Jason Blaha is looking shredded

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned

9:55

looks in pretty good shape for his age ngl, he used to be fat af but now he looks decent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jefferson and BrettyBoy
the ultimate gymcel huh

• +1
Reactions: Peachy, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 1106
JUST FUCKING LOLL AT THAT LOOSE SKIN

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd, Deleted member 685 and BigBiceps
That is not what I would call shredded

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
I feel sorry for gymcels wasting so much of their time and energy

• +1
Reactions: AccountName3190
That is not what I would call shredded
Rimcel

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel
I feel sorry for his loose skin. Probably looks good for his age without it.

Gymcelling is retarded

• +1
Reactions: AccountName3190
Tbh Jason is one of the only dudes who calls the youtube fitness community out for it's bullshit. Yes I understand that he is basically insane and pretended to be like a mercenary stuff but honestly almost everything he says about the other fitness youtubers is still pretty much true. Which btw is probably why they hate him so much. Dude is blackpilled as fuck about natty "bodybuilding".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and CupOfCoffee
Tbh Jason is one of the only dudes who calls the youtube fitness community out for it's bullshit. Yes I understand that he is basically insane and pretended to be like a mercenary stuff but honestly almost everything he says about the other fitness youtubers is still pretty much true. Which btw is probably why they hate him so much. Dude is blackpilled as fuck about natty "bodybuilding".
He generally has the most useful fitness advice on YouTube, for naturals. But still dogmatic about squats and deadlifts which is retarded as fuck

u can eat that fat
Prolly dopamine/ghrelin problems causing him to eat so much

I try to keep my opinions to myself around here because I'm such a newfag but this autistic melted ice-cream looking retard is an absolute mess of a failed human in most regards and shouldn't be brought up on a self improvement board. Off topic indeed.

Hes not that blackpilled maybe hes changed but last time I checked he gave reddit tier advice
He thinks anyone can bench 2 plates in a year of training, his programs are overkill especially with legs, and he wastes time over analysing training that will make .00001%difference

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
It's over for him

Can't stand that guy

I was watching his shit daily and started doing strict barbell overhead press because of him and it grew my shoulders massively
I then started doing flat bench again because of him and it resulted in me tearing my pec
I stayed away from flat bench throughout the years because I had a tendency to strain my pec but I convinced myself that getting my bench to 3 plates would be the key to attaining huge triceps

>bald
what a slayer damn

Hes not that blackpilled maybe hes changed but last time I checked he gave reddit tier advice
He thinks anyone can bench 2 plates in a year of training, his programs are overkill especially with legs, and he wastes time over analysing training that will make .00001%difference
I got to a two and a half plate bench in a year it’s not hard y’all just lazy

gymcels are known autists