Jaw and chin

ritik

ritik

Iron
71C65790 3163 49DE BB84 013EAA083BBB
Why does my chin have a bit of upward projection in the end, how to get that downward ideal projection and what should i do to get better lower third (Ill be 17 soon)

IMG 0329
IMG 0330
gotta worry about ur maxilla and nose, bimax+genio(to fix your chin), rhino to fix ur nose + infra implants and jaw angle implants

View attachment 2947179View attachment 2947181 gotta worry about ur maxilla and nose, bimax+genio(to fix your chin), rhino to fix ur nose + infra implants and jaw angle implants
Ill get a rhino to slim down my nose, i like the curve as i am into theatre and acting and not modelling.. and about the jaw u think implants below my chin to give projection and mass will be good and gonial implants

upward chin is not a failo, just a type of chin. it doesnt necessarily look worse than straight.

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
Ill get a rhino to slim down my nose, i like the curve as i am into theatre and acting and not modelling.. and about the jaw u think implants below my chin to give projection and mass will be good and gonial implants
the maxilla is the big problem its not really just the mandible if u get lefort with genio it will fix both jaws and balance them out and ur chin will look better as a results

Maxilla is a problem cuz my nose sticks out right? All the online cases i have seen of genio are really bad cases.. and my chin isnt reccessed behind my lip so idt if i should opt for surgery, implants are cheaper right and last forever?

Yo can u morph my picture with just changes to the chin (and implant/filler for better projection)
IMG 0337
there you go, as u can see it doesnt look as good as the first morph because the of the lower lip
IMG 0330
if your lower lip was plumper and more forward it would give a good mentolabial angle