JasonStathamwithhairBradPittshaircut e2181ac216d5eae6e6293510215f18b2

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Beetlejuice and Deleted member 6403
I'm gonna cry myself to sleep tonight again

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: n0rthface, SS Amnesie, Deleted member 13137 and 3 others
might be the only person on earth who actually looks better bald. maybe jeremy meeks too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 9670
might be the only person on earth who actually looks better bald. maybe jeremy meeks too.
it's a bad morph with brad pitt's hair there isn't really pics of him with good hair

Forehead looks off for some reason needs Zayn Malik NW -1 Hairline.

It looks weird cause it's not his real hairline shape

Forehead looks off for some reason needs Zayn Malik NW -1 Hairline.
do you think bimaxillary protrusion is a good trait

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 6403
Brutal, all I know is rejection
I'm thinking about the times we had

I remember I invited her out to her ice cream like back in early 2020.

So I met her at the at this ice cream shop after school, and first time I seen her oh my god, I had butterflies in my stomach.

She was slightly shorter than me, she's around 5'6 and I'm 5'7 in shoes.

When I noticed her height, I teased her and asked if she played small forward for her high school basketball team (she attended a different high school, it was near by though) or if she's considered it before.

We talked, or you could say she talked. I kept open ears and an aura of swag as we sat in the benches and as my music blasted and ate ice cream.

Since I had an aura of swag and nonchalantlacy, but also a bit nervous deep down, I didn't ask much questions, like I said before, I let her do the talking and I do the acting, or action, like a woman and man paradigm should be.

At the time I liked having toothpicks in my mouth so when I leaned in to hug her, I poked her with it jfl.

I still strongly recall the scent of her fragrant, sweet perfume. She was wearing a half zipped grey Nike hoodie with a pink blouse underneath and jeans.

I also had a Bluetooth speaker and at the time, was playing Fredo Bang's, NLE Choppa's, YoungBoy's and Quando Rondo's latest music.

I felt like the man, like I was on top of the world. Enjoying a sweet confection with an even sweeter woman by my side as the serenade blasted from my speaker that made everyone's head turn to look at us.

I know she felt my energy, and in return, I felt her feminine, delicate energy.

I was rough around the edges, but she was soft around the edges, if you will, enough to help me, enough to boost me, overall, just enough for me.

Us. Me. Her. We felt the spark.

I know she felt it because she texted me after and said she enjoyed it.

Couple of days later, we had a shortened school day. So around the end of the short day, I texted her and asked if I could come over. She said sure. My heart skipped a beat.

I was finally going to be alone with her.

But a shift of plans happened, didn't have a ride, couldn't drive at the time so I didn't end up going over.

But those melodies. Only those, her and those melodies remain.

I can no longer listen to those songs without getting hit with a wave of nostalgia.

But it was the simple, amusing things. Good times overall.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 8856, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
Jason Pitt
@ArvidGustavsson

Don't laugh at a man in pain @MarkCorrigan

Aim above the belt, not below it...

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
why don't you stop being so gay and be proud of your own origins

I'm thinking about the times we had

I remember I invited her out to her ice cream like back in early 2020.

So I met her at the at this ice cream shop after school, and first time I seen her oh my god, I had butterflies in my stomach.

She was slightly shorter than me, she's around 5'6 and I'm 5'7 in shoes.

When I noticed her height, I teased her and asked if she played small forward for her high school basketball team (she attended a different high school, it was near by though) or if she's considered it before.

We talked, or you could say she talked. I kept open ears and an aura of swag as we sat in the benches and as my music blasted and ate ice cream.

Since I had an aura of swag and nonchalantlacy, but also a bit nervous deep down, I didn't ask much questions, like I said before, I let her do the talking and I do the acting, or action, like a woman and man paradigm should be.

At the time I liked having toothpicks in my mouth so when I leaned in to hug her, I poked her with it jfl.

I still strongly recall the scent of her fragrant, sweet perfume. She was wearing a half zipped grey Nike hoodie with a pink blouse underneath and jeans.

I also had a Bluetooth speaker and at the time, was playing Fredo Bang's, NLE Choppa's, YoungBoy's and Quando Rondo's latest music.

I felt like the man, like I was on top of the world. Enjoying a sweet confection with an even sweeter woman by my side as the serenade blasted from my speaker that made everyone's head turn to look at us.

I know she felt my energy, and in return, I felt her feminine, delicate energy.

I was rough around the edges, but she was soft around the edges, if you will, enough to help me, enough to boost me, overall, just enough for me.

Us. Me. Her. We felt the spark.

I know she felt it because she texted me after and said she enjoyed it.

Couple of days later, we had a shortened school day. So around the end of the short day, I texted her and asked if I could come over. She said sure. My heart skipped a beat.

I was finally going to be alone with her.

But a shift of plans happened, didn't have a ride, couldn't drive at the time so I didn't end up going over.

But those melodies. Only those, her and those melodies remain.

I can no longer listen to those songs without getting hit with a wave of nostalgia.

But it was the simple, amusing things. Good times overall.
Damn bro.. Read every single word
Donald Trump Reaction GIF