Jason voorhees ur wageslave faggot shitskin

lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Gold
I'm rich my families rich asf I will always be wealthy God blessed me.

Meanwhile ur a Indian or something wage slave loser who has to suffer in life.

Oh wowww some girl made fun of indian ppl.

Not like Indians online don't make fun of whites and lie and say alexander lost to them and 10000 racist bs

Or 10000 bs and racism

How many whites on here are racist. Or blacks are racist on youtube toward whites and so on?

They had no right to dox her and make her loss her job.

That's fucked up the fact u say it's based proves ur a hypocrite and have no empathy for ppl.

U dont feel bad or care. Ur a faggot it's Justice u suffer faggot end it bitch.ha:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

All of India is going to Eternal Torment anyways most of India is going to hell

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and AlexBrown84
Never in my 4 years of being here have I seen someone hate on @Jason Voorhees

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: narcissist_volcel, gigell, deepfuckingvalue and 10 others
Never in my 4 years of being here have seen someone hate on @Jason Voorhees
he's evil and happy a poor woman got doxxed cuz he's a hypocrite.

• So Sad
Reactions: Kristin
Never in my 4 years of being here have seen someone hate on @Jason Voorhees
Tell OP to watch his mouth or I'm going to ruin his life too. You greek faggot. Hahaha. U made a big mistake posting you friends lmao:lul:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, narcissist_volcel, TechnoBoss and 10 others

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and lastamericanvirgin

You clearly never been on .is @Jason Voorhees

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jova, Jason Voorhees, lastamericanvirgin and 1 other person
Tell OP to watch his mouth or I'm going to ruin his life too. You greek faggot. Hahaha. U made a big mistake posting you friends lmao:lul:
Awww did I hurt ur feelings???? Ur the color of my literal poop ik that cuts u deep.

I'm american on vacation I travel the world cuz my dad's rich and ur a wage slave shitskin subhuman going to Eternal Torment :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)

End ur life ur cursed.

Awww did I hurt ur feelings???? Ur the color of my literal poop ik that cuts u deep.

I'm american on vacation I travel the world cuz my dad's rich and ur a wage slave shitskin subhuman going to Eternal Torment :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)

End ur life ur cursed.
Op's application btw.

to cry about my life. my past life. my loser life. my highschool and college life. im the last american virgin. simp. scared. loser. cant get hard with girls.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, narcissist_volcel, yuyu and 13 others
Op's application btw
Yeah I had to make a fake fucking excuse to be accepted u shitskin faggot retarded bitch nobody would admit that if it was true desperate subhuman

wow u mad huh checking the account registration as well :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y):feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

END UR LIFE FAG UR ANCESTORS WORSHIP demons and are IN HELL AS I LAUGH

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
You clearly never been on .is @Jason Voorhees
Did you see how he is a faggot shitskin who is happy that Indians doxxed a poor woman on Twitter for her satire jokes?????

They made her lose her job and this shitskin subhuman is happy.

Tough ppl going after a innocent woman

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
Did you see how he is a faggot shitskin who is happy that Indians doxxed a poor woman on Twitter for her satire jokes?????

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Thots bhhai? @Jason Voorhees

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Jason Voorhees

As long as he doesn't actually ride her house that's okay, his mind is his and only his actions should matter.

And the girl should get bitch slapped, she cyberbullied 15% of world population for existing

@Jason Voorhees is a young man with a very ambitious spirit

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jova, lastamericanvirgin and Jason Voorhees
I just dislike how you larp being a truecel tbh
How I "LARP" as a truecel when I'm a 28 year old dateless khhv? I've gotten rejected/ghosted only by the women I liked. And I've got a slight facial deformity. :hnghn:

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Jova, Chadeep and 2 others
How I "LARP" as a truecel when I'm a 28 year old dateless khhv? I've gotten rejected/ghosted only by the women I liked. And I've got a slight facial deformity. :hnghn:
I believe I’ve seen the mid- lower third of your face on a thread once and it was fine. Also if you have a fucked up nose, shouldn’t you have gathered the funds to fix it and then slay?

tales

• WTF
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
I believe I’ve seen the mid- lower third of your face on a thread once and it was fine. Also if you have a fucked up nose, shouldn’t you have gathered the funds to fix it and then slay?
Ahh, yeah my lower third is the only decent feature I have, the rest is all dogshit. I've got a big crooked Jew nose, I got bug eyes and bushy eyebrows (along with a unibrow, JFL). I'm really not LARPing as a truecel. I'm also asexual (low attraction) so I don't care about slaying or anything.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, lastamericanvirgin and poopoohead
Ahh, yeah my lower third is the only decent feature I have, the rest is all dogshit. I've got a big crooked Jew nose, I got bug eyes and bushy eyebrows (along with a unibrow, JFL). I'm really not LARPing as a truecel. I'm also asexual (low attraction) so I don't care about slaying or anything.
Become Christian!

