JAW AND CHIN FILLER SELF INJECTION GUIDE (UPDATEDDDD)

lebesgue

lebesgue

sexy chadlite (with BB cream)
So you don't wanna drive straight into an artery and fuck yourself up. you got me

IMG 20240611 171735522

Maybe you're broke as hell or not and don't want to sell three jets for a few syringes and a professional service (DISCLAIMER: I MAY SOUND AGAINST THIS BUT PLEASE DONT RESORT TO USING THIS FUCKED GUIDE INSTEAD OF THAT, IF YOU CAN) While it is controversial, I think I have a nice set of guidelines to follow if you're trying to do this on your own

[*]

High viscosity fillers intended for bone contouring (heavily research the brand you're buying). NORMAL FILLERS WILL FUCK YOU UP. You should probably use a gift card or some kind of method that isn't involved in your bank statements.

• Ideally grow facial hair to avoid potential detection
  • Listen to something chill but not too quiet to get yourself into this. Don't make the mistake that I made of trying to perform fillers while listening to grindcore or some shit like that.
  • Mark danger zones like the facial artery and steer clear a few cm away from them
  • Clean your materials/area with an antiseptic ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// MEASUREMENTS
    Make sure to measure the qualities that you are changing with calipers before and after the procedure. To try to achieve a certain measurable outcome, use markers and other tools to your advantage. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DFFYCXS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1(calipers)

FOR POST PROCEDURAL MEASUREMENTS

Wait some weeks to notice the changes in the morphology of the facial areas as the filler settles into the surrounding tissue and you can get a highly accurate measurement of the final results. This is a reason why multiple sessions of filler are done for achieving great results.

I myself did around 1.4ccs on the chin and the rest on the jaw and gonions.
You want to
  • Press gently on injection site right after the injection and mitigate blood loss (don't press too hard)
  • Replace the needle every half to full syringe (depending on how skilled you are at injecting)
  • Do checkups on the aesthetics of the filler during the process
  • Monitor quantity for symmetrical results

TECHNIQUE
For these areas, you want to inject on the periosteum and right above the masseter if you want projection (AVOID INJECTING TOO MUCH FILLER SUPERIFICIALLY) You want to first stabilize the syringe with both hands, push the needle in, hit the periosteum and stop and if it feels particularly painful (still applies with numbing cream), move the needle a few mm to another area (you were likely in a vessel). Inject in small boluses (0.1 mL per injection) and inject while slightly withdrawing (MAKES IT EVEN LESS LIKELY TO CAUSE A VO)

ASPIRATING
As per the evidence, aspiration is not a great safety measure and can easily rupture smaller vessels with negative pressure. Aspiration assumes that the needle is still (which is impossible) in order to bring validity to both positive and negative aspirations. Refer to the study for more information [1]

ARTERIES: Realistically, if you are injecting the jaw and chin, the submental and mental arteries are the ones you should really care about (you can avoid the facial artery by marking it on the antegonial notch and avoiding it like how I did) To avoid them:
  • inject at a perpendicular angle above the lower edge of the mandible (includes the chin) [2]
NERVES:
  • Avoid the mandibular nerve branch between the oral commissure and mid mandible, which has a potential radius of 1.5cm-2cm [3]
  • Avoid the mental nerve branch between the second premolar and mid-mandible [3]

• Avoid intense exercise which can worsen swelling/bruising and potentially cause infection through sweat
  • Drink lots of water to avoid water retention and the hydrophilic movement it can cause
  • Use a cold compress to ease bruising/swelling
  • No facials nor chemical peels in the first week ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// MASSAGING
    Massaging filler after the procedure is a controversial subject; some plastic surgeons recommend it and some don't. I would definitely say that massaging is a double-edged sword. On one hand, massaging can cause the filler to look unnatural. On the other hand, massaging can cause the filler to bring about a more desired shape, prevent unideal migration in the early stage, and make the settling processed much smoother.
    To me, massaging mogs.

