90 IQ dalit dravidians, send aryan pakis or north brahmin indians or whatever.
There isn't going to be a fucking gene pool left if them japanesse niggas dont sort their shit out. We will create a superior hybrid version, new and improved, half paki aryan + half nipponese samurai warrior breed, they will be total moggers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pakicel, 160cmcurry and Debetro
I never specifically said to send 90 IQ dalit dravidians, send aryan pakis or north brahmin indians or whatever.
There isn't going to be a fucking gene pool left if them japanesse niggas dont sort their shit out. We will create a superior hybrid version, new and improved, half paki aryan + half nipponese samurai warrior breed, they will be total moggers.
They need people like @Meraki to fix the problem , no cumskins nor shitskins

They need people like @Meraki to fix the problem , no cumskins nor shitskins
blacks should not breed with other races, they're too different.

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry and Debetro
ive known guys in strict countries who went decades without seeing thighs of a woman, never have they had the thought to kill themselves

this is just clickbaitey titling and lack of thorough discussion of their societies problems, lets just sum it up to muh asian man loser can't get pussy kills himself, always read between the lines with this shit
Konichiwa Hiro Nakamura!

i don't know who that is what race he is, i said what i said nigga
@Meraki is that Chinacurry dude with a weird sign at the start:ogre: Of course I agree with you there's more than 50,000 years of evolutive difference between blacks and others

little hikkikomori niggers

• JFL
Reactions: dbva, horizontallytall and Costcosuperstore
Instead of passing laws to help, they raise the age of consent.

TELL ME I'M WRONG, TELL ME YOU NIGGAS WOULDN'T HAPPILY BREED/WIFE A CUTE JAPANESE WOMAN? YOU NIGGAS LYING

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry and Pakicel
OP is way too fixated on ensuring that every truecel breeds and is failing to see the bigger picture. If curries were allowed to have tons of kids with Asian foods, there would be a deluge of subhumans who will eventually be blackpilled and ask for the rope.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, 160cmcurry and Debetro
TELL ME I'M WRONG, TELL ME YOU NIGGAS WOULDN'T HAPPILY BREED/WIFE A CUTE JAPANESE WOMAN? YOU NIGGAS LYING
I wouldn’t because I care about well-being of future generations. If a jap foid asked me to breed her, I’d refuse and go the chad sperm and Stacy egg route.

• WTF
Not a bad idea. I think there are enough curries with genes decent enough to improve the overall quality of the Japanese gene pool.

• +1
OP is way too fixated on ensuring that every truecel breeds and is failing to see the bigger picture. If curries were allowed to have tons of kids with Asian foods, there would be a deluge of subhumans who will eventually be blackpilled and ask for the rope.
i didnt mention trucels but honestly who gives a shit if some 2psl curry went to nippon and bred with a cute nip girl? i honestly don't think their offspring would be that bad, genetic recombination can be weird and honestly think likely chance the kids have features mostly from the mother and some from the father that aren't enoguh to make them truecel or whatever. Curries are already having tons of kids, no matter how much you don't want that to happen and eugenics to happen, it's njever going to happen, ever. You automatically assume because a trucel breeds with some average nip girl, the children will be subhuman, that's not the case, likely kids will be average. Nobody can say for certain because nips are a completely differnece race while pakis have aryan dna and caucasoid features.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Pakicel and 160cmcurry
Not a bad idea. I think there are enough curries with genes decent enough to improve the overall quality of the Japanese gene pool.
the average LTN curry would prob improve jap pool because we have aryan dna and they're slant eyed bugs, as nice as possible but we're an improvement

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry and Pakicel
I wouldn’t because I care about well-being of future generations. If a jap foid asked me to breed her, I’d refuse and go the chad sperm and Stacy egg route.
cuck way of thinking tbh

Nah not the current young I’m pretty sure it’s in reference to the lost generation of Japan after the financial collapse

• JFL