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Fair enough bhai but do you have any plans for surgery to feel better about it all

• +1
Fair enough bhai but do you have any plans for surgery to feel better about it all
No, I don't. I may complain about being khhv but it's just part of my e-persona, irl I don't care about being a dateless khhv. It's just for memes. :Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, poopoohead and lastamericanvirgin
  • Ugh..
No, I don't. I may complain about being khhv but it's just part of my e-persona, irl I don't care about being a dateless khhv. It's just for memes. :Comfy:
Understood! Girls/slaying i feel is overrated at time but as a KHV also i feel like i don’t know how it really feels

• +1
Would a Christian really talk like this and laugh at people going to hell 🧐

Would a Christian really talk like this and laugh at people going to hell
Idc I'm defending a poor woman who got doxxed by Indians for satire jokes who he said are "based". So he is done.

• Ugh..
Idc I'm defending a poor woman who got doxxed by Indians for satire jokes who he said are "based". So he is done.
whiteknighting for a trannny that dosent even know you kys :forcedsmile:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: PeiFan94 and lastamericanvirgin
Understood! Girls/slaying i feel is overrated at time but as a KHV also i feel like i don’t know how it really feels
I think guys just hype it up a lot, and will try to make guys like us feel bad about not having it. And of course it's not just guys but also the women who say "hehe I bet you're incel" if you have an opinion that differs from them. :feelsuhh:

whiteknighting for a trannny that dosent even know you kys :forcedsmile:
How u know its a tranny and still not cool.

This is why it's poetic justice Indians are poop color and most are going to Hell.

@Jason Voorhees

"OH nooo some white lady said some satire jokes let's ruin her life and her job"

How about her feelings and emotions????

It's fine tho all of them are also wage slaves and will continue to be so in this life. Now that's justice.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, jflsnowdzz and PeiFan94
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: iblamechico, Jason Voorhees and lastamericanvirgin
Muh Doxxed a Poor Woman, kys you fucking cuck.

Based Indians. At Least they're not like you American cucks.
4205645 IMG 0477

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, lastamericanvirgin and 0S4MA
her post history and profile

id sooner side with any Indian over a foid fuck them :forcedsmile: I couldn't give a fuck about the morality of doxxing over a joke
You don't care about the morality wowwww. There you go. Pathetic. No humanity?

You don't care about the morality wowwww. There you go. Pathetic. No humanity?
stfu you reek of estrogen you faggot lipped monkey

wah wah they doxxed some insignificant tranny go cry about it loser

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: narcissist_volcel, Jason Voorhees, lastamericanvirgin and 1 other person

hes a comedian. Nothing he said is even bad.

he will live on so I'm happy. Fucking shitskins can't take a joke I'm glad their country is full of shit and demons.

She's a comedian. Nothing she said is even bad.

She will live on so I'm happy. Fucking shitskins can't take a joke I'm glad their country is full of shit and demons.
Not a single molecule faggot go suck off that tranny since you love it so much you American cuck

• Ugh..

No it's just I have empathy for people and get angry that these pieces of shit brag about it cuz they can't take a joke and try to ruin her life.

she's a comedian she didn't lose her job btw like the shitskin made up. she's still doing ok.

I didn't know she's famous. @Jason Voorhees

Not a single molecule faggot go suck off that tranny since you love it so much you American cuck
Where you from kid? Who taught you to talk like this?

Should we dox you you making fun if Americans?

No it's just I have empathy for people and get angry that these pieces of shit brag about it cuz they can't take a joke and try to ruin her life.
MUH MUH EMPATHY, you think this tranny would gaf if you killed yourself rn (get started on that btw)

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Tyler x Durden and lastamericanvirgin
MUH MUH EMPATHY, you think this tranny would gaf if you killed yourself rn (get started on that btw)
Would those same Indians your cock riding care for you? Prob not bud.

I dont condone doxxing but I don't give a shit if it happens to some sensitive privileged tranny girl
Hypocrite wtf. He's a comedian. Satire jokes don't warrant how those satanic Street shitters who worship demons to behave. I'm glad muslims beat tf out of them and kill them.

Would those same Indians your cock riding care for you? Prob not bud.
I dont care that it was indians that doxxed her all I see are based guys giving some entitled whore what she deserves