MY RECOMMENDATION IS:
    Carefully, but with decent force, massage the filler in your desired shape and press on clumpy formations to allow the filler to adhere in a better way.
    Massage every day in the first few weeks as filler is especially prone to migration during its melding stage.

• Expect to feel some lumping after injecting the chin and jaw. This will resolve quite a lot in the first week and shouldn't be much of a problem (it is if it goes on after 4 weeks)
  • Expect swelling.
  • Expect migration to a level depending on the viscosity of your filler and your post-procedure treatment
  • Difficulty in muscular movement (rare, but a sign you hit a nerve) ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// VASCULAR OCCLUSION
    PROCEDURAL PAIN IS THE EARLIEST SIGN OF A VO. If you are injecting and you feel intense pain, STOP THE INJECTION
    Subsequent signs of a vascular occlusion are
  • Intense post-procedural pain (be wary that necrotic injury has a poor prognosis) [4]
  • Livedo retucaliris (blotchy and purple rash caused by disruption in blood drainage) [5]
  • Pallor (grey patch indicating almost no capillary refill) [5]
  • Blistering [5]

"Doesn't this shit make you blind?"
Blindness is extremely rare and even rarer if you're injecting outside the glabellar, orbital, and nasal areas.

"How long do high viscosity fillers generally last?"
Around 6-18 months.

"How much should I inject?"
Refer to the first link under helpful materials.

1. Goodman GJ, Magnusson MR, Callan P, Roberts S, Hart S, Lin F, Rahman E, McDonald CB, Liew S, Porter C, Corduff N, Clague M. Aspiration Before Tissue Filler-An Exercise in Futility and Unsafe Practice. Aesthet Surg J. 2022 Jan 1;42(1):89-101. doi: 10.1093/asj/sjab036. PMID: 33512439; PMCID: PMC8670299.

2. Rauso R, Rugge L, Chirico F, Nicoletti GF, Fragola R, Bove P, Zerbinati N, Giudice GL. Nonsurgical Reshaping of the Lower Jaw With Hyaluronic Acid Fillers: A Retrospective Case Series. Dermatol Pract Concept. 2022 Jul 1;12(3):e2022095. doi: 10.5826/dpc.1203a95.

3. Fraser , L. (n.d.). How To Prevent Nerve Damage While Using Injectable Fillers? Theharleystreet.com. https://www.theharleystreet.com/journal/how-to-prevent-nerve-damage-while-using-injectable-fillers/

4. (n.d.). SYMPTOMS AND TREATMENT OF NECROSIS OF THE NOSE AFTER FILLER INJECTION. Rhinoplastyarchive.com. https://www.rhinoplastyarchive.com/articles/rhinoplasty-special-topics/symptoms-and-treatment-of-necrosis-of-the-nose-after-filler-injection#:~:text=Arterial embolization can occur by,7 days after filler injection.

5. King M, Walker L, Convery C, Davies E. Management of a Vascular Occlusion Associated with Cosmetic Injections. J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2020 Jan;13(1):E53-E58.

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS (Includes psychological 'complications')
With your hands, you are replacing a board certified cosmetic surgeon. You are likely outside of any place where you can enjoy the comfort of sterility, assistance, and a variety of supplies that may be needed to address a problem sooner rather than later.

Possible vasovagal reactions can occur which can be detrimental to a sophisticated procedure like injecting dermal filler. You may already have started shaking with the needle under your skin.

If you manage to finish the procedure, your brain will be in sort of a state of shock due to the sudden change in your face.
This could lead to temporary confusion and unease relating to the visual concept of yourself. You may have already been wondering if others feel the same about your changes (Its likely that they won't notice though)

@DonaldJTrump @vvehsan @cromagnon @silencio @aestheticsrespecter @Cheat_Win @maxxmclooks @Clavicular @Blackgymmax @ethanyy @pneumocystosis @Orc @SteveRogers @CoreSchizo @Rigged

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: coisbhai, chadintraining, wishIwasSalludon and 3 others
Lol ur trying to get these niggers deformed :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and lebesgue
Guys dont do this btw its dangerous af

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and lebesgue
this shit literally as ended me hard I can pm you pics

So you don't wanna drive straight into an artery and fuck yourself up. you got me

IMG 20240611 171735522

Maybe you're broke as hell or not and don't want to sell three jets for a few syringes and a professional service (DISCLAIMER: I MAY SOUND AGAINST THIS BUT PLEASE DONT RESORT TO USING THIS FUCKED GUIDE INSTEAD OF THAT, IF YOU CAN) While it is controversial, I think I have a nice set of guidelines to follow if you're trying to do this on your own

[*]

High viscosity fillers intended for bone contouring (heavily research the brand you're buying). NORMAL FILLERS WILL FUCK YOU UP. You should probably use a gift card or some kind of method that isn't involved in your bank statements.

• Ideally grow facial hair to avoid potential detection
  • Listen to something chill but not too quiet to get yourself into this. Don't make the mistake that I made of trying to perform fillers while listening to grindcore or some shit like that.
  • Mark danger zones like the facial artery and steer clear a few cm away from them
  • Clean your materials/area with an antiseptic ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// MEASUREMENTS
    Make sure to measure the qualities that you are changing with calipers before and after the procedure. To try to achieve a certain measurable outcome, use markers and other tools to your advantage. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DFFYCXS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1(calipers)

FOR POST PROCEDURAL MEASUREMENTS

Wait some weeks to notice the changes in the morphology of the facial areas as the filler settles into the surrounding tissue and you can get a highly accurate measurement of the final results. This is a reason why multiple sessions of filler are done for achieving great results.

I myself did around 1.4ccs on the chin and the rest on the jaw and gonions.
You want to
  • Press gently on injection site right after the injection and mitigate blood loss (don't press too hard)
  • Replace the needle every half to full syringe (depending on how skilled you are at injecting)
  • Do checkups on the aesthetics of the filler during the process
  • Monitor quantity for symmetrical results

TECHNIQUE
For these areas, you want to inject on the periosteum and right above the masseter if you want projection (AVOID INJECTING TOO MUCH FILLER SUPERIFICIALLY) You want to first stabilize the syringe with both hands, push the needle in, hit the periosteum and stop and if it feels particularly painful (still applies with numbing cream), move the needle a few mm to another area (you were likely in a vessel). Inject in small boluses (0.1 mL per injection) and inject while slightly withdrawing (MAKES IT EVEN LESS LIKELY TO CAUSE A VO)

ASPIRATING
As per the evidence, aspiration is not a great safety measure and can easily rupture smaller vessels with negative pressure. Aspiration assumes that the needle is still (which is impossible) in order to bring validity to both positive and negative aspirations. Refer to the study for more information [1]

ARTERIES: Realistically, if you are injecting the jaw and chin, the submental and mental arteries are the ones you should really care about (you can avoid the facial artery by marking it on the antegonial notch and avoiding it like how I did) To avoid them:
  • inject at a perpendicular angle above the lower edge of the mandible (includes the chin) [2]
NERVES:
  • Avoid the mandibular nerve branch between the oral commissure and mid mandible, which has a potential radius of 1.5cm-2cm [3]
  • Avoid the mental nerve branch between the second premolar and mid-mandible [3]

• Avoid intense exercise which can worsen swelling/bruising and potentially cause infection through sweat
  • Drink lots of water to avoid water retention and the hydrophilic movement it can cause
  • Use a cold compress to ease bruising/swelling
  • No facials nor chemical peels in the first week ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// MASSAGING
    Massaging filler after the procedure is a controversial subject; some plastic surgeons recommend it and some don't. I would definitely say that massaging is a double-edged sword. On one hand, massaging can cause the filler to look unnatural. On the other hand, massaging can cause the filler to bring about a more desired shape, prevent unideal migration in the early stage, and make the settling processed much smoother.
    To me, massaging mogs.

MY RECOMMENDATION IS:
    Carefully, but with decent force, massage the filler in your desired shape and press on clumpy formations to allow the filler to adhere in a better way.
    Massage every day in the first few weeks as filler is especially prone to migration during its melding stage.

• Expect to feel some lumping after injecting the chin and jaw. This will resolve quite a lot in the first week and shouldn't be much of a problem (it is if it goes on after 4 weeks)
  • Expect swelling.
  • Expect migration to a level depending on the viscosity of your filler and your post-procedure treatment
  • Difficulty in muscular movement (rare, but a sign you hit a nerve) ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// VASCULAR OCCLUSION
    PROCEDURAL PAIN IS THE EARLIEST SIGN OF A VO. If you are injecting and you feel intense pain, STOP THE INJECTION
    Subsequent signs of a vascular occlusion are
  • Intense post-procedural pain (be wary that necrotic injury has a poor prognosis) [4]
  • Livedo retucaliris (blotchy and purple rash caused by disruption in blood drainage) [5]
  • Pallor (grey patch indicating almost no capillary refill) [5]
  • Blistering [5]

"Doesn't this shit make you blind?"
Blindness is extremely rare and even rarer if you're injecting outside the glabellar, orbital, and nasal areas.

"How long do high viscosity fillers generally last?"
Around 6-18 months.

"How much should I inject?"
Refer to the first link under helpful materials.

1. Goodman GJ, Magnusson MR, Callan P, Roberts S, Hart S, Lin F, Rahman E, McDonald CB, Liew S, Porter C, Corduff N, Clague M. Aspiration Before Tissue Filler-An Exercise in Futility and Unsafe Practice. Aesthet Surg J. 2022 Jan 1;42(1):89-101. doi: 10.1093/asj/sjab036. PMID: 33512439; PMCID: PMC8670299.

2. Rauso R, Rugge L, Chirico F, Nicoletti GF, Fragola R, Bove P, Zerbinati N, Giudice GL. Nonsurgical Reshaping of the Lower Jaw With Hyaluronic Acid Fillers: A Retrospective Case Series. Dermatol Pract Concept. 2022 Jul 1;12(3):e2022095. doi: 10.5826/dpc.1203a95.

3. Fraser , L. (n.d.). How To Prevent Nerve Damage While Using Injectable Fillers? Theharleystreet.com. https://www.theharleystreet.com/journal/how-to-prevent-nerve-damage-while-using-injectable-fillers/

4. (n.d.). SYMPTOMS AND TREATMENT OF NECROSIS OF THE NOSE AFTER FILLER INJECTION. Rhinoplastyarchive.com. https://www.rhinoplastyarchive.com/articles/rhinoplasty-special-topics/symptoms-and-treatment-of-necrosis-of-the-nose-after-filler-injection#:~:text=Arterial embolization can occur by,7 days after filler injection.

5. King M, Walker L, Convery C, Davies E. Management of a Vascular Occlusion Associated with Cosmetic Injections. J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2020 Jan;13(1):E53-E58.

View attachment 3004354
View attachment 3004355

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS (Includes psychological 'complications')
With your hands, you are replacing a board certified cosmetic surgeon. You are likely outside of any place where you can enjoy the comfort of sterility, assistance, and a variety of supplies that may be needed to address a problem sooner rather than later.

Possible vasovagal reactions can occur which can be detrimental to a sophisticated procedure like injecting dermal filler. You may already have started shaking with the needle under your skin.

If you manage to finish the procedure, your brain will be in sort of a state of shock due to the sudden change in your face.
This could lead to temporary confusion and unease relating to the visual concept of yourself. You may have already been wondering if others feel the same about your changes (Its likely that they won't notice though)

@DonaldJTrump @vvehsan @cromagnon @silencio @aestheticsrespecter @Cheat_Win @maxxmclooks @Clavicular @Blackgymmax @ethanyy @pneumocystosis @Orc @SteveRogers @CoreSchizo @Rigged

bump

Do this on yourself first lil nigga

aight lemme just send pics in thread

nvm this thread probably shadowbanned or something

Last edited:
here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240629-141341-236~3.png
    Screenshot_20240629-141341-236~3.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240626-053723-812~2.png
    Screenshot_20240626-053723-812~2